Photo

GTA V.... enough with the crap

77 replies to this topic
Filthy1977
  • Filthy1977

ADI RepoMan

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

I have had 1 crash on BF4 and no problem at all with GTA V. Maybe I am just lucky or don't realise the game is in fact sh*t. I love it though, money well spent.

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

So you see the trailer and you think EVERY f*cking thing is going to be in the game?

You truly undermine the scum of the earth. And a lot of people here are either mentally handicapped or are bad trolls. Go kill yourself please. Bugs and Glitches don't come when the developers want to, it's when they least expect it to. While developing, of course there are workers who are paid to look for them and get rid of them. Don't you remember what Dan Houser said? The amount of bugs and glitches in this game are like a MILLION spelling errors in a book.

f*cking idiotic twats.

I don't notice bugs and glitches. I notice content that are removed from the single player because this dumb company took the greedy sell out way.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:26 AM Edited by GamerShotgun, 07 November 2013 - 06:28 AM.

I'm not linking anything, but for GTA V, the only proof I'll give you is the scene where a skimmer flies over the windmill farm. If that's not cut from the game, then please enlighten me... where is it? :)

I don't know ATM, which trailer was it, but I'll find it for you. By the way, it's pretty common from R* to leave traces of cut content in their games... just think about the Hot Coffee case back in the good ole' San Andreas days.

I'm talking about facts, not making up sh*t. Rockstar is getting greedier day by day.

ALso there's a topic somewhere here in which people are investigating text files, and script related stuff. They've found a pretty huge amount of things that are not included in the game, and I bet those are returning in DLCs...

"I'm talking about facts, not making up sh*t. Rockstar is getting greedier day by day."

ill accept that as an opinion but trying to brand this as fact is where you went wrong considering you haven't posted any of those "facts" you talked of. You havent looked at the game code, you havent seen any confirmed references. There will be at least 3 free DLCs in the future and till they are all here you can then say rockstar is being greedy with GTA V and show all the cut content as proof.

Actually I did take a look at the game files and my San Andreas reference was clearly true, since there was even a serious lawsuit regarding the whole fiasco.  

On the other hand though, you are making up numbers here, as there's no reference, nor confirmed information about the number of free DLCs. :)

The part I'm telling Rockstar is greedy is MY OPINION though, and I agree with you that it might change by time, depending on stuff released... because maybe I'm the type of customer, who likes to get the stuff that is shown to him.

f*ck me, right?

jonah.jpg

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:14 AM

I'm not linking anything, but for GTA V, the only proof I'll give you is the scene where a skimmer flies over the windmill farm. If that's not cut from the game, then please enlighten me... where is it? :)

I don't know ATM, which trailer was it, but I'll find it for you. By the way, it's pretty common from R* to leave traces of cut content in their games... just think about the Hot Coffee case back in the good ole' San Andreas days.

I'm talking about facts, not making up sh*t. Rockstar is getting greedier day by day.

ALso there's a topic somewhere here in which people are investigating text files, and script related stuff. They've found a pretty huge amount of things that are not included in the game, and I bet those are returning in DLCs...

"I'm talking about facts, not making up sh*t. Rockstar is getting greedier day by day."

ill accept that as an opinion but trying to brand this as fact is where you went wrong considering you haven't posted any of those "facts" you talked of. You havent looked at the game code, you havent seen any confirmed references. There will be at least 3 free DLCs in the future and till they are all here you can then say rockstar is being greedy with GTA V and show all the cut content as proof.

Actually I did take a look at the game files and my San Andreas reference was clearly true, since there was even a serious lawsuit regarding the whole fiasco.  

On the other hand though, you are making up numbers here, as there's no reference, nor confirmed information about the number of free DLCs. :)

The part I'm telling Rockstar is greedy is MY OPINION though, and I agree with you that it might change by time, depending on stuff released... because maybe I'm the type of customer, who likes to get the stuff that is shown to him.

f*ck me, right?

jonah.jpg

That's what I'm saying. I was told nothing but lies :(

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

BMRF SECURITY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:29 AM

i've gotta ask, which lies?

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:53 AM Edited by elburrosleftnut, 17 November 2013 - 06:54 AM.

What really bugs me is that Rockstar told us they won't release complete stories, to extend GTA V, but smaller DLC packs. Does that mean we have to pay for literally... CUT stuff from the game? If they'd make a bigger DLC, for which I have to pay, but DOES extend the gameplay, with new gameplay features, missions, weapons, vehicles, etc, then that's okay with me... even though I hate this kind of stuff...

But paying for small bullsh*t is going to be a pain in the ass. Thanks R*!

Episodes from Liberty City was just awesome, considering it could be counted as two different games, but with the same setting as IV. Okay, they've definitely cut stuff from IV to just simply include them as extra, priced content, but it was okay, compared to smaller packs. I hope they are going to be free though, like this "Beach Bum" pack...

@R*: You better include the skimmer in this DLC... after showing it off in trailers...

The big dlcs for IV didn't sell well enough for R*'s liking, that's why there's no more episode like content planned. Also, nobody's putting a f*cking gun to your head to buy every dlc that R* produces.

Let me give you a lesson on cut content boy. Content gets cut because they either can't implement it right at the time or is not ready by the deadline. There isn't some big scheme by R* to milk you, okay?

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:00 AM

What really bugs me is that Rockstar told us they won't release complete stories, to extend GTA V, but smaller DLC packs. Does that mean we have to pay for literally... CUT stuff from the game? If they'd make a bigger DLC, for which I have to pay, but DOES extend the gameplay, with new gameplay features, missions, weapons, vehicles, etc, then that's okay with me... even though I hate this kind of stuff...

But paying for small bullsh*t is going to be a pain in the ass. Thanks R*!

Episodes from Liberty City was just awesome, considering it could be counted as two different games, but with the same setting as IV. Okay, they've definitely cut stuff from IV to just simply include them as extra, priced content, but it was okay, compared to smaller packs. I hope they are going to be free though, like this "Beach Bum" pack...

@R*: You better include the skimmer in this DLC... after showing it off in trailers...

The big dlcs for IV didn't sell well enough for R*'s liking, that's why there's no more episode like content planned. Also, nobody's putting a f*cking gun to your head to buy every dlc that R* produces.

Let me give you a lesson on cut content boy. Content gets cut because they either can't implement it right at the time or is not ready by the deadline. There isn't some big scheme by R* to milk you, okay?

BLA BLA BLA

http://www.youtube.c...a 4 lcpdfr&sm=1 nuff said.

People made police missions for 4 and eflc for FREE

KingKock
  • KingKock

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:29 AM

OK...I am getting REALLY p*ssed off with these posts about how your copy of GTA V wasn't "perfect" and how it was "broken"...GET OVER IT! Just because GTA V wasn't up to your expectations does not mean it is broken...
Just put yourself in the shoes of Rockstar, could you all create a game...I HIGHLY DOUBT ANYONE ON THIS BOARD COULD CREATE A GAME AS HIGH AS THE STANDARDS OF GTA V! So stop you whining, GTA V is in no way broken, I enjoyed myself, and I have been a fan of GTA since the very first GTA, I was very impressed with the large scale of the map and the story as well! So what if the story was short, it was amazing, and the acting and writing behind the characters is by far better then what all of you think you could do...Rockstar worked hard on this game, just except it as it is....
  • Officer Ronson likes this

Goin For The Gusto
  • Goin For The Gusto

Rat

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:05 AM

I loved the story, I loved the characters, and I love online, it is so funny how some people can see this as one of the greatest games ever, and others aren't even slightly happy with it.  I give it a solid 9/10, if it was on PS4 and loaded the map better it would be a 10/10 masterpiece.

digital31
  • digital31

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:10 AM

OK...I am getting REALLY p*ssed off with these posts about how your copy of GTA V wasn't "perfect" and how it was "broken"...GET OVER IT! Just because GTA V wasn't up to your expectations does not mean it is broken...
Just put yourself in the shoes of Rockstar, could you all create a game...I HIGHLY DOUBT ANYONE ON THIS BOARD COULD CREATE A GAME AS HIGH AS THE STANDARDS OF GTA V! So stop you whining, GTA V is in no way broken, I enjoyed myself, and I have been a fan of GTA since the very first GTA, I was very impressed with the large scale of the map and the story as well! So what if the story was short, it was amazing, and the acting and writing behind the characters is by far better then what all of you think you could do...Rockstar worked hard on this game, just except it as it is....

You're a fanboy so your opinion doesn't matter :D

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:46 AM

You're a fanboy so your opinion doesn't matter :D

Didn't you make that terrible appreciation thread?

Yeah, you're definitely not a whiner.

digital31
  • digital31

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:26 PM Edited by digital31, 17 November 2013 - 12:27 PM.

Didn't you make that terrible appreciation thread?

Yeah, you're definitely not a whiner.

It was sarcasm dumbo...but i didn't expect you to understand 4th grade concepts anyway.

Dan001
  • Dan001

Hello

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

I think the OP is just frustrated in general with the quality of games these days.

This thread is nothing more than a vent.

Rockstar, and many other top game companies, seem to be delivering products that are either unfinished, unpolished or have little to do with what made them great in the first place.

This is a world condition. The quality of things these days are geared for maximum profit.

Rockstar hasn't sold out....yet.

But symptoms of selling out are very strong with GTAV.

V is a cool game, but don't dismiss the all-to-obvious facts.

Speak up guys. Don't let corporations run all over you.

YOU made them, and so YOU can destroy them.

• FANTOMTRON likes this

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Tech Knight

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:16 PM Edited by TheTechPoTaToCHIP, 17 November 2013 - 05:18 PM.

I dont get why people are complaining about the patches and DLC.

First of all if anything patches are good for a game because it fixes issues the developers have missed and specially in an open world game its hard to play test everything. Besides the game is the most bug free open world game i have played and most of the patches are for gta online (and i dont really care for gta online)

and the DLC, 

umm.... theres the special and collectors edition dlc but its nothing major and is basically incentive to buy a more expensive edition of a game and with the 250 Million dollar development cost i think it is justified. Besides it only takes out about 3 weapons and 3 cars. From the huge arsenal and vehicle collection this game has, thats not alot taken out.

And for post release DLC, there is the beach bum pack, WHICH IS FREE. I mean jesus f*cking christ. A DLC pack like this would be paid for if it was in a saints row game but here IT IS f*ckING FREE. 

I MEAN JESUS PEOPLE THEY SPENT 250 MILLION DOLLARS ON THIS THING They dedicated 5 years of development time, they delayed it for 6 months to fix most of the bugs in single player. They have added so much stuff to this game that its overwhelming. 

But no, you people only bitch about it and focus on the stuff that was removed. 

• Officer Ronson and KingKock like this

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:48 PM

Skimmer? You mean crop duster? The trailer scene isn't in there though.

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

I think the OP is just frustrated in general with the quality of games these days.

Rockstar, and many other top game companies, seem to be delivering products that are either unfinished, unpolished or have little to do with what made them great in the first place.

This is a world condition. The quality of things these days are geared for maximum profit.

yup :)

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

Uhm, San Andreas? The game had a bunch of bugs and glitches. I saw a list somewhere with all those bugs and glitches, scary. But yet, i don't see anyone point that out

But its maybe because the game is a classic.

• KingKock likes this

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

yup :)

I give that a second yup. So true

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users