Photo

Letter scrap glitch

6 replies to this topic
guzman805
  • guzman805

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:42 AM

some of the letter scrap are glitched on me beause i cant find them. a youtube video shows the location but when i go there they are not there. Not all of them are glitch only 5 of them 

zombrainzzz
  • zombrainzzz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:07 AM

I've had the same problem, I'm at 80% in my save file and I don't want to restart but searching for a fix to this glitch seems futile. I can't find anything here or the internet for that matter to fix this. Smh. I don't want to restart a third file.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:37 AM

Have either of you checked on the social club site? If you link your PSN/XBL account to a social club account your save file will sync to the servers-- and there is an interactive map on there where you can see the ones you have not found yet.

I only mention the above to make sure you aren't looking where you have already collected.

THere has also been reported some spawning bugs-- where they spawn underground or what not-- leaving the area and returning may make them spawn correctly.

guzman805
  • guzman805

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:10 AM

Have either of you checked on the social club site? If you link your PSN/XBL account to a social club account your save file will sync to the servers-- and there is an interactive map on there where you can see the ones you have not found yet.

I only mention the above to make sure you aren't looking where you have already collected.

THere has also been reported some spawning bugs-- where they spawn underground or what not-- leaving the area and returning may make them spawn correctly.

yes I did that when i go to the pieces I have not found they are not there.I even took chop with me thinking since its a glitch where i cannot see it maybe chop can pick it up but franklin just says theres nothing to pick up. I hope rockstar fix this in the next patch

zombrainzzz
  • zombrainzzz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:09 PM

yes I did that when i go to the pieces I have not found they are not there.I even took chop with me thinking since its a glitch where i cannot see it maybe chop can pick it up but franklin just says theres nothing to pick up. I hope rockstar fix this in the next patch

As far as I can tell its some sort of bug, I've switched characters back and forth, I brought chop along, I even loaded up my girlfriends file to see if it affected her but as far as I can tell it hasn't gotten to her, I'm stuck at 7/50 letter scraps. I guess the best course of action would be to continue on towards 100% progress by finishing up everything else. Hopefully R* releases a patch for this soon.

guzman805
  • guzman805

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

As far as I can tell its some sort of bug, I've switched characters back and forth, I brought chop along, I even loaded up my girlfriends file to see if it affected her but as far as I can tell it hasn't gotten to her, I'm stuck at 7/50 letter scraps. I guess the best course of action would be to continue on towards 100% progress by finishing up everything else. Hopefully R* releases a patch for this soon.

i hope so 

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:37 PM

Save glitch, it's happening in lots of different forms. I had missions disappear, and now all of the shops have disappeared from my map and I can't enter them. I don't think they are working on a fix for any of these problems. The only thing you can do is return to a previous save and hope they are there, or restart from the beginning like I am!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users