This is why we can't have nice things

113 replies to this topic
Audiophile
  • Audiophile

Soothe us with sweet lies...

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

It is on Facebook, not impressed. It ain't going to change anything either, i sense a f*cking bait tread.

''For free like a loser'' Lmao.

Pretty much.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

Why are you PC guys so f*cking defensive all the time? Need to chill out and relax. Life's a f*cking breeze if video games are your biggest concern in life. You should try getting out and having some real experiences that teach you how to grow the f*ck up. 

This coming from one of the biggest knobheads on this forum. All you do is spout off bullsh*t. From reading your past posts you have alot of growing up to do yourself. And if you are over 30...well you can't fix f*cked.

I'm proud to be one of the biggest knobheads on this forum. Better than being another faceless, whining bore.

It's funny to see someone take pride in such stupidity.

• RyanBurnsRed likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

Why are you PC guys so f*cking defensive all the time? Need to chill out and relax. Life's a f*cking breeze if video games are your biggest concern in life. You should try getting out and having some real experiences that teach you how to grow the f*ck up. 

This coming from one of the biggest knobheads on this forum. All you do is spout off bullsh*t. From reading your past posts you have alot of growing up to do yourself. And if you are over 30...well you can't fix f*cked.

I'm proud to be one of the biggest knobheads on this forum. Better than being another faceless, whining bore.

It's funny to see you taking such an interest in me.  I'm not available, by the way. 

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

It's funny to see you taking such an interest in me.  I'm not available, by the way. 

HAha..you don't disappoint. You constantly show your level of stupidity with every post you make. I am not interested in you. What I am interested in is calling you out as the dumbass you are.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

HAha..you don't disappoint. You constantly show your level of stupidity with every post you make. I am not interested in you. What I am interested in is calling you out as the dumbass you are.

Immature? Yes. He's really immature. Stupid? Maybe. Ignorant? Yes.

• Hooves07 likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

And I just don't care. PARTY TIME, f*ckos

concolt
  • concolt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

A loaf of bread and videogame aren't the same. One is food, the other is intellectual property. If you created a song, movie, game, art would you want someone to replicate it and distribute it cutting you out of the money you worked for? That's the way I view it and that's the reason I have never download a pirated song, game or movie.

There is no gray area, the thieves try to justify it by creating a gray area.

You can argue that the people that download the pirated version would have never bought it, that isn't true either. Some might not have bought it but for every person like that there is one that would have if they weren't able to get a pirated version.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

A loaf of bread and videogame aren't the same. One is food, the other is intellectual property. If you created a song, movie, game, art would you want someone to replicate it and distribute it cutting you out of the money you worked for? That's the way I view it and that's the reason I have never download a pirated song, game or movie.

You can argue that the people that download the pirated version would have never bought it, that isn't true either. Some might not have bought it but for every person like that there is one that would have if they weren't able to get a pirated version.

It's called an analogy. Both a loaf of bread and a game requires work and money to produce and both can be replicated and shared.

There is a gray area. 

As for the last two sentences of your post, I have already answered that in my first post to you.

I'm done. Cya.

YanUK
  • YanUK

Retired VC Contest Leader

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

I despair, I really do. It's like talking to a f*cking brick wall with down's syndrome on here.

Hey, your valid points have been totally undone by your complete lack of maturity and ignorance of additional needs.  You have chosen a poor use of language to enforce your points.  Do you work with persons with Downs Syndrome?  Do you understand anything about the syndrome?  Using disability this way is not humour, it's not right and it's offensive.  You make some good points in your debate but I think your use of language and disrespect for the those with disabilities needs challenging.

• RyanBurnsRed and Ermac. like this

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

I pirate food everyday with my friends.

concolt
  • concolt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

It's called an analogy. Both a loaf of bread and a game requires work and money to produce and both can be replicated and shared.
There is a gray area. 
As for the last two sentences of your post, I have already answered that in my first post to you.

I'm done. Cya.
I like how you addressed everything but the question I asked.

You are incorrect in your analogy. One is a physical item, the bread, you bought the rights to that loaf of bread. You can share it with anyone you want. Now if you buy a loaf of bread and think that all of the loaves of bread in the store are yours and you try to share them you will be arrested. With a videogame you bought the physical disc, not the data on the disc. You can share the disc with anyone that you want. When you start coping that data and sharing it you are stealing the intellectual property and the person downloading it is stealing it.

No gray area.
  • shawt22 likes this

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:41 PM

I despair, I really do. It's like talking to a f*cking brick wall with down's syndrome on here.

Hey, your valid points have been totally undone by your complete lack of maturity and ignorance of additional needs.  You have chosen a poor use of language to enforce your points.  Do you work with persons with Downs Syndrome?  Do you understand anything about the syndrome?  Using disability this way is not humour, it's not right and it's offensive.  You make some good points in your debate but I think your use of language and disrespect for the those with disabilities needs challenging.

Come on, be nice, Fuzzknuckles himself has Down's Syndrome, he just uses it as an insult because he thinks he can cover his disability by insulting it.

TiggerThaWigger
  • TiggerThaWigger

Heisenberg

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

I mean the online game play is getting better, plus you can just glitch to get as much money as you want (for now).

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:57 PM

On a serious note... why is the gaming industry the only one out of movies and music which is not cross format?
The new gen consoles (except wii u) run on the same platform, only protection and I presume the way the data is formatted is preventing an X1 game been played on a PS4. Do you guys not agree that it should no longer be about which console is the best but be more like buying a dvd player, they all can play dvds, just some have more features and cost more.

Imagine a non fragmented game world! It would actually allow game development to be vastly nade easier and cheaper and would therefore allow much better games to be released.

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Yay.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:04 AM

@DeafMetal

30383486.jpg

I love how you get worked up over everything, and always try to make yourself sound like you know every single thing in the universe. Oh well, if your jimmies are rustled from pirates, so be it, but don't complain to us because you don't like it, keep it to yourself. You can cling to every game company and act like they're perfect, I guess you'll never be smart enough to understand what the companies are doing to consumers, you'll be there, paying ridiculous prices for 25% of a game and think it's acceptable. Maybe someday you will learn that there's a valid reason to piracy, but I doubt it...

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:13 AM Edited by GamerShotgun, 07 November 2013 - 06:18 AM.

I have to laugh at everyone who thinks that GTA Online is a seperate game, just beceause it's not called "GTA V Multiplayer".

I mean... come on guys.. are you that gullible? 

Let's say I'll give you an egg, and a bowl of its content, then call the bowl and its content Egg Extended Version.

Does that make it a completely different thing, or is it the same?

It's the same.. the only thing Rockstar did differently is that they've cracked the egg some time after the release of it...

About the piracy issue: Y'know guys, if every company would be intelligent enough to actually put out DEMOS of their games, we could just try it out before buying it... ;) (khm... Rockstar)

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

North Koreer

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

bicycles?, on 05 Nov 2013 - 6:15 PM, said:

rockstar made over a billion dollars by selling a $60 demo disk, they deserve to have their next few releases pirated.

Are you retarded or just trolling ? I am just gonna assume you are both

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

I pirate food everyday with my friends.

No Wheezing the juice!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=nPn6sqGUM5A

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

Right, because that stops you from having nice things.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:03 PM

That loaf of bread analogy works except that the bread isn't being multiplied and copied lots of times, but being cut into smaller pieces. It's like separating bits of missions and the map among people.

The only people piracy is affecting is Rockstar, personally I'm not bothered if someone else pirated the game because it's not affecting me. Plus there's that feeling of prestige when you properly own the game disc and box.

kvic
  • kvic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:33 PM Edited by kvic, 11 November 2013 - 12:34 PM.

I have to laugh at everyone who thinks that GTA Online is a seperate game, just beceause it's not called "GTA V Multiplayer".

I mean... come on guys.. are you that gullible? 

Let's say I'll give you an egg, and a bowl of its content, then call the bowl and its content Egg Extended Version.

Does that make it a completely different thing, or is it the same?

It's the same.. the only thing Rockstar did differently is that they've cracked the egg some time after the release of it...

About the piracy issue: Y'know guys, if every company would be intelligent enough to actually put out DEMOS of their games, we could just try it out before buying it... ;) (khm... Rockstar)

So why is Rockstar treating them like two seperate games with their updates how about throwing the SP part some fixes.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

The silent voice in ones heart whispers the most profound wisdom

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

Since GTA:O is free, where can I get it without shelling out $60? Oh right... Just like Metal Gear Online was free with MGS4. 

JoeB
  • JoeB

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

@DeafMetal

30383486.jpg

I love how you get worked up over everything, and always try to make yourself sound like you know every single thing in the universe. Oh well, if your jimmies are rustled from pirates, so be it, but don't complain to us because you don't like it, keep it to yourself. You can cling to every game company and act like they're perfect, I guess you'll never be smart enough to understand what the companies are doing to consumers, you'll be there, paying ridiculous prices for 25% of a game and think it's acceptable. Maybe someday you will learn that there's a valid reason to piracy, but I doubt it...

Your, sir, are a moron.

I'm just not even going to bother... you're 16 and just.. know.. nothing.

ahmadjufri
  • ahmadjufri

Punk-ass Bitch

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:56 PM Edited by ahmadjufri, 11 November 2013 - 02:57 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users