R* please....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic
TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

I already finished the game, and there is still sooooooooo much to do. If you could not include as many stuffs next go round that would be great. I kinda just want a cookie cutter that I can blow through in about 12 hours of gameplay. You know, just like 99% of games out these days. 

JUST CONFORM R*, stop trying to being "innovative". Obviously CHILDREN don't appreciate it anyways.

Oh and also, where is my free money? I haven't received it fast enough for MY liking.......sooooooo...

• TheDust, Ola441 and Ramyhyday like this

TheDust
  • TheDust

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:23 PM Edited by TheDust, 05 November 2013 - 01:24 PM.

Yeah I agree dude!

Rockstar included way too many things and the innovations they made were setbacks to the series. They should definitely strip the next gta of a lot of features so the game becomes insanely enjoyable.

Oh and definitely return to "Point A, Point B" type missions!

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:26 PM

Yes, yes and yes guys, you're right.

• M0B5TA and TheDust like this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

Cookie cutter ftw!!!

Go to point A, get car, go to point B, kill X, get away.

^^^The only mission we want in GTA VI, just repeat it over and over please. Even make it in the same location so I don't have to walk or drive anywhere. Actually, I hope GTA VI is played out in a 1 block radius that is super fleshed out. I mean like, i want  to see cockroach babies following their grandcocks around.

• TheDust likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:30 PM

Yes, yes and yes guys, you're right.

We know, thanks for your input though!

TheDust
  • TheDust

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:30 PM

I just hope that the interiors have interiors. I want to enter a house that has an enterable closet that has an enterable dungeon that leads to outside, which has a ton of trees.

Tommy, you struck the nail on the head my friend! The cockroaches would be a great detail to add and I'm glad we're brilliant enought to come up with these ideas that Rockstar just couldn't.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:34 PM

I just hope that the interiors have interiors. I want to enter a house that has an enterable closet that has an enterable dungeon that leads to outside, which has a ton of trees.

Tommy, you struck the nail on the head my friend! The cockroaches would be a great detail to add and I'm glad we're brilliant enought to come up with these ideas that Rockstar just couldn't.

Also, get rid of LSC. Nobody wants to mod their cars. I am hoping for 1 color (primer grey) in GTA VI. All cars primer grey.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

OP is obviously trolling, we do not even have bowling and why the f*ck cant I take a sh*t! I can take a sh*t in real life so I should be able to do it in the game. Fu*k you Rockstar, I am going back to playing Call Of Duty and Candy Crush, those are REAL games.

TheDust
  • TheDust

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

Yeah good point. I think there's too many weapons and clothes also. An uzi would be perfectly fine to be honest, and I'm sure you'd agree too. I get a migraine + sensory overload because there is too many weapons in the game.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:40 PM

OP is obviously trolling, we do not even have bowling and why the f*ck cant I take a sh*t! I can take a sh*t in real life so I should be able to do it in the game. Fu*k you Rockstar, I am going back to playing Call Of Duty and Candy Crush, those are REAL games.

What is this Call of Duty? A game you play while taking a sh*t?

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:41 PM

Call of Duty is a dev team taking a sh*t on you and calling it a game. 

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

Not trolling at all....just after reading all the stuff people are complaining about I think they should just make the game this way. One car color, one mission, one main character, lives in a non customizable dumpster.

The one mission? Get out of your box, walk around the corner, steal another box. Get back in box with your awesome NEW box. 

MINI GAME: Beg for money.

And all of this grand beauty takes place on 1 city block. Never take a taxi again woot woot!!

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

What is this Call of Duty? A game you play while taking a sh*t?

No that is a common mix up, the game you are thinking of is Call of Doody

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:45 PM

And the best part is with this model, they SHOULD be able to push a new game every month or two. hahahahahha

Take THAT Coll ov Dooty

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

Cawle uf deutie

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:49 PM Edited by MasterK, 05 November 2013 - 01:51 PM.

You guys are simply retarded. Most of the real FANS -- not the ones starting the series with this game -- are worried about the model R* chose with GTA V. 

It is f*cking stupid how they've announced features in their Gameplay Videos and they are not in the game. Also, we have paid for a finished product, and we've got something that is stripped..

Of course, just jump on tha R* dickwagon and lick some balls though. That will seriously improve the series in a good way.

I mean... without the feedback of players, the game would still be as much of a clusterf*ck IV was, regarding features. If you accept everything, everything will stay the same. Say anything you want, but the truth is, this thread is just stupid. There are NO facts or arguments about how certain features of the game are not flawed/or downgraded, like some elements of the game's physics and the combat system, etc... go, take a look at the game without the pink cloud around you..

You can come up with the "mission variety", but that's something in the first place which made the story inconsistent. They've tried to please people like you so much, that they've failed giving the game a proper story...

• AtomicPunk and Witchking Of Angmar like this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

You guys are simply retarded. Most of the real FANS -- not the ones starting the series with this game -- are worried about the model R* chose with GTA V. 

It is f*cking stupid how they've announced features in their Gameplay Videos and they are not in the game. Also, we have paid for a finished product, and we've got something that is stripped..

Of course, just jump on tha R* dickwagon and lick some balls though. That will seriously improve the series in a good way.

I mean... without the feedback of players, the game would still be as much of a clusterf*ck IV was, regarding features. If you accept everything, everything will stay the same. Say anything you want, but the truth is, this thread is just stupid. There are NO facts or arguments about how certain features of the game are not flawed/or downgraded, like some elements of the game's physics and the combat system, etc... go, take a look at the game without the pink cloud around you..

Dude, wow. Lol, just wow......

You can just call me Daddy from now on. 

Awesome lol

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:54 PM

You can come up with the "mission variety", but that's something in the first place which made the story inconsistent. They've tried to please people like you so much, that they've failed giving the game a proper story...

I SAID TO GET BACK IN BED!!! now

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:55 PM

From now on, I'll simply call you an idiot without proper arguments and a f*cked up head though. That suits you better.

Peace.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

This thread made my head hurt. I've never felt so aroused in all of my lives. 

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:57 PM Edited by TakinThyBacon, 05 November 2013 - 01:58 PM.

I started playing GTA with III 10 years ago, and I have played everyone after that, I enjoyed V greatly and I like the direction they took it. Guess I am not a "real fan" because I happen to like the direction they took it, what a stupid comment. Just because peoples opinion does not match your that does not mean that you are anymore of a fan then the rest of us.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

Not trolling at all....just after reading all the stuff people are complaining about I think they should just make the game this way. One car color, one mission, one main character, lives in a non customizable dumpster.

The one mission? Get out of your box, walk around the corner, steal another box. Get back in box with your awesome NEW box. 

MINI GAME: Beg for money.

And all of this grand beauty takes place on 1 city block. Never take a taxi again woot woot!!

You may want to learn to read dumbass. The complaints I have wrote and read myself complain there ISN'T ENOUGH to do. I have done all the missions and sidequests. Random events don't happen or spawn anymore. All there is to do is drive and fly around. It would have been cool if the weed farm respawned to give a set-piece to raid. If you are fine with R* not having a lot to do in singleplayer and you are fine with a half-hearted GTA then good for you. This thread, like you is lame and just absolutley stupid.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:59 PM

From now on, I'll simply call you an idiot without proper arguments and a f*cked up head though. That suits you better.

Peace.

I read it a couple times but in my head it still comes across as, "Holy f*ck TaC, you own me"

Might need to have my hearing checked.....

:karmaeater:

Doofey
  • Doofey

Old Skool, you know it!

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

Screw all that 12 hour gaming story/online hoop-la.

I just want to pop the disc in... press X and BAM! Roll credits. Game beat.
Mission accomplished.

I dont have time for all this "play the game" non-sense.

What are the devs thinking? Making me pay $60 to move a bunch of characters around and do stuff. Waste of my precious time!

PRE-ORDER POST Pre-Post CANCELLED! Take that KnockStar!
  • Ola441 likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

I am hard as iron right now.....

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:01 PM

Screw all that 12 hour gaming story/online hoop-la.

I just want to pop the disc in... press X and BAM! Roll credits. Game beat.
Mission accomplished.

I dont have time for all this "play the game" non-sense.

What are the devs thinking? Making me pay $60 to move a bunch of characters around and do stuff. Waste of my precious time!

PRE-ORDER POST Pre-Post CANCELLED! Take that KnockStar!

My nigga

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:02 PM Edited by MasterK, 05 November 2013 - 02:03 PM.

Peace.

I read it a couple times but in my head it still comes across as, "Holy f*ck TaC, you own me"

Might need to have my hearing checked.....

:karmaeater:

Especially because you are reading. If you are hearing things while reading... well, that kinda' proves my point.

But yes, this topic is useless.

lessweirdsh*t.jpg

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

I am hard as iron right now.....

Big Pimpin TT. Stay hard. Play hard. Troll4life.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

Especially because you are reading. If you are hearing things while reading... well, that kinda' proves my point.

But yes, this topic is useless.

lessweirdsh*t.jpg

That is twice now. I said get back in bed or I will have your mom take your Dreamcast.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:05 PM

giphy.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users