1.05 is out.

397 replies to this topic
Ryan_Codebreaker
  • Ryan_Codebreaker

Van Society Representative

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

Not sure what the patch patched exactly (I didn't read all thread) but LSC glitch still works :)

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:47 PM Edited by blackrooster_, 05 November 2013 - 11:50 PM.

Tell me about it. I'm getting sick and tired of these idiots.

Rockstar used the word "anticipate," which is NOT a sure thing.

And they said early November. Technically, next Monday is still early November.

I'm not saying these things won't happen this week, but no one should be throwing around the word "promise" at all.

dalledondalle
  • dalledondalle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:39 AM

I just put a jet in my garage, did the insurance glitch, had two jets in my garage, destroyed the one without insurance, then went and died in the one with insurance but didn't have the option to get it back when I called Mors Mutual.  I am going to do the glitch to get this in my garage again but maybe they fix insurance on jets/police cars/etc?

Well it looks like Jet insurance has ben fixed then, my jet got destroyed loads of times and I was able to to get claims for free from MMM, now after reading this post I am scared to take my Jet out of thr garage now :/
i was able to take my tank out and store it back in but i havent had the chance to claim insurance yet... 

btw i achieved 4 rewards in the past hour  and the time in the bad sport lobby has not decreased

The insurance for tanks still Works, but when I try call my tank The mechanic comes with my intify instead. Anybody Else had had a similar problem?

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:58 AM

hbYIe28.jpg
Rockstar why you make golf cart unhappy?

lmao

Clennan
  • Clennan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

Even though this one does not fix glitches etc., at least it is preparing us for the Stimulus Package and Beach Bum Pack. I have no interest in glitching / exploiting the game so it does not effect me. The cool half a million and extra content is what will be awesome.

I'm the same. I haven't exploited the game and don't plan to. I've been playing the game how it was intended to be played. The stimulus package will be an awesome and needed addition to my GTA Online career.

I have seen a few commetnts on the R* website saying that they have received an installment already... It will effectively be the difference between getting a mid range super or high end super car or splashing it out on a buzzard or something. For me, that will be awesome :).

Off topic slightly - Jesus, you guys think this forum is bad, you should see the derps on the R* comment section when they create a post. It's caveman and troll central.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:43 PM

Off topic slightly - Jesus, you guys think this forum is bad, you should see the derps on the R* comment section when they create a post. It's caveman and troll central.

LOL I'm sure some of them are the same ones from here. Lots of people frequent multiple boards and comment sections online.

Clennan
  • Clennan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:09 PM

On a lighter note, I got my 500k late last night (11pm UK time).

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:11 PM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 07 November 2013 - 02:11 PM.

One thing that was fixed (beside the notes), was the hairloss from Masks-bug :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users