Photo

The new update hasn't sorted anything

22 replies to this topic
SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

I'm still freezing when getting into gta online and the sky falls onto my character

I'm still getting lag on textures when I'm playing 1
Minute into logging in

I'm freezing randomly still

:S

theface
  • theface

PSN: PaulTheFace

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:09 PM

I had no issues before on PS3. Now after the update I'm getting 1 several second freeze per race online, which usually puts me back a place or 2. Nice one Rockstar.

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:10 PM

COOL STORY BRO

theface
  • theface

PSN: PaulTheFace

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

COOL STORY BRO

The classic answer of a moron

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:01 PM

Having issues now also. Missions failing for no reason and a wave of survivor never ended. Waited for 30 minutes. Nothing.

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

Tro Cory Stool

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

I like how everyone expects an update to fix every, single god damn thing in the game. 

soldat89
  • soldat89

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

Sad to hear. I was hoping they'd fix the freezing issues w the ps3 by now

protopip3
  • protopip3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:19 PM

maybe you should take a look and see what the patch was actually trying to fix. just because a patch comes out, doesn't mean everything little thing is going to disappear.

• Hamsterbaffle likes this

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:21 PM

maybe you should take a look and see what the patch was actually trying to fix. just because a patch comes out, doesn't mean everything little thing is going to disappear.

What the patchnotes say =/= What the patch actually does.

(And usually the patchnotes come out after the patch anyway, though the notes are out for the current one).

Still it seems perfectly reasonably to expect that the patch would've fixed some of the bigger glitches, but on the other hand I'm kinda glad it hasn't fixed some of them.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

I'm not having any of the old issues I had with connections with previous versions, apart from the rare disconnects after missions.

However, I've been experiencing a new bug where my character randomly changes clothing, hair, and even facial features as I play.

crashhat69
  • crashhat69

Playa

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:27 PM Edited by crashhat69, 06 November 2013 - 06:28 PM.

i know. all the new patches cause even more problems online. if they keep doing what they've been doing their going to run this game into the ground.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

Has your character been deleted since 1.05? Have you lost progress in RP or cash? 

No? Well, then, f*ck....the patch did what it was supposed to do.

BA-BANGG.
  • BA-BANGG.

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

This patch had nothing to do with connectivity or bugs or glitches all it had to do with was data saving...

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

i know. all the new patches cause even more problems online. if they keep doing what they've been doing their going to run this game into the ground.

It's kind of what happens when you're working on a project as people are using it.  Any constantly updated online game has issues like this, some worse than others.  If you've ever played any MMO, you'd recognize that Rockstar is actually doing a pretty good job.  Sure, they introduce new bugs and all, but on a whole things have been actually improving.  We're not having the rampant character loss we had for the first two versions any more.  Cars are disappearing a whole lot less frequently.  The servers are pretty damned stable compared to the first couple weeks.

If they keep doing what they're doing, they're going to get a decent working game.  The only difference is, the people who get excessively upset about little things as if they deserve everything perfectly exactly as they wish it would be will be gone and the community as a whole will improve.

The death of GTA:Online will just be time.  The game will become "old" so no new players will join, and the old players will get bored.

Imaeechew
  • Imaeechew

=AoD= Hangaround

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:34 PM

No issues for me. The last time I had issues was for a few days after the last patch. Since then everything has been running great.

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

I like how everyone expects an update to fix every, single god damn thing in the game. 

They didn't fix anything with the patch so people should be upset.   you can still money glitch people still have insured tanks buzzards.  Tow trucks are locking lobbies up and the frequency that my console hard freezes is increasing.  Every day more glitches are appearing they should just call the game Grand Glitch Auto

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

They didn't fix anything with the patch so people should be upset.   you can still money glitch people still have insured tanks buzzards.  Tow trucks are locking lobbies up and the frequency that my console hard freezes is increasing.  Every day more glitches are appearing they should just call the game Grand Glitch Auto

Again, they fixed the bugs with the Cloud saving issues. Character deletion, cars disappearing, RP not saving after session, cash not saving.....just because they didn't fix the glitch doesn't mean they "didn't fix anything"? The f*ck. 

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:40 PM Edited by GrandTheftBatman, 06 November 2013 - 07:41 PM.

My progress hasn't been lost since 1.04 nor has anyone else that I know lost progress. I didn't think the bug was still present.

EDIT: My cars in SP still disappear from the garage randomly. Had that bug since I bought the game.

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Playa

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:41 PM

You stupido OP! This is not black ops or bf4 forums! Go home, you're an idiot.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:04 AM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 07 November 2013 - 12:30 AM.

Think I'm gonna take a break from GTA:O for a while. Getting tired of people spawning right behind me and killing me while they're invincible. Then I try to get them back and everybody suddenly leaves the game. This has happened about 5 times the past few days and is so annoying. Will check back in later to see if the issue is resolved.

msf2w7.jpg

Bebita.PR
  • Bebita.PR

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

After the patch and not able to join quick job.. Always get a message time out matchmaking blah blah

Hades78
  • Hades78

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

Brue Cory Sto.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users