Photo

Another Complaint Thread About The Bad Sport System

13 replies to this topic
Firebirdlmm79
  • Firebirdlmm79

BADMOFO

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:09 AM

First off i'm not going to bitch and moan about the fact that I was labeled a bad sport and say that the system is 'stupid' etc. I am all for this system it is a great idea and with some minor adjustments it can be made to work perfectly. But as of now it is completely screwed up and I will tell you why.

So for those of you guys who have never been labeled a bad sport let me paint a metaphoric picture for you of just what goes on in these rooms...

The minute I am thrown into the room I am told that I have been labeled a bad sport for being an asshole or whatever and It will be this way until I am forgiven which in my case it is two days in real time of course not sure if that varies per offence. Immediately I notice this big cone thing on my head that reads DUNCE, I found this pretty funny the word means (unable to learn) good one Rockstar. After laughing at the situation I decide to go outside and see just how bad it is, a second after I leave my apartments garage I find the greeting party waiting for me (three douchbags in tanks) It was funny for me up until the point when I realized that no one in this lobby cares about the fact that they are a bad sport because they were placed in their for blowing people up in normal rooms and now they can do it with no consequences. 

After being blown up multiple times I decide to just turn it off; hours later I return with the intentions to play with my brother for a couple of hours before I go to sleep. It turns out we cant play together because we are both not bad sports.This also upset me a little bit, but still its fair.  

What really upsets me is the fact that I cannot seem to join one game where there isn't at least two people with tanks obliterating everyone in the room. 

Here are the adjustments that I feel need to be made.

1.Find a way to separate the bad sports by what they did: I myself got a little out of hand with one person who pissed me off, yeah I might have blown his car up one to many times sorry most of them were "accidental". But I think it is unfair for me to be put into a room with someone who was labeled a bad sport because he INTENTIONALLY acquired a tank and destroyed everyone he laid eyes on. 

You guys can refer to the prison systems for this one. They dont put thiefs and murderers together and they dont put rapist and drug dealers together.

2. Find a way to classify it as a true accident or someone being a dick, In example if I have a bounty and am being chased by someone who happens to have their personal vehicle on them and I set fire to their vehicle because I was shooting at them in self defense which eventually leads to the car being blown up I don't feel I should be labeled a bad sport sure I should definitely pay the fee maybe even an extra fee in replacement of the bad sport. 

3. Create a better way to identify whether or not the person is in a personal vehicle there has got to be a way to place a blip on the map or above the character that will tell if the vehicle is theirs or not. Obviously if it is a highly modified vehicle you will be able to tell but if it is a stock vehicle their is pretty much no indication. 

Thats all I have for now everyone. If you have more to add please feel free. If you think i'm a complete idiot than feel free to state your beliefs the worst that can happen is I will retaliate.... :)

• ?!=+_- likes this

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

Instead of making a new thread why not just reply to a thread that's already here and bump it back to the top...

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

Firebirdlmm79
  • Firebirdlmm79

BADMOFO

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:51 AM

Turns out im not the only one pissed about this.. MILLIONS of other GTA players are in agreeance if you are one of them come join the petition., Eventually R* will get their head out of their ass or lose MILLIONS of players 

http://support.rocks...-please-repair-

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:45 AM

"Turns out i'm not the only one pissed about this"

Really? What tipped you off the hundreds of previous threads barking about this?

The system is indeed messed up but 90% of the players in Bad Sport sessions are indeed bad sports and belong there.

It's need tweaking but it needs to stay.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:21 AM

tl;dr

"I'm bitching about something I don't understand", I assume

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Tally target, weapon away.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:57 PM Edited by x0v3rKiLx, 05 November 2013 - 03:59 PM.

Bad sport has no business in GTA. This is GRAND THEFT AUTO 5. Not GOODY TWO SHOES 5. Want to play a game where you can drive around in your favorite car and everyone's just a ray of f*cking sunshine that lets you go on your merry way? f*ck off and play Kirby Air Ride or something. Playing a game whose entire premise revolves around shameless serial-theft, rampant crime sprees, and mass murder and then expecting players to exhude "sportsmanship" or "good conduct" is one of the most asenine, moronic notions Ive ever heard.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:55 PM

Go play Halo or CoD online

TheAzn
  • TheAzn

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

Take your frustration out by sending other innocent players to Bad Sports so we can see them put the cherry on top.

Firebirdlmm79
  • Firebirdlmm79

BADMOFO

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:01 AM

The system does not need to go... 

Not everybody wants to go around causing complete chaos like some assholes.... I would not want to play this game if their was no punishment to the dick who intentionally blew up my car just cause.... Or to the guy who cheated enough to afford a tank and is just blowing up everyone who comes in his path. f*ck THAT!

xOv3rKilx you are obviously one of the aforementioned 'assholes' or you would agree with me, I have a solution for you and everyone who does not want to deal with the bad sport system or having to pay for someones car..,... GO PURCHASE GTA IV and play that all f*cking day long!

THAT IS ALL!  

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:34 AM

Unlike GTA IV where the point of the game was to go around and kill everybody in sight..

The purpose of GTA V is to team up with other players and do missions and ect.

That is what I really like about GTA 5 Online is that.

I didn't like GTA IV because there was nothing else to do but wack each other and after a while it get's so boring and mundane at least in GTA 5 you can switch it up from going around killing people then go and do a couple missions

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

Sounds like you thought you could dish it out but cant take the heat op, IMHO

Firebirdlmm79
  • Firebirdlmm79

BADMOFO

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

Unlike GTA IV where the point of the game was to go around and kill everybody in sight..

The purpose of GTA V is to team up with other players and do missions and ect.

That is what I really like about GTA 5 Online is that.

I didn't like GTA IV because there was nothing else to do but wack each other and after a while it get's so boring and mundane at least in GTA 5 you can switch it up from going around killing people then go and do a couple missions

That's my point GTA IV online is pointless. But thats what some people enjoy. 

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:24 PM

GTA 4 had a perfect online. Simple and very enjoyable. I played cops and crooks for 4 hours once :)

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

GTA 4 had a perfect online. Simple and very enjoyable. I played cops and crooks for 4 hours once :)

GTA 4 had the worst online. Nothing but people killing each other in the airport on free roam and cops and crooks used to glitch the f*ck out all the time on PS3. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users