» «
Photo

So I leave my deathmatch early to go to college

86 replies to this topic
SGT TickleFight
  • SGT TickleFight

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:19 AM Edited by SGT TickleFight, 05 November 2013 - 09:34 AM.

If nobody can see where I'm coming from then they've never been broke and in my situation. If you knew about me and my state of being you wouldn't treat me like an outcast.

Oh boohoo. Go watch another Michael Moore movie... You are a horrible human being. I don't care what your situation is. Was it a Safeway or Costco gas station?

Most gas stations are franchised. You just stole from a small business owner you miserable ignorant scumbag...

Edit: Safeway is franchised too and I'm pretty sure Costco doesn't keep games in the gas station kiosk.

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:22 AM Edited by Eradicate, 05 November 2013 - 09:23 AM.

If nobody can see where I'm coming from then they've never been broke and in my situation. If you knew about me and my state of being you wouldn't treat me like an outcast.

Oh boohoo. Go watch another Michael Moore movie... You are a horrible human being. I don't care what your situation is. Was it a Safeway or Costco gas station?

Most gas stations are franchised. You just stole from a small business owner you miserable ignorant scumbag...

Yeah but to be fair that gas station did run him over and take all his money. Wait.... what?

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:24 AM

Yeah but to be fair that gas station did run him over and take all his money. Wait.... what?
It also burned down his house and killed his goldfish. Don't forget those.

SGT TickleFight
  • SGT TickleFight

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:31 AM

What a waste of time. You aren't going to convince me I'm wrong and I an't believe I wasted my time trying to explain my motives

I'm disabled from a car accident and my house burned down in a wildfire. I don't need any input from any of you on how to run my life.

How does any of that make it okay to steal from a small business owner? Do yourself a favor and drop out of college. We all know that IF you manage to cheat your way to a degree you will just end up cleaning toilets and flipping burgers to pay for your loans...

Haha. Normally I wouldn't laugh at people's misfortunes but from the few words you've shared it sounds like the world would be better off if the accident or wild fire killed you...

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:33 AM

What a waste of time. You aren't going to convince me I'm wrong and I an't believe I wasted my time trying to explain my motives

I'm disabled from a car accident and my house burned down in a wildfire. I don't need any input from any of you on how to run my life.

Haha. Normally I wouldn't laugh at people's misfortunes but from the few words you've shared it sounds like the world would be better off if the accident or wild fire killed you...

That's a bit uncalled for. The guy is a jackass for stealing, but I wouldn't go that far.

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

it sounds like the world would be better off if the accident or wild fire killed you...

Goddamn man. Little harsh don't you think?

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:38 AM

it sounds like the world would be better off if the accident or wild fire killed you...

Goddamn man. Little harsh don't you think?

Seriously. How can you call yourself better than him now?

SGT TickleFight
  • SGT TickleFight

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:39 AM

That's a bit uncalled for. The guy is a jackass for stealing, but I wouldn't go that far.

If the guy can make that sort of justification, how far away is he from mugging old ladies, raping drunk college girls, or shooting up a mall? This guy has a screw loose...

Maybe that was too far, but this guy is just going to cost all of us honest tax payers money when he ends up in jail...

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Night Light OutlawS MC President

• Members
  • Netherlands

I blow up cars sometimes; I kill other players sometimes;

look how I said SOMETIMES.

I still get periodic GOOD Sport rewards. So you have to do something very bad to earn a Bad Sport reputation...

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

If the guy can make that sort of justification, how far away is he from mugging old ladies, raping drunk college girls, or shooting up a mall? This guy has a screw loose...

Maybe that was too far, but this guy is just going to cost all of us honest tax payers money when he ends up in jail...

Now which was a better argument against his POV, the first post or this one?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:40 AM

Yeah, but assuming something will happen doesn't mean it actually will. He doesn't deserve to die because he COULD do those things.

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:42 AM

If the guy can make that sort of justification, how far away is he from raping drunk college girls?

Well if he's disabled that may not be an issue :D

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

Only ever blown up one PV - total accident. Well, I was shooting at the driver with an Uzi, but I kind of overdid it. 

DC'd from 2 or 3 matches, got the warning each time. Not for the PV, funnily enough. 

Anyway, that's it - never had a warning otherwise. From my point of view, you have to go reasonably out of your way to get BS.

For example, OP - for all you know your early departure may have turned the tide in a close, grueling match, and your team blamed you and you got a bad report off of everyone on your team - that might have been enough, especially if you already had a few BS ticks. 

SGT TickleFight
  • SGT TickleFight

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:45 AM

Yeah, but assuming something will happen doesn't mean it actually will. He doesn't deserve to die because he COULD do those things.

I never said anyone deserved to die. Maybe he didn't deserve anything life handed him. I was trying to say that the world would be better off without his attitude and chose my words poorly.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

Nah the bad sport system is fine.

No, it's not. It doesn't actually separate the majority of the greifers from the rest of the playerbase simply because its most prominent method of determining whether or not a person is actually being a "bad sport" is based solely on them destroying another player's personal vehicle, regardless of the circumstances (particularly in cases of self defense or bounty hunting). It also leads to situations like the one mentioned a few days ago in a separate thread regarding the two level 100+ players spawn raping a level 6 with heavy snipers and miniguns just for the hell of it. Clearly greifing, but because they did not do the unspeakable and touch someone's personal vehicle (God forbid...), they are left to greif as they please because the current Bad Sport system is a flat-out joke.

I mean, you can try to defend it (I'd welcome any legitimate arguments in favor of the current BS system, however flimsy they may be), but like I had previously said, I believe that R* themselves see the faults that lie within the BS system's current implementation and will change it accordingly.

Macca93
  • Macca93

Leeds United

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:55 AM

WAY TO GO OFF TOPIC FAGS

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:06 AM

So you haven't done anything else than leaving that one time?

I have left a couple of matches/missions and even blown up a couple of personal vehicles by accident, but I just get warnings. I think you have to leave more than 2-3 times before getting bad sport.. And blow up at least three personal vehicles.

hallkjell
  • hallkjell

High roller

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

Yeah I stopped caring when I read that you stole the game from a gas station and then you talk about survival. That is low man.

SGT TickleFight
  • SGT TickleFight

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:14 AM Edited by SGT TickleFight, 05 November 2013 - 10:15 AM.

WAY TO GO OFF TOPIC FAGS

Because your post adds sooo very much to the conversation....

The OP is a cheat, thief, and liar. He wasn't truthful about what got him into the BS pool so this entire thread is a waste anyway...

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:17 AM

So, to sum up, OP is a liar, a thief and a bad sport.

/thread

MightyLA
  • MightyLA

The Drinker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:37 AM

You guys are all idiots.

How does a disabled guy steal a game(a AAA game) like GTA 5(that shouldn't be in a gas station anyway) and get away with it?

Some of you are so DUR in your brain it makes me think what college you went to.

blitzzd
  • blitzzd

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:23 PM

A) Op is no adult
B) College is the British slang for highschool
C) Someday he'll get his head kicked in

tazzy4u2
  • tazzy4u2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

I'm confused as to who's Xbox/ps3 tv internet connection and house he is playing his stolen copy at/on/with.

College might be British slang but $60 games aren't and neither are wildfires.

Skysaw Jr
  • Skysaw Jr

Fool

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

Isn't it obvious? OP was put in bad sport lobby for stealing the game. 

That's some pretty sweet programming right there. Or at least some pretty sweet irony.

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:48 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 05 November 2013 - 04:48 PM.

No, it's not. It doesn't actually separate the majority of the greifers from the rest of the playerbase simply because its most prominent method of determining whether or not a person is actually being a "bad sport" is based solely on them destroying another player's personal vehicle, regardless of the circumstances (particularly in cases of self defense or bounty hunting). It also leads to situations like the one mentioned a few days ago in a separate thread regarding the two level 100+ players spawn raping a level 6 with heavy snipers and miniguns just for the hell of it. Clearly greifing, but because they did not do the unspeakable and touch someone's personal vehicle (God forbid...), they are left to greif as they please because the current Bad Sport system is a flat-out joke.

I mean, you can try to defend it (I'd welcome any legitimate arguments in favor of the current BS system, however flimsy they may be), but like I had previously said, I believe that R* themselves see the faults that lie within the BS system's current implementation and will change it accordingly.

What the swag did you just f*cking yolo about me, you little wayne? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SwagFags, and I’ve been involved in numerous Obey Records , and I have over 300 confirmed Swaggers. I am trained in wearing snapbacks and I’m the top poser in the entire Swagfag Army. You are nothing to me but just another No swag. I will swag you the f*ck out with swagger the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f*cking hashtags.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:55 PM Edited by MantisFang, 05 November 2013 - 04:58 PM.

you sir, are an idiot

#happyeaster

Racket89
  • Racket89

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

No, it's not. It doesn't actually separate the majority of the greifers from the rest of the playerbase simply because its most prominent method of determining whether or not a person is actually being a "bad sport" is based solely on them destroying another player's personal vehicle, regardless of the circumstances (particularly in cases of self defense or bounty hunting).

This is how I got my BS stat myself. Don't really care that much yet about the two day penalty as long as it doesn't happen again but it coming about just because I was being chased on the freeway by 5 people after someone put a $9,000 bounty on me so I was trying to survive is a good bit of a kick in the face, especially after facing so many griefers.

Which is another point I was talking about with my friend earlier, if you tend to get into wars against clans down the years by yourself or with one other person against 4 or 5 people at least, it seems unfair that those 4 or 5 people could destroy your PV a couple of times each, which adds up to a lot for you but per person on the opposing side isn't really much of an addition, but then take them down in their cars, you're pretty likely to get a BS stat, which doesn't particularly seem right at all. Though understandable as it's not like it's easy to write a code to spot, nor would I expect R* to hire people to review every single kill or how/why a PV got destroyed. Still, kinda limits what you can do and even kills the thrill of lone gunman wars against annoying clans that was so enjoyable in GTA IV.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users