4 replies to this topic
X3MProductions
  • X3MProductions

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

Hello people.

My game crashes everytime i try to climb on this bike:

gta_sa2013-11-0513-38-41-02_zps4c73d340.

It's a Ducatti as you can see, but unfortunately i don't have the link of the file now because i forgot where i got it from.

But if i try to climb in a copbike or any other one, it doesn't shows any problem.

gta_sa2013-11-0513-39-29-96_zps53e527bc.

Before any comments i want to tell you that I've used Car Spawner to make these bikes spawn.

Would I need to try to re-install this Ducatti? Or, should I install it on another bike? I wouldn't want to lose it, this motorbike it's so amazing and I loved it, that's why I've downloaded it :(

Thaks since yet, guys.

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:41 AM

I would say it has something to do with the data lines associated with this bike?
Do you know the model of the Ducati? Find another one and download it and re-install it.

Lone Rider
  • Lone Rider

Researcher And Coordinator

• Members
  • Lebanon

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:17 PM

That bike activates a submission,so the script folder may be corrupted or either the data lines like methodunderg said.

Why don't you try replacing both you're script and data folders in you're san andreas directory with the originals one

Google gta-downloads for them if you need the originals folders.

X3MProductions
  • X3MProductions

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:32 PM

I'll try to modify that line, guys! Thank you for helping!

Please don't close this topic yet; I'd like to feedback you to tell you if it works. :D

X3MProductions
  • X3MProductions

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:05 PM Edited by X3MProductions, 13 November 2013 - 02:10 PM.

I'm having a hard time trying to find the archive where the data script of this bike is at. :(

I don't know if it'll be possible for me to find this data archives; so I'll try to search for another identical motorcycle.

Thanks guys, if you want, close the topic. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users