Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

J2KbEXE.png

Because people are f*cking idiots.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

Pirates didn't make R* half-ass singleplayer or release a broken mess that is multiplayer. Maybe WE can't have nice things because people like you are too accepting of the broken half-hearted sh*t released by game companies.

• GamerShotgun, GúnZinEss, RyanBurnsRed and 3 others like this

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

rockstar made over a billion dollars by selling a $60 demo disk, they deserve to have their next few releases pirated.

• Driftking120, AtomicPunk, PlasmaFLOW and 2 others like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

Welcome on internet, we are ready to receive you.

steve bambar
  • steve bambar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

you want the pc gamers to spend $60 for a broken game?

LMAO

they should sell it for 30 bucks only

• GamerShotgun, Driftking120 and Xx-ADITYA-xX like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

Here we go again. 

Can someone tell me what, exactly, is broken in the game you paid for? Because it all seems to work fine for me. 

Online was a free addition, so that doesn't count within the $60 price. I know THAT was broken, but it was free. 

Failing to meet your expectations is not the same thing as being broken.

• MindCorrupt, manutd36, DeafMetal and 3 others like this

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

Online was a free addition, so that doesn't count within the $60 price. I know THAT was broken, but it was free. 

Not sure about this fuzzy. They hyped the f*ck out of online before release and made it out to be something ground-breaking. Online IS PART OF THE GAME. So yes, it does count with the $60 price. Seeing as how R*'s main priority is also going to be on the online component in the future in terms of expanding it and keeping it alive, I don't see how it's just some simple free addition that was tacked on for fun.

Imaeechew
  • Imaeechew

=AoD= Hangaround

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

rockstar made over a billion dollars by selling a $60 demo disk, they deserve to have their next few releases pirated.

I am not sure about you, but what I paid for was a $60 single player game. R* threw in the online for free. Was it the opposite for you? Did you get the single player game for free since you payed for online? 

• Fuzzknuckles likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:37 PM Edited by Fuzzknuckles, 05 November 2013 - 04:38 PM.

It was given away free with the game, it's separate. From the press release:

The latest instalment in the series is also breaking new ground with an exciting multiplayer feature, Grand Theft Auto Online, which is due to launch on October 1st, 2013. Included free in all copies of Grand Theft Auto 5, players will be able to take a custom character into Grand Theft Auto Online to work cooperatively to complete missions or simply explore everything the city has to offer with friends.

That's why it has a different name and isn't called 'GTA V multiplayer'. It's a separate game. 

HOW MANY f*ckING TIMES DO YOU ALL NEED THIS EXPLAINED TO YOU?

Look at it this way: R* knew it was going to have some teething troubles to begin with. So they made the sensible decision of bundling it as a free extra. They knew it was going to piss people off if they'd said it was included in the price, so they didn't include it in the price. 

I despair, I really do. It's like talking to a f*cking brick wall with down's syndrome on here.

• ten-a-penny and Imaeechew like this

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:43 PM

If it's truly free then they should have released it as a free digital download. The fact is, you're forced to pay for GTA V making GTA Online not free.
 The latest instalment in the series is also breaking new ground with an exciting multiplayer feature, Grand Theft Auto Online, which is due to launch on October 1st, 2013. Included free in all copies of Grand Theft Auto 5, players will be able to take a custom character into Grand Theft Auto Online to work cooperatively to complete missions or simply explore everything the city has to offer with friends.

That's why it has a different name and isn't called 'GTA V multiplayer'. It's a separate game. 

Look at it this way: R* knew it was going to have some teething troubles to begin with. So they made the sensible decision of bundling it as a free extra. They knew it was going to piss people off if they'd said it was included in the price, so they didn't include it in the price. 

I despair, I really do. It's like talking to a f*cking brick wall with down's syndrome on here.

CME117
  • CME117

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

Here we go again. 

Can someone tell me what, exactly, is broken in the game you paid for? Because it all seems to work fine for me. 

That doesn't even make any sense. NO, online was not "free," it was a part of the $60. Everything in the game was. Don't make it out like it's 9 months after release and they decided to give us a whole multiplayer mode for free that originally wasn't there. No, this was a massive part of the game that was marketed waaaaay before the game came out. It was a huge part of the incentive to purchase the game. If that's broken, then a huge component of the game is broken. Don't make stupid-ass excuses like that.

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

rambo9610
  • rambo9610

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

These people that keep telling themselves that GTA online is a whole seperate game thrown in for free need to get there f*cking brains checked. There's simply no way anyone would pay 60 dollars for GTAV only to be able to play single player because that would be just plain f*cking absurd because the story is just terrible and it's impossible to make any connection to the characters whatsoever and all in all its just plain f*cking boring and repetitive. The online on the other hand is already a joke within itself as i predicted it would be because all people want to do is kill each other and chase you all over the map and not to mention people already hacked the game and have millions upon millions of dollars. Now its just as boring as the single player was sadly.

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

The funny thing is I don't even care, I played a few hours of online, didn't like it, went back to the very much working single player. Probably not going back to it any time soon. 

• ten-a-penny likes this

mdniterder
  • mdniterder

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

This comment screams FAIL all over it. For this reason they should just say F it and not release it,

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

I am not sure about you, but what I paid for was a $60 single player game. R* threw in the online for free. Was it the opposite for you? Did you get the single player game for free since you payed for online? 

I'm offline only. Never played any game online, never plan to.

That means no patches, no saving cellcam pictures, no bawsaq (where tinkle and all the other big money/lester stocks are) and a bunch of other stuff that's online-only, or stuff that's missing which people say will be dlc eventually.

Everything about this game is an attempt to force users into rockstar's social network. Whether you're playing multi or singleplayer, they want you connected to them to get all the features, and that's horsesh*t. That's a demo disk.

• GúnZinEss and Driftking120 like this

rambo9610
  • rambo9610

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

The funny thing is I don't even care, I played a few hours of online, didn't like it, went back to the very much working single player. Probably not going back to it any time soon. 

LOL if you didn't care you wouldn't have posted.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

IMO, GTA V from the very beginning was GTAO.
They can't sell it without Single-Player offering.
At first, I thought the limitations were due to dated consoles but now after playing it for good its very clear Single-Player was decidedly cut down not for the fact of hardware constraints but they were never interested in making GTA V as past titles and opted a new direction

They wasted 3 years on optimizing RAGE to support maximum players online on retiring consoles and design the concept of online keeping future possibilities open.
That's why we get number of patches to address online issues but nothing to support minor complaints regarding offline gaming.
They added GTAO as free component solely to sell the copies for the full price otherwise why would they delay online for 13 days? I don't remember any game where offline and online time period had such a long gap.
Rockstar was caught red handed in their unprepared attitude even after the due date since they never predicted the amount of players online would cross such a big number that servers can't handle.
Wow Rockstar, seriously pre-order counts are so low for you to even think in advance for making a solid online start.
People pirate games for this simple reason, developers make silly defences for the full price gamers pay.
They will sell PC copies at more or less same price, bit late now when players understand their priorities are not taken seriously!...
  • Driftking120, Osho and yonatan755 like this

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

Here we go again. 

Can you please explain how you get GTA:O for free? 

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:06 PM

It's included free on every copy of GTA V. 

So, when it's released for PC, it will be completely free. Because piracy. 

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

It's included free on every copy of GTA V. 

So, when it's released for PC, it will be completely free. Because piracy. 

It is the multiplayer for GTA V. It isn't a different game. 

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

Here we go again. 

Can you please explain how you get GTA:O for free? 

It's not free per say in that we pay for its development in some form or another, but it is free in that it's supposed to be a different game. It's like buying Bioshock Infinite for PS3, where you'd get the original Bioshock in the disk too. The version of GTA O that comes with the GTA V is basically the "starter pack." i.e., the consumer pays for the "free" game but not directly.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

Here we go again. 

It's not free. Singleplayer content was sacrificed because they focused a lot of time on multiplayer. Singleplayer payed the price for multiplayer. The game isn't broken as much as it is empty. They could have had raid missions for Trevor. And even raid missions for Lamar and Franklin to extend missions. Also the inventory system non existant in sp...

• Driftking120 likes this

concolt
  • concolt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

All this is going to do is force Rockstar to drop PC altogether.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

Why Rockstar shows so much concern and support about free stuff?
What about standalone game that atleast should be worth enough for the price everyone has paid.

They are to an extent ignoring offline gaming becoz they sold it, now you play it or just switch to online after 100% but don't say GTA V has nothing left to do.
They are pushing us to look online for further play sessions.
This FREE stuff has more fun. Rockstar should sell GTAO solely and The original game for its own experience.
It will cost much less and satisfy both sides of gaming preferences.
But, who has got that time and resources to waste, right?
  • Driftking120, Osho and Hooves07 like this

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Dark Esper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

Good.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

Of which R* will reject the millions of dollars profit despite the piracy...R* may be more retarded than I thought.

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

I would have paid $60 (or the UK equivalent) for single player only, so to me, online is free. I can understand the people saying that online is the reason they bought the game though.
At the end of the day, pirates will 'steal' games regardless of what the developer does or doesn't do, R* will still make their money.

Sursion
  • Sursion

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

Online is not a "free addition." If they used the game's budget to make it (which they did), we are paying for it. I can't believe their marketing deceit worked on so many of you.
  • GrndZero, Bonnano and 727gta like this

Leafy Hollow
  • Leafy Hollow

Chief Marketing Officer for Trevor Phillip's Interprise

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

Something for sale gets stolen! :panic:  +1 OP  :santa:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users