Photo

Just got a 32 day bad sport

50 replies to this topic
FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:20 AM

Bad sport lobbies used to be fun and exciting. Now they just suck. Every single bad sport lobby I join...half the people in there are using the god mode glitch. I use it as well, but it's less fun when everyone else is running around with it too :(

Wow.  Just wow.  You sir, are the problem.

No, the problem is everyone else using the god mode glitch while I'm using it as well. it's just boring when that happens.

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:34 AM

I'll be very glad when all the kiddies move on to cod and leave GTAO. Should improve the online community ever so slightly. 

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:36 AM

No, most of us hate it because it never changes, among other things.

Most used argument, but it is false, no matter how much you people say it.

mealymouthmongolian
  • mealymouthmongolian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:48 AM

Bad sport lobbies used to be fun and exciting. Now they just suck. Every single bad sport lobby I join...half the people in there are using the god mode glitch. I use it as well, but it's less fun when everyone else is running around with it too :(

Wow.  Just wow.  You sir, are the problem.

No, the problem is everyone else using the god mode glitch while I'm using it as well. it's just boring when that happens.

Those damn cheaters keeping you from enjoying cheating.  That's practically cheating!

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:50 AM

Lol no wonder you were a bad sport... can't even go to a decent game like BF... picks COD Ghost Ops Warfare World 4.6

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:54 AM

Lol no wonder you were a bad sport... can't even go to a decent game like BF... picks COD Ghost Ops Warfare World 4.6

Seriously your picture makes me want to slap myself from going into a daze.

Bella Mafia
  • Bella Mafia

ΘΘ Boobs

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:55 AM

then go play call of duty goats. lol

I thought people who play gta hate cod and vice versa.

Poop Prowler
  • Poop Prowler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:56 AM

How is it false? Give me a list of the biggest improvements from Modern Warfare up until Ghosts. Can you give me an argument about how it is so innovative and bringing the game industry forward?

@nexoric - They finally got it right with next gen by going with dedicated servers. For being such a competitive game, and gloating about breaking sales records, going P2P was a joke for most of this generation. I like that they added the vaulting option. To be honest, I think $60 every year, along with a $50 Elite subscription is a joke. The game industry is already shafting consumers by making $60 stories that last 8 hours(Bioshock Infinite), and leaving content out of games to sell later. Once they add, or develop their own graphics engine, it might be better. I understand graphics aren't what makes a game fun, but it makes it appealing to buy, and to play, people want to look at the best possible while playing.

Plus, I just hate sniper rifles in any FPS. It also makes it more ridiculous that you can tap a few buttons and get an insta kill because glorious hit registration. Obviously changing the gameplay too much is out of the question, because that's what makes it CoD, but other improvements could make it a sh*t ton better than what it already is, and I know Activision has the funds to do it.

Dooma1090
  • Dooma1090

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

Nah, just a sterotype/mindset everyone fuels. Easier for everyone to judge people based off those types of image placers. Pretty sad really

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:58 AM

COD Ghosts looks beyond stupid.

If OP actually chose a good game, I'd respect them a little more.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:59 AM

How is it false? Give me a list of the biggest improvements from Modern Warfare up until Ghosts. Can you give me an argument about how it is so innovative and bringing the game industry forward?

@nexoric - They finally got it right with next gen by going with dedicated servers. For being such a competitive game, and gloating about breaking sales records, going P2P was a joke for most of this generation. I like that they added the vaulting option. To be honest, I think $60 every year, along with a $50 Elite subscription is a joke. The game industry is already shafting consumers by making $60 stories that last 8 hours(Bioshock Infinite), and leaving content out of games to sell later. Once they add, or develop their own graphics engine, it might be better. I understand graphics aren't what makes a game fun, but it makes it appealing to buy, and to play, people want to look at the best possible while playing.

Plus, I just hate sniper rifles in any FPS. It also makes it more ridiculous that you can tap a few buttons and get an insta kill because glorious hit registration. Obviously changing the gameplay too much is out of the question, because that's what makes it CoD, but other improvements could make it a sh*t ton better than what it already is, and I know Activision has the funds to do it.

Okay yeah you are just arguing that the makers are bastards lol. The game is good but yeah I agree. I don't buy DLC for CODs anymore. Well I won't be anyway. Just getting the regular game and leaving it at that. EA is by far the sh*ttiest company that does the crap that you mentioned. Leaves out so much and expects you buy more.

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:00 AM

Cod is so blah. I used to buy modern warfare then after 2 it was the same boring twitch endless corridor BS after BS after BS.

Battlefield 4 owns cod in every regard.

Only reason cod maintains 60 fps cause it cuts so many corners in graphics and physics it looks like last gen in high def. and guess what, Ghosts is no different!

Whatever, like others have said, the sheep will go to CoD and help community be a little better.

I don't see why people whine about bad sport lobby, your in there for a reason.. Being a troll basically.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:03 AM Edited by nexoric, 05 November 2013 - 06:03 AM.

Cod is so blah. I used to buy modern warfare then after 2 it was the same boring twitch endless corridor BS after BS after BS.

Battlefield 4 owns cod in every regard.

Only reason cod maintains 60 fps cause it cuts so many corners in graphics and physics it looks like last gen in high def. and guess what, Ghosts is no different!

Whatever, like others have said, the sheep will go to CoD and help community be a little better.

I don't see why people whine about bad sport lobby, your in there for a reason.. Being a troll basically.

I got put in bad sport for defense. I can't aim worth sh*t so stickies and buzzards are my last resort. Now I am put with more crazy people that wanna kill for no reason. It's a bummer

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:50 AM

Lots of things. Ranging from all the modes. Campaign, with the choices, challenges, and branching storylines, increasing replay value. Killstreaks, customization options for multiplayer. And the coop modes, which always feature brand new mechanics on their own.

Of course, when it comes to it's core gameplay, it plays similarly to all the previous games, but that there is the entire point, and if we say the next CoD is the same because of it, then we can say that about almost every FPS out there as well. Halo, BF, Killzone, whatever.

mealymouthmongolian
  • mealymouthmongolian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:58 AM

I think you guys are lost.

www.codforums.com

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:02 AM

you are obviously damaged in the head

tumblr_lhap0ylR8v1qzbl7f.gif

WalterS_LV
  • WalterS_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:04 AM

One less d-bag online, Rest in Peaces, you won`t be missed.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:05 AM

Thank bloody Christ if you're actually going for real this time.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:12 AM

Plus, I just hate sniper rifles in any FPS.

What difference does it make? CoD maps are so small that you could just throw your rifle to hit people, and the new BF rifles are more effective at blinding people than shooting them. Never mind the bullet trail that leads back to them in BF4, just in case you missed the Luxor Sky Beam shining on you.

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:14 AM

if you  choose COD over GTA you're a moron.
Enjoy your copy and pasted, liner maps and gameplay from 5 - 7 years ago.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users