Quantcast

» «
Photo

what was the most recent dumb thing the mechanic did to you?

7 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:58 AM

what was the most recent dumb thing the mechanic did to you?

yesterday i had him deliver my akuma to me (i forget where in the city i was) but as soon as i got on my bike he started talking smack to me and suddenly on the minimap he was listed as an enemy so i turned my bike around and got off and blew him away, i shotgunned him!! :devil:

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:00 AM

Delivered my car.

Got back in the car.

Drove away.

Left me stranded.

mealymouthmongolian
  • mealymouthmongolian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:01 AM

My mechanic has accused me of stealing my own vehicle multiple times.  He always gets what's coming to him.  Other than that it's just a lot of him not wanting to stop when I start walking towards my car, or parking it in some ridiculous place like the overpass above me.  And a lot of just flat out refusing to bring my vehicle.  Why can I not fire this idiot and hire someone who will bring me my car when I ask?!?

MrDemeulemeester
  • MrDemeulemeester

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:10 AM

I was standing on a street near an overpass and I requested my Cheetah. He first appeared on the overpass but he drove off the side of the expressway and off a cliff wrecking my Cheetah in an attempt to deliver it to me.

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:13 AM

not the mechanic but the merryweather guy got me by the balls last time..  i called a heli pickup, planning to shoot the guy and take the chopper. he lands it with the tail on a rock, heli flips and the blades break off.. pilot gets out and walks away.. i thought..

at that point i was like.. great now i have to drive all the way back to a road and then to the city.. i was stranded 

look behind me just in time to see the door of my car close.. and away it went..   payed 1000$ to see a heli crash and get my ride stolen

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:14 AM

He's never done anything in my game... lol.

HiddenAnonyous
  • HiddenAnonyous

I know things

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:14 AM Edited by HiddenAnonyous, 05 November 2013 - 07:17 AM.

My mechanic has accused me of stealing my own vehicle multiple times.  He always gets what's coming to him.  Other than that it's just a lot of him not wanting to stop when I start walking towards my car, or parking it in some ridiculous place like the overpass above me.  And a lot of just flat out refusing to bring my vehicle.  Why can I not fire this idiot and hire someone who will bring me my car when I ask?!?

my mechanic did stunt jumps in my rapid gt in the swamps by the military base.... car ended up on its roof in the swamp -_-

to make matters worse i couldnt call for another vehicle b/c i was "too close to my current vehicle" -_-

aNsWeRkEy02
  • aNsWeRkEy02

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:23 AM

mechanic jacked my ride after I get on it..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users