Quantcast

» «
Photo

New Patch ? Cant connect to online servers ..................

7 replies to this topic
fuckyoucockstar
  • fuckyoucockstar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:42 AM

This sums up my afternoon ,

Playstation ON .

start GTA5

Patch install .

Restart.

Joining GTA Online . 

Timed out loading session. Please return to Grand Theft Auto V and try again later.

Puts me back into Story mode .

Holds down arrow to quick start online . 

Freezes game .

Restart PS3

Start GTAV

Joining GTA Online . 

Timed out loading session. Please return to Grand Theft Auto V and try again later.

Puts me back into Story mode .

Try to join a friends mission . 

Fully glitched out .

Restart game .

Loading Online .

Back to Story Mode .

Try to join a friend via the pause menu .

Are you sure you want to join GTA Online session ? Progress will be automatically saved. 

Loading GTA Online ...............................................................................................

Story mode again . Try to join a friends session again this time it says im not signed into playstation network . When I press the PS button it says I am signed in . To confirm I chatted with friends .

Restart the PS3 .

Same sh*t different smell .

Went on for 54mins

There is nothing wrong with my internet connection . I tested other games with no problems .

I had another person who i live with who was playing the whole time without any problems .
Only difference is he didnt restart his PS3 and do the update .

I have some questions ...

1.  Why me , did this happen to anyone else ?

2. Where is our stimulus package

3. Why do we get half money for jobs now .

4. Why does it take so long to login to an online server ?

5. It says that it will automatically put me with my friends when joinging an online server , but it never does . EVER

6. Some people are diseases and deserve to have their personal cars destroyed . How many cars can I kill before you put a Dunce cap back on my head and put me back in servers with all the hackers ?

eddierome
  • eddierome

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

O yea I am done with this turd. Crap now I have to play COD! I had high hopes for this patch.

eddierome
  • eddierome

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:25 PM

And I dont even like COD of BF.

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

See ya

eddierome
  • eddierome

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:56 PM

It was fun at first but man I feel like a beta tester. Think I will pick it up again around spring of next year maybe all the bugs will be worked out and gtao will be how it was meant to be.

Cherrymoon92
  • Cherrymoon92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:32 PM

O yea I am done with this turd. Crap now I have to play COD! I had high hopes for this patch.

And I dont even like COD of BF.

Then why did you even bought it ???

Dark8Karma
  • Dark8Karma

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

Why o why did i restart my game to install patch, seems like i came full circle again... Loading screens, endless waiting and last but not least timed f***** out.. gg R*

hyperwave
  • hyperwave

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:28 AM Edited by hyperwave, 07 November 2013 - 05:28 AM.

Exact same problem here except my message is "ALERT: unable to host online session" and returns me back to single player. I can also set up an invite only session but when I try to join any activity/mission it gives me the same error message. Before I installed the 1.05 patch it was working with no problems so I have no idea whats going on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users