This is why we can't have nice things

113 replies to this topic
ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

Way I see it is, GTA V was sold as a SP game with an amazing MP mode. Turns out, the MP is the biggest part of GTA V since they can make more money from it.
I wish they had brought out a SP only version. The online frustrates me. I would rather have more missions etc in SP than have to play and compete online with a bunch of glitchers / hackers and damn right annoying little sh*ts who want to do nothing more than blow everyone up in free roam or crash into everyone in the races etc etc.

The idea of GTA Online... great! They even made it look great on the trailers but in real life it's a damn frustrating waste of time if you actually want to play properly.

Yeah I know you can play in your own servers with your own friends but, of your like me and the only one with a PS3 abd GTA V (rather than xbox like all my mates) then it can't be done.

I look forward to the PC release. .. not saying I'm going to pay for it but, I have dug out my gta iv for pc just so I can try out some of the amazing mods it has...
Iron man v2 mod for example looks amazing!
  • Hooves07 likes this

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

Okay, answer this. What is wrong with Single player in the game anyway? And yes, there have been bugs and glitches in online, AS EXPECTED. Of course there are going to be kiddy trolls in the game, it's online for f*cks sake. Other than that, what is wrong with it? There you go.

Two faced PC gamers at it again. Rockstar are going to treat the whole fanbase like scumbags from the trash because of you people. I feel sorry for the humane PC gamers.

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:24 PM

Okay, answer this. What is wrong with Single player in the game anyway? And yes, there have been bugs and glitches in online, AS EXPECTED. Of course there are going to be kiddy trolls in the game, it's online for f*cks sake. Other than that, what is wrong with it? There you go.

Two faced PC gamers at it again. Rockstar are going to treat the whole fanbase like scumbags from the trash because of you people. I feel sorry for the humane PC gamers.

Online raped the Single Player, where the fck are my properties? My beach house that I supposedly could buy as stated by the trailer? They took out all the fcking awesome features that makes Single Player and transferred to Online, something that could have been avoided because the interior files and codes are already in the base fcking game.

• Driftking120 and Hooves07 like this

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:31 PM

Online raped the Single Player, where the fck are my properties? My beach house that I supposedly could buy as stated by the trailer? They took out all the fcking awesome features that makes Single Player and transferred to Online, something that could have been avoided because the interior files and codes are already in the base fcking game.

And that's it? That ruined single player as a whole? No wonder the world is f*cked today. What's the point in houses in single player if it's going to take up useful space? I bet half the people wouldn't even buy houses. Even if it was in single player, still people would complain over baseless things.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:36 PM

How about it's empty lacking anything to do, it's missions are too short and inturn makes the story on a whole too short. I have played GTA since the birds eye view, been a massive fan of them and played them all for years after I had done the missions. This one IS different to all of them... it's like GTA without the fun!

Please, don't try and defend a game to someone who would happily call themselves a GTA fanboy says it's no where near as good as the previous ones.

But the old ones were smaller with sh*tter graphics... man shut the f*ck up! Graphics do not make a game entertaining nor does size! It's all about what you can do to keep entertained. When a newer version of a game comes out, it's meant to beat the previous titles in every way not remove features in favour of size or graphics. It's 1 step forward and 2 steps back and the younger generation of gamers are to blind to notice it.
  • Driftking120 and UltraGizmo64 like this

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

How about it's empty lacking anything to do, it's missions are too short and inturn makes the story on a whole too short. I have played GTA since the birds eye view, been a massive fan of them and played them all for years after I had done the missions. This one IS different to all of them... it's like GTA without the fun!

Please, don't try and defend a game to someone who would happily call themselves a GTA fanboy says it's no where near as good as the previous ones.

But the old ones were smaller with sh*tter graphics... man shut the f*ck up! Graphics do not make a game entertaining nor does size! It's all about what you can do to keep entertained. When a newer version of a game comes out, it's meant to beat the previous titles in every way not remove features in favour of size or graphics. It's 1 step forward and 2 steps back and the younger generation of gamers are to blind to notice it.

I didn't even mention graphics. Are you paranoid? And how are the missions too short? Explain. You are not a fan if you hate V because the story is too short. It's not even about the length. f*cking ironic bastard.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• The Yardies
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

It was given away free with the game, it's separate. From the press release:

The latest instalment in the series is also breaking new ground with an exciting multiplayer feature, Grand Theft Auto Online, which is due to launch on October 1st, 2013. Included free in all copies of Grand Theft Auto 5, players will be able to take a custom character into Grand Theft Auto Online to work cooperatively to complete missions or simply explore everything the city has to offer with friends.

That's why it has a different name and isn't called 'GTA V multiplayer'. It's a separate game. 

HOW MANY f*ckING TIMES DO YOU ALL NEED THIS EXPLAINED TO YOU?

Look at it this way: R* knew it was going to have some teething troubles to begin with. So they made the sensible decision of bundling it as a free extra. They knew it was going to piss people off if they'd said it was included in the price, so they didn't include it in the price. 

I despair, I really do. It's like talking to a f*cking brick wall with down's syndrome on here.

These people that keep telling themselves that GTA online is a whole seperate game thrown in for free need to get there f*cking brains checked. There's simply no way anyone would pay 60 dollars for GTAV only to be able to play single player because that would be just plain f*cking absurd because the story is just terrible and it's impossible to make any connection to the characters whatsoever and all in all its just plain f*cking boring and repetitive. The online on the other hand is already a joke within itself as i predicted it would be because all people want to do is kill each other and chase you all over the map and not to mention people already hacked the game and have millions upon millions of dollars. Now its just as boring as the single player was sadly.

Did you even read the post, or...?

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

Why the f*ck are people mad. There are some extraordinary modders for GTA and if you think the game is "broken" just mod it to get it the way you want it.
  • B Dawg, DeafMetal and Hooves07 like this

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

I didn't even mention graphics. Are you paranoid? And how are the missions too short? Explain. You are not a fan if you hate V because the story is too short. It's not even about the length. f*cking ironic bastard.

No, you didn't mention Graphics or game size, I simply used them as a preemptive strike because V fanboys who are too blind to see the things wrong with V always use these as a defence / excuse.

Actually, story length is a vital part of the entertainment since once it's done... you have to make your own fun up. (Not a problem with the previous GTA's) although with this one, we are expected to pull out of story mode and play online when it's done.

"How are the missions too short"
Man, are you f*cking kidding me or something?! All of the heist missions had around 3 sh*tty mini missions leading up to the heist like... buy 3 masks... woo! Mission complete!
Things like that all counted towards the 69 missions.

WAKE UP MAN, R★ bummed us without the lube on this one and are rolling in the cash laughing there asses off at people like yourself who can't see what a disgrace to the GTA franchise V reall is.
  • Driftking120 likes this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:05 PM

These same people complain that R doesn't cater to PC players. It's like complaining about music when you don't pay a dime for it.

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

I bought GTA V for the single player aspect. My online Character is only level 10, I dabble in it as a secondary mode.

I have never...I repeat....NEVER pirated a PC game, and never will. I'm not a broke neck beard living in my mother's basement. I have a nice job and make enough money to support my gaming habit as well as support the developers of the games that I love so much.

Those of you who pirate games, I only hope that one day you will be robbed. Karma is a bitch.

• DeafMetal likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

You better watch yourself

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

Why the f*ck are people mad. There are some extraordinary modders for GTA and if you think the game is "broken" just mod it to get it the way you want it.

Yea, PC gamers get to fix all the broken sh*t R* gives them :p

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:19 PM

LOL great job that's the way to give them motivation to make a pc version :facedesk: 

Still GTA V is worth every penny, dunno why pirate a game like this (not saying I don't pirate games, just saying I buy games that I think deserve the money for it)...

online was pretty broken at start (no suprise) but SP was insane and addicting... besides online is pretty much fixed now (with a few flaws) so it doesn't matter much tbh

Bertanius
  • Bertanius

Deez nutz.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

Rockstar should be lucky I am buying the PC version, GTA V is one of the most broken games released, I don't care if you pirate it, I don't buy games either, I pirate them. There has to be a PC version anyway, otherwise GTA V will not last, even with that online mode it has. When I got GTA V, I expected GTA V, not some online-only game that cut 85% of the single player content to make it online exclusive, yet they still want full price for this game? Here in Australia it's even worse as everything is overpriced, so it's a good thing I don't buy things.

Oh, and I love The Pirate Bay, I've been going to it for years, so if you pirate GTA V, good, don't support Rockstar lying and rushing things, maybe then they'll learn to actually take some time in making a game, instead of promising to give you a great experience, only to tell you that you need to play the online mode to get it, it should also make them realise that consumers aren't silly, they won't fall for the "it's Rockstar, it has to be a great game" trick. The modding community will do a better job at making this game actually work. I don't know why many of you support most game companies anyway, do you find it fair to pay full price for a game that has 90% of its content cut, and then having to buy the 90% back afterwards? I don't know why you hate piracy, soon video games will be a 'pick and buy' kind of thing, you will have to pay ridiculous prices for tiny parts of a game.

One other thing, console gamers pirate games too, it's not just PC gamers. I'm mainly buying GTA V because then mod and program support will always work. So, in the end, it's Rockstar's fault, they shouldn't have released a half-done, rushed, broken game and lied to consumers about everything. Oh, and I'm probably going to get some negative responses because I'm a pirate, let me tell you that no matter what you say, I won't stop being a pirate, so there's no use in trying...

• gunziness, Driftking120 and Bonnano like this

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

I love the casual justification some of you use for stealing sh*t.

'I'll give them money for it, if I feel it's deserved' and my favorite 'They deserve to be stolen from because of (insert bullsh*t excuse here).

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

It was given away free with the game, it's separate. From the press release:

The latest instalment in the series is also breaking new ground with an exciting multiplayer feature, Grand Theft Auto Online, which is due to launch on October 1st, 2013. Included free in all copies of Grand Theft Auto 5, players will be able to take a custom character into Grand Theft Auto Online to work cooperatively to complete missions or simply explore everything the city has to offer with friends.

That's why it has a different name and isn't called 'GTA V multiplayer'. It's a separate game. 

HOW MANY f*ckING TIMES DO YOU ALL NEED THIS EXPLAINED TO YOU?

Look at it this way: R* knew it was going to have some teething troubles to begin with. So they made the sensible decision of bundling it as a free extra. They knew it was going to piss people off if they'd said it was included in the price, so they didn't include it in the price. 

I despair, I really do. It's like talking to a f*cking brick wall with down's syndrome on here.

fuzzy you are f*cked in the head

ok let's use an example. if someone wants to buy V JUST for the online, then tell me where they can get it for free? as you said, it's free so i should be able to play online for free and not have to pay $60 for the singleplayer game(according to your belief).

OH WAIT.

anyone who just wants to play online will have to pay $60 regardless of if they even touch the SP campaign. online is not f*cking free, it is part of the purchase you make for the game.

and go ahead, call it two separate games if that makes you fuzzy inside, it's still the same sh*t whether you view it from a different angle.

• KaKaja and Bonnano like this

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:37 AM

Oh, and I love The Pirate Bay, I've been going to it for years, so if you pirate GTA V, good, don't support Rockstar lying and rushing things, maybe then they'll learn to actually take some time in making a game, instead of promising to give you a great experience, only to tell you that you need to play the online mode to get it, it should also make them realise that consumers aren't silly, they won't fall for the "it's Rockstar, it has to be a great game" trick. The modding community will do a better job at making this game actually work. I don't know why many of you support most game companies anyway, do you find it fair to pay full price for a game that has 90% of its content cut, and then having to buy the 90% back afterwards? I don't know why you hate piracy, soon video games will be a 'pick and buy' kind of thing, you will have to pay ridiculous prices for tiny parts of a game

That's seriously one of the most ignorant, childish f*ckin' statements I've read in the entire forums. And have you read the damn forums? Are you like 12?

If you pirate games, you're not "showign Racktrart"  jack sh*t, you're just showing them why they shouldn't release the game on PC to begin with. It's because of scumbags like you that PC gamers have to deal with stupid intrusive DRM, bad ports, and just outright being skipped a game. You're not doing anyone any favors but yourself by STEALING games.

I wouldn't mind if people like you just pirated games and were done with it, but you have to come back and f*ckin' say how you're proud that you had enough money to buy a decent PC but apparently, you can't be assed to make a Steam account and support devs.Seriously, I picked up the entire PC GTA saga for $12 last year. Not only that, you idiots say that you're "showing developers" that they should work harder on their games (this isn't even taking into consideration that you're the 0.01% of gamers who thought GTA V was bad).

Do you think developers do games for charity? No, dipsh*t, they have families and have to fund their livelihoods. Let's have you work for three years and I'll steal some of the money you made, then tell you how I'm doing it for your own good. You'll understand, right?

Oh, and only attention-seeking retards color their font every time they post on forums. Them and 15 year old girls.

This forum, seriously.

• shawt22 likes this

Bertanius
  • Bertanius

Deez nutz.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:03 AM

@DeafMetal, I don't think you understand a thing about piracy, not to mention that trying to act tough on the Internet is useless. Piracy is not "stealing", piracy is making a copy, stealing is taking the original. You want to know why I don't support developers? Because they keep lowering game standards, they make a game, cut most of the content, and re-sell it, do you think that's fair? What if you had to pay to open a door inside your house? That's what it's like, they make something, but you have to pay to unlock it. I've had a Steam account for years, but I don't use it, I buy very few games because they deserve it, it's not my problem that developers don't like piracy, they should stop lowering game standards and put some effort into what they make, they have the tools and the time. Do you think it takes 5 years to make a map, record some audio, and do motion capture? Many things in GTA V were re-used from GTA IV (a game with more effort put into it), they had most things done, even by 2011, they didn't need 5 years. 

There's a much larger group who thought GTA V was done poorly, I don't "hate it", I think it was rushed and poorly done, you know why? Because standards are lower, they only care about multiplayer, they have their money, they don't care about a working game. Piracy isn't what you think, it's not "going and stealing their money", the developers have their pay, and the company has more than enough, they don't care for piracy, GTA V sold heaps, they made more than they need, but they just keep wanting more. Are you saying you support greedy companies who don't know when to stop? That's pretty bad... The company pays the developers, not the consumer. Do you know anything about a business? You act like you do, but you don't.

If you really want to know, I'm 16, but I guess it's typical for users like you to state those who don't agree with you are 12. I have a self-profession in 3D modelling and graphic design, I know what it's like to make a game, many aspects of GTA V are easily fixable for a company as big as Rockstar, there's plenty of aspects I can see that were rushed and poorly done, remember, games are about gameplay, not how they look. Sure GTA looks good on the outside, but the core elements are terrible. Getting a good computer isn't difficult either, I got it wholesale, which means I don't get overpriced for something. Pirating doesn't affect how games are made to PC, remember what I said before? About how standards have lowered? That's what's happening here, companies just want money, they don't care about the final product, they just know that hyping a game up enough will make it look good. That's what happened to GTA V.

Also, being a conformist is a bad thing, according to you, being different isn't allowed, if something I do isn't the way you do it, you complain about it. I can colour my text as I please, there's no forum rule stating you're in charge and decide what's allowed. This forum section is for discussion about the game and giving opinions on it, not admiring GTA V like it's the game of the millennium... I do appreciate how you can at least spell, that seems to be the only thing I can find that was done right.

Oh well, it seems like a waste of time to try and put common sense into users like you, since opinions aren't allowed according to you, you're always right. If you don't like reading comments on a forum, don't go to it, or simply ignore what I post, after all, you don't like individuality, and my pink text interferes with that, right?

• Driftking120 and Yakito like this

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:21 AM

You want to know why I don't support developers? Because they keep lowering game standards, they make a game, cut most of the content, and re-sell it,

2wclegy.jpg

not only that but all the stuff that needed to be patched right away, things from their past games that are missing which everyone is clamoring for as dlc, or basic things that can only be updated/fixed through their social network...

It seems like the game was released without even being gametested, but I'm pretty sure it's just rockstar's way of padding out their social network numbers.

They've been deceptive/evasive in a lot of ways, and I don't see a problem with their customers treating them with as little respect as they've shown us.

• Driftking120, Bertanius and carl turtle like this

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:29 AM

Piracy invites more trouble for the players. Pirating music, games, publications, art, etc is not limited to so called 'greedy developers' even good and talented people suffer the loss.
Very few pirate by principles but almost majority dont give a sh*t about the hard work and efforts put into making a product.
You have no right to copy any ones work, whether out of justified act or for the sake of doing it.
Developers fear one thing and thats no proper system in place to stop piracy of their games. You can't monitor internet or stop it entirely while piracy can also be done without internet.
If we as players dont understand basic responsibilities as citizens of growing talent and ideas in every part of the world, why cant developers safe their investment and work out strategy thats least affecting sales due to piracy.
In the end players suffer strict drm rules and trend of products that qualify less thought-out and meaningful but made from business perspective.
If I feel Rockstar has cheated me once, next time I wont pre-order, as simple!!
I will read reviews and ask my friends or try it out watching them play and then Buy it or Reject it.
Here Developer stands at loss and player has nothing to loose.
This is the first time I am unhappy about Rockstar game but there wont be a next time as my priority now is to find a good replacement or enjoy many great titles coming next year!!
  • gunziness likes this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:14 AM

All this is going to do is force Rockstar to drop PC altogether.

I hear Red Dead Redemption is really good on PC...wait that's a lie. I don't hear that.

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:20 AM Edited by Yakito, 06 November 2013 - 10:34 AM.

First of all - these people aren't "stealing" the game.
It's not stealing if you copy something and virtual. You don't keep a physical copy of something that doesn't belong to you.

Rockstar will literally feel no difference if somebody replicates their game somewhere in the world.

Secondly - these guys wouldn't buy the game anyway.

Thirdly - I couldn't not care less if some dudes pirate a game that I like. I hope they enjoy the epic experience that I am enjoying.

Fourthly (?) - This game is freaking broken, and Rockstar screwed up beyond reason.

Fifthly - If one person decides to pirate a game, Rockstar won't eve notice. 60 bucks is nothing to them, especially when they earned so much already.

People in this thread had some great points.
Games released by big companies these days are broken.
It's like it's a norm to have some major patch on day 1 that is supposed to fix some huge bug that nobody noticed during a 1-2 year development.

After Mass Effect 3 Day 1 DLC bullsh*t I no longer feel guilty about showing bad companies a finger.

Gaming industry is only getting worse, and the funny thing is - it's not because of pirates.

It's because of the other guys - the fanboys, those that dish out hundreds of dollars on a collection edition for a game that didn't even come out. They support it straight away, without wondering whether it's going to be any good.
And then these people come to these forums and defend a broken game saying sh*t like:

"be glad you can play it at all" or

"give Rockstar time (another 6 months or so) to fix the bugs",

"I am going to buy cash cards to support the company, because they will TOTALLY notice my 20 dollars among the heap of money they already have, they will be SO grateful, that will definitely make them create GTA 6, because I SUPPORTED THEM".

And another thing - fanboys fight for the developers. It's ridiculous.
A customer complains about a broken product (game) and the company doesn't have to do jack sh*t. All they have to do is wait as hundreeds of fanboys defend the company, making the person complaing shut up and "suck it up" or "don't play it if you don't like it".

You know what a real fanboy should do ? COMPLAIN.

That's right! You love this game? Push the developers to make it even better.

I mean it. If you have a shred of intelligence in your tiny fanboy brain, try and understand this concept.

Criticize, complain, make petitions, send 3000 cupcakes to Bioware, whatever. Just don't bend over like a moron.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:38 AM

I will be simply downloading it because:

A. I bought it on ps3 already and don't feel like I have got my moneys worth
B. I bought every single other GTA game for PC simply because I never played on consoles (except for nes, snes a psx and gameboys as I was growing up) until I bought a PS3 when they 1st came out so I could have a cheap bluray player. Hell, i have GTA IV on PC and PS3 legally!
C. Another answer like A... if I buy an album on CD, the cd will not play on cassette (if you remember them) or on my phone or mp3 player. It is totally legal to have it converted to play on any device so long as you own an original. Why can't this be true of games? When you buy movies, most come with a bluray, a dvd and a digital copy on the dvd so you don't have to convert it, it should be the same for games or at least where you buy it and you get a code you can enter on a website to download it legally..

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:01 AM

I truly hope Rockstar is monitoring these kind of threads and decide to not come out with a PC version. It is actually the smart thing to do.

ObiJ0hnkenobi
  • ObiJ0hnkenobi

Trevors best freind

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

Can someone please tell me why people seem to think it's only pc games that get pirated? I know loads of people with flashed xbox's. Hell I even downloaded it for Xbox so I could play it early before I could buy a a legit copy. It's actually easy to download a game for Xbox than crack a pc one

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:07 PM

I bet more people play copied xbox and playstation games than people who play copied pc games.
Hell, you can chip them yourself these days, not like back in the day when you had to take it to some back street shop or give it to a friend of a friend to chip.

These days you don't even need to put an actual chip inside, it's all about firmware modding, just like rooting or jail breaking a phone.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Street Cat

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:20 PM

And that's it? That ruined single player as a whole? No wonder the world is f*cked today. What's the point in houses in single player if it's going to take up useful space? I bet half the people wouldn't even buy houses. Even if it was in single player, still people would complain over baseless things.

This must be your first GTA game...

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Street Cat

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

I truly hope Rockstar is monitoring these kind of threads and decide to not come out with a PC version. It is actually the smart thing to do.

And pass up millions of profit...just stick to what you are good at here, kissing R*'s ass.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:26 PM

Pirates didn't make R* half-ass singleplayer or release a broken mess that is multiplayer. Maybe WE can't have nice things because people like you are too accepting of the broken half-hearted sh*t released by game companies.

Or maybe we HAVE nice things, but you are just clueless?

That's my guess...

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

Oh and also,...f*ck PC. Overrated, constantly changing, pain in the ass. Devs feel the same. It's VERY well documented.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users