» «
Photo

So I leave my deathmatch early to go to college

86 replies to this topic
Barcodee
  • Barcodee

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:04 AM Edited by Barcodee, 05 November 2013 - 04:04 AM.

"So I leave my deathmatch early to go to college"

nobody f*cking says that. highly doubt you're a college student. not once in my years of college did someone leave the dorm, leave the lunch table etc. and proclaim "I'm going to college now"

• shawt22, MantisFang and Rusty Shackleford like this

Rusty Shackleford
  • Rusty Shackleford

Donkey Punch Champion

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:07 AM

I'm a good sport. I NEVER blow up anybody's cars. I never leave games early. 

I'm a good sport. I NEVER blow up anybody's cars. I never leave games early.

This simply isn't true.  They don't put you in the bad sport lobbies for leaving one game.

Well sh*t dude, I can't even remember the last time I blew up somebody's car and that leave was a VERY rare occurance. Is there no forgiveness inbetween infractions? No chance to prove you're a good sport? For every leave I probably play at least 20 if not more complete matches. I have a damn computer to f*ck around with when I'm dead and waiting, more than other people who have to sit there and watch or leave the room if not just leave the match.

To be honest the last time I think I blew up someone's car was on accident from a chain explosion of cars.

Wow. You went from never doing it to only doing it sometimes pretty quickly. 

I see that you're a thief as well as a liar.

Good luck in life. You have way bigger problems than being a bad sport in a video game.

• MantisFang likes this

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:15 AM

nobody f*cking says that. highly doubt you're a college student. not once in my years of college did someone leave the dorm, leave the lunch table etc. and proclaim "I'm going to college now"

By your "college years" do you possibly mean those years when you walked around on public campus looking at the college girls you could never have?

Because you don't sound intelligent enough to have actually gone.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:45 AM

I got thrown in bad sport for being a good sport.

My friend told me it was because I was late for college yet I am too poor to afford a video game sold at a gas station.

I are actually really smart. Boo bad sport. Me no likely.

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:50 AM

You never should have said that you stole that copy, a thief or a criminal never should recognize his crimes publicly. And there is where you fail, so I suggest you quit stealing or either keeping it quiet next time. 60 dollars can feed a poor family for a week, there are people who are poorer than you and you could get ass kicked.
And by the way who recognizes such a thing in a forum where more than 95% have payed for the product and showed their appreciation to R*.

Wait, you're saying I'm wrong for stealing while playing a game that is based on stealing and murder?

I showed my appreciation by playing the game. If I was rich and could afford it I would buy it

Just leaving ONE Deathmatch (without being reported, destroying peoples personal vehicles etc) shouldn't grant you the Dunce-hat imo!

Something is afoot with the BS-system!

Agreed

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:55 AM

R* knew you stole their game :p 

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:00 AM

I'm in the "You're full of crap" camp. I've blown up PV's, left a couple games early due to disconnects, and I've never been to Bad Sport.

Also, stealing is wrong and you are wrong for doing it.

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:01 AM

I have a class to go to so I leave a deathmatch to be on time? I'm thinking just the opposite, you've obviously never had a higher education.

Did you ever consider community college? I don't live in a f*cking dorm. And even if I did what difference would it make to me leaving to go to class?

mealymouthmongolian
  • mealymouthmongolian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:03 AM

You never should have said that you stole that copy, a thief or a criminal never should recognize his crimes publicly. And there is where you fail, so I suggest you quit stealing or either keeping it quiet next time. 60 dollars can feed a poor family for a week, there are people who are poorer than you and you could get ass kicked.
And by the way who recognizes such a thing in a forum where more than 95% have payed for the product and showed their appreciation to R*.

Wait, you're saying I'm wrong for stealing while playing a game that is based on stealing and murder?

I showed my appreciation by playing the game. If I was rich and could afford it I would buy it

Just leaving ONE Deathmatch (without being reported, destroying peoples personal vehicles etc) shouldn't grant you the Dunce-hat imo!

Something is afoot with the BS-system!

Agreed

We are absolutely saying you are wrong for stealing a game that's about stealing and murder.  Because you are wrong for stealing.  There are movies which depict small children being murdered, this does not make it as acceptable to do it in real life as it is to watch it on screen.

I, like you (apparently), do not have a lot of money.  What I do have is a job, and the common sense to know that if I want something I will need to save my money in order to purchase it.  I may have to sacrifice some things for a while in order to be able to reach that goal, but if I want it badly enough I will achieve that goal.  I will not however force someone else to sacrifice (in this case the gas station owner) in order for me to achieve my goals. 

If you can't afford the game then you don't get to play it.  Or, you could try being a considerate person who cares about others in this world and maybe you would end up with a friend who would allow you to play on their copy.

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:05 AM

I can't be the only one who's noticed the parallels of OPs justifications of stealing the game and the cheaters' justifications of cheating.

• mealymouthmongolian likes this

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:15 AM

It seems trolls exist on every forum on the internet.

Stealing is wrong? Says who? The government? f*ck the government. f*ck large corperations as well

I'll do what I want and you aren't going to change that. Stealing is getting back at how badly you're getting f*cked on the daily. If you don't believe you're getting f*cked you're simply uninformed

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:16 AM

I find it ironic that a forum based on GRAND THEFT AUTO strictly plays by the rules

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:17 AM

Stealing is wrong? Says who? The government? f*ck the government. f*ck large corperations as well

I'll do what I want and you aren't going to change that. Stealing is getting back at how badly you're getting f*cked on the daily. If you don't believe you're getting f*cked you're simply uninformed

You're the kind of person that makes the world a sh*tty place sometimes.

I know children with better moral strength than you.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:18 AM

I find it ironic that a forum based on GRAND THEFT AUTO strictly plays by the rules

Kind of like how people who play Silent Hill aren't all secret murderers? Or how people that aren't pilots play Ace Combat? Or non-wrestlers playing WWE games?

GTFO of here with your retardedness.

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:18 AM

You're the kind of person that makes the world a sh*tty place sometimes.

I know children with better moral strength than you.

The major irony is that this is a thread for him to whine about how HE was screwed by the game. It's so wrong on so many levels.

zskunk88
  • zskunk88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:35 AM

This guy... makes it hard to believe he is an adult.

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:36 AM

This isn't about me it's about the game. I can't believe people latched on so hard to a petty crime. It was a gold bar sitting out in the open, you take it, you don't just ignore it out of some sense of morality that you gained from your parents or religion or government. I have morals. Stealing from corperations doesn't bother me. The damage they do to the american people is nothing compared to what I did to them. And quite frankly they deserved it. I'm a poor college kid just like most college kids. I shouldn't have to defend myself.

The fact that you all are so enamored by stealing to the point where I would have to start another thread to get it back on topic is quite frankly pathetic.

The bottom line is I did FAR more good deeds than bad, and even stated that it was my policy not to destroy other people's vehicles and leave games. I leave for an emergency and get banned. If this was a scale system there's no way in hell that would happen. It just goes to show you, just like in real life, being decent gets you nowhere. You have to be cunning and ruthless

mealymouthmongolian
  • mealymouthmongolian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:37 AM

So in order to get back at how much you were supposedly screwed you go and screw some other poor innocent sap?  When you are done with that are you then even?  Then that person goes and steals from somebody else, and now they're even?  Seems like a flawed plan to me. 

The only troll in this thread is the OP.  No reason at all to mention that you stole the game, but just decides to throw it in anyway.  Quit bragging about being able to shoplift in a convenience store, pay more attention while you're "going to college," and try to turn your life around.

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:38 AM

If nobody can see where I'm coming from then they've never been broke and in my situation. If you knew about me and my state of being you wouldn't treat me like an outcast.

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:41 AM Edited by TWA B747, 05 November 2013 - 08:46 AM.

You're an idiot. Not just a regular idiot either, a super idiot. If idiocy was an olympic sport you would win the silver (I've seen bigger idiots, but not many).

On top of being an olympic class idiot, you're also a thief. If people like you can't see the difference between being a criminal in real life (theft is a crime) and a videogame then you shouldn't be playing GTA to begin with.

And you're a griefer. Asshole.

BTW - If you really "go to college" you would be able to spell a simple word like "corporation" and use proper punctuation.

mealymouthmongolian
  • mealymouthmongolian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:43 AM

I don't know what state of being you're in that you think entitles you to other peoples' property and I don't care. 

Try earning an honest living if you're so poor.  Turns out, you can't even go to prison for earning money honestly. . . Crazy, I know.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:46 AM Edited by Vlynor, 05 November 2013 - 08:47 AM.

Yeah, fight the man! Steal from those big bad corporations providing you 100+ hours of entertainment for less than $1 an hour! Those corporations are obviously exploiting you and "f*cking you over on the daily" by forcing you to buy the product they took five years to make, right?

F*ck you. Seriously. Get a job and buy things like normal people. Companies and their employees put countless hours into making their products. Do you steal bagels from the deli down the street because you're sticking it to the man? You little rebel.

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:52 AM

What a waste of time. You aren't going to convince me I'm wrong and I an't believe I wasted my time trying to explain my motives

I'm disabled from a car accident and my house burned down in a wildfire. I don't need any input from any of you on how to run my life.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:54 AM

What a waste of time. You aren't going to convince me I'm wrong and I an't believe I wasted my time trying to explain my motives

I'm disabled from a car accident and my house burned down in a wildfire. I don't need any input from any of you on how to run my life.

That doesn't give you justification to steal. You don't hurt someone else because you were hurt.

Zehealingman
  • Zehealingman

Sometimes I dream about cheese.

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:55 AM Edited by Zehealingman, 05 November 2013 - 09:01 AM.

Then you should better leave.

mealymouthmongolian
  • mealymouthmongolian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:58 AM

You're not too disabled to steal, then you're not too disabled to work.  Tough luck about your house, mate.  Good thing your homeowner's insurance will help you out on that one.  Might be tough to claim the belongings inside though as I'm pretty sure you won't be able to insure your stolen merchandise.

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:00 AM

Well in THAT case you should have stole the game, robbed the clerk and then killed him. That would show the universe not to f*ck with you!

Just because you got hurt doesn't give you the right to hurt others.

Guess you would be in the SPECIAL idiot olympics huh? :D

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:05 AM

OP is a. fa**ot

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gutslub
  • Gutslub

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:08 AM

The Bad Sport system is horribly flawed, it's that simple. I've got faith in R*(to an extent), though, and can almost guarantee that they're going to fix it.

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:18 AM

The Bad Sport system is horribly flawed, it's that simple. I've got faith in R*(to an extent), though, and can almost guarantee that they're going to fix it.

Nah the bad sport system is fine. I've never been in a BS lobby because I'm not a griefer asshole, but I seriously enjoy listening to all you cry about it :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users