Photo

So I leave my deathmatch early to go to college

86 replies to this topic
ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

Come back, log in and have a dunce hat on. I couldn't even figure out why for a long time, I didn't even consider my early leave on a 40 kill game that just WOULD NOT finish. I stayed with this dude with 38 kills for literally 5 minutes before finally having to leave last second or else be late.

I'm a good sport. I NEVER blow up anybody's cars. I never leave games early. It seems at the very least there's a huge discrepancy between punishment and forgiveness in this game. I only leave when I have to, and this game is pretty much ruined for me for two days.

The lobbies are dead. Nobody plays deathmatch, everyone greifs and EVERYONE is an asshole. This place sucks ass. I agree with putting people here that deserve it but damn, I didn't do anything to deserve this.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

Now Includes Respect List

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:01 AM

BS lobbies are bullsh*t, especially how you're forced into auto aim servers or you'll be alone until the "punishment" is over.

this game is a disaster

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

I'm a good sport. I NEVER blow up anybody's cars. I never leave games early.

This simply isn't true.  They don't put you in the bad sport lobbies for leaving one game.

• CorruptedFiles likes this

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:06 AM

I mean i kill people but i dont go around in tanks n sh*t.  I got into bad sport blowing up a couple cars with auto pistol.  The sh*t is ridiculous.  And the next time ill get 16 days in BS.  Ikd wtf Rockstar is thinking but i sure as hell wont be buying any DLC if im in BS for 32+ days. 

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

I mean i kill people but i dont go around in tanks n sh*t.  I got into bad sport blowing up a couple cars with auto pistol.  The sh*t is ridiculous.  And the next time ill get 16 days in BS.  Ikd wtf Rockstar is thinking but i sure as hell wont be buying any DLC if im in BS for 32+ days. 

Sure, bad sport is a little easy to get and all--so it'd seem...
However, I don't really even try to not blow up cars, and I haven't had a problem with it.  Hell, I still get good sport "rewards"

• Brooksburgh likes this

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

BS lobbies are bullsh*t, especially how you're forced into auto aim servers or you'll be alone until the "punishment" is over.

this game is a disaster

Yeah why are the lobbies so dead? I would think if I "deserve" to be put here there would be a hell of a lot more players to play with. I barely did anything at all and I'm here and yet the lobbies are empty? How does that work?

• Brooksburgh likes this

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

I'm a good sport. I NEVER blow up anybody's cars. I never leave games early.

This simply isn't true.  They don't put you in the bad sport lobbies for leaving one game.

Well sh*t dude, I can't even remember the last time I blew up somebody's car and that leave was a VERY rare occurance. Is there no forgiveness inbetween infractions? No chance to prove you're a good sport? For every leave I probably play at least 20 if not more complete matches. I have a damn computer to f*ck around with when I'm dead and waiting, more than other people who have to sit there and watch or leave the room if not just leave the match.

To be honest the last time I think I blew up someone's car was on accident from a chain explosion of cars.

Is there just a set limit that never changes? I always thought it was a scale and it moved back and forth. If that was the case I was almost positive I was on the FAR, FAR end of good sport. I've seen so many good sport notifications that I've gotten sick of it

I make it a POINT not to blow up other people's cars, even though it seems like ever since I bought my Adder I've had it blow up by others almost every other time I've left the garage.

Is there any way to speed up getting out of here? I've heard of commendations, how do you do that?

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:01 AM Edited by ZihgZag, 05 November 2013 - 02:04 AM.

My whole demenor changed after I saw the state of lobbies in BS. I'm on the edge of quitting.

I swiped this game anyways and after seeing this I'm glad I did even though it doesn't hurt rockstar, only the store who bought the copy. I wish it did even though this game is a marvel of technology.

You don't build a masterpiece and then sh*t on it

I probably sound like a little kid but f*ck it, they labeled me a bad sport so guess what, I'm a bad sport

I don't see punishments like this on other games

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

Ain't Karma a bitch?

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:14 AM Edited by Seanathon, 05 November 2013 - 02:15 AM.

The system could be f*cked up, I have blown up close to 4 or 5 PV's in one game and have not been put into bad sport(probably 10 to 15 in my whole time playing online). Mind you I didn't blow up any PV's after that for a week or so(went to work).

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:16 AM Edited by ZihgZag, 05 November 2013 - 02:19 AM.

Ain't Karma a bitch?

Yeah it is, build a bad mechanism into your game and have people refuse to pay for it.

Besides, nobody could blame me. Brand new GTA copies sitting at the gas station, perfect set up to take them.

These $60 prices are rediculous, I wouldn't have bought it to begin with until it hit like $30 so they wouldn't have made money anyways.

At least somebody enjoyed their creation, I would prefer that as a developer than for them to have not seen it at all.

It's a philosophy that could spur a whole new generation of creativity that americans simply can't grasp

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

this game is a disaster

this is the only thing wrong with BS

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:18 AM

I felt for you until you admitted to stealing the game. You didn't leave early once to get in a bad sport lobby. I blow up cars all the time, usually only with bounties on the people in them, and occasionally leave when my team is a bunch if idiots and i've yet to be placed in a bad sport lobby. 

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:21 AM

I felt for you until you admitted to stealing the game. You didn't leave early once to get in a bad sport lobby. I blow up cars all the time, usually only with bounties on the people in them, and occasionally leave when my team is a bunch if idiots and i've yet to be placed in a bad sport lobby. 

Why does this change anything? We're having a conversation about the pros and cons of the game, how I got the game doesn't matter.

If it does it's because you're angry you paid $60 for it

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:23 AM

Why does this change anything? We're having a conversation about the pros and cons of the game, how I got the game doesn't matter.

I'm not angry about anything. Stealing in real life is wrong, so why promote it? And I paid more than that for the collectors edition. I seem to be the only one that doesn't have a single problem with this game. lol

• shawt22 likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

They can't grasp it because it came from the mind of an idiot.

Does your dinner plate know that your fork is in your pocket?

Ain't Karma a bitch?

Yeah it is, build a bad mechanism into your game and have people refuse to pay for it.

Besides, nobody could blame me. Brand new GTA copies sitting at the gas station, perfect set up to take them.

These $60 prices are rediculous, I wouldn't have bought it to begin with until it hit like $30 so they wouldn't have made money anyways.

At least somebody enjoyed their creation, I would prefer that as a developer than for them to have not seen it at all.

It's a philosophy that could spur a whole new generation of creativity that americans simply can't grasp

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:26 AM

I'm not angry about anything. Stealing in real life is wrong, so why promote it? And I paid more than that for the collectors edition. I seem to be the only one that doesn't have a single problem with this game. lol

Brother, stealing is how some people SURVIVE. You think  the wealthy businesmen and rulers who run the world got to where they were by following the rules? LOL

The smart survive, if an oppurtunity knocks and you don't take it you have nobody to blame but yourself

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:27 AM

I got kicked from a freeroam session after sniping someone and when I logged back in I had a bad sport warning.

I think leaving games is a terrible way to get put in BS. What if your net is buggy for the weekend and you drop out every few mins?

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:29 AM

Brother, stealing is how some people SURVIVE. You think  the wealthy businesmen and rulers who run the world got to where they were by following the rules? LOL

The smart survive, if an oppurtunity knocks and you don't take it you have nobody to blame but yourself

The smart don't have to take from others to survive. Don't make you stealing about survival. You didn't need a f*cking video game to survive. 

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:30 AM

I'm a nice guy, I care for other humans beings.

You know where it's gotten me in this world? Nowhere. I'm sure the poor corperation missing a few extra dollars is only going to hurt the exact people I want it to hurt: the rich.

Anyways, if we could get back on topic that would be great. Everyone thinks they're a judge when it comes to other people's mistakes. I'm sure there's things you've done that was "wrong".

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:32 AM

And I'm sure you've done wrong to end up in a bad sport lobby =P

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:35 AM

yet you are quick to sh*t on americans?

i have trouble believing anything you say

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:35 AM

Ain't Karma a bitch?

What an ungrateful f*ck. $60 for hours of entertainment and you're bitching about it being too expensive? You can't even take a girl out for a nice dinner for that price.. well in your case that problem won't happen at all.

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:36 AM

The smart don't have to take from others to survive. Don't make you stealing about survival. You didn't need a f*cking video game to survive. 

lol have you actually taken a good look around at the world? Most, and I mean MOST of us are poor, a few are doing alright and the ones on the top take everything and laugh

To get me through the days? A video game is just what I need. I'm done with this conversation now judge judy

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:39 AM Edited by Scar3dGam3r, 05 November 2013 - 02:39 AM.

I'm poor too, Lower middle class actually. Most real poor can't afford a console let alone an xbox or internet subscription. 

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:14 AM

Completely derailed the topic

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

OP is a. fa**ot

lokalboy808
  • lokalboy808

Master of the Universe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

Lmao, justifying stealing from the wealthy businessman gas station owner. You lost all credibility there. Now if you went to rockstar headquarters with an AK and stole your copy .....

resevil2008
  • resevil2008

Guitar Shred

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:37 AM

You never should have said that you stole that copy, a thief or a criminal never should recognize his crimes publicly. And there is where you fail, so I suggest you quit stealing or either keeping it quiet next time. 60 dollars can feed a poor family for a week, there are people who are poorer than you and you could get ass kicked.
And by the way who recognizes such a thing in a forum where more than 95% have payed for the product and showed their appreciation to R*.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:02 AM

Just leaving ONE Deathmatch (without being reported, destroying peoples personal vehicles etc) shouldn't grant you the Dunce-hat imo!

Something is afoot with the BS-system!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users