Jetpack Misson

41 replies to this topic
CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:25 AM

LOL there is no jetpack in the code are you people dumb, as many people who has got inside the code and looked and has found NO jetpack, yet you still believe there is.

I personally find this theory a stupid one. Just because people can't find something in the games code, doesn't mean it doesn't excist. Who says it's not named different? Maybe R* was smart enough to hide this in the games code. No one know, except R* themselfs. Who are either laughing their asses of at all of us trying to find it when it doesn't excist, or appriciating our dedication on unraffling this mystery.

So in short, please stop complaining in threads of people trying to decode this mural just because you have a different, non proven, opinion.

Leowolfe
  • Leowolfe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

You guys are way off. Which is good. I've had the Jp for a few days now and there's no way in bloody sh*t that I'm telling another soul how to do it. I don't want everyone to just look online and see how to get it. Just as bad as cheating. If any of you are clever enough to find it, keep your f*cking mouth shut

jimmylh
  • jimmylh

not a player hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

You guys are way off. Which is good. I've had the Jp for a few days now and there's no way in bloody sh*t that I'm telling another soul how to do it. I don't want everyone to just look online and see how to get it. Just as bad as cheating. If any of you are clever enough to find it, keep your f*cking mouth shut

Sure you do, and I'm the king of Siam.

Backfire6
  • Backfire6

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

None of this has to do with a non existant Jetpack.

DJNREAL
  • DJNREAL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:40 PM

Prove yourself then. It's very easy to yell "I have it" otherwise shut up.

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

You know, if your parents haven't been giving you proper attention maybe you should talk to them. Looking for strangers' attention in an online forum won't fix your daily life. Family therapy also works, IIRC.

• DJNREAL likes this

Leowolfe
  • Leowolfe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

Whatever you say, I don't have anything to prove to you. Like I said, keep your mouth shut IF you find it

Galdoron
  • Galdoron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

You know, if your parents haven't been giving you proper attention maybe you should talk to them. Looking for strangers' attention in an online forum won't fix your daily life. Family therapy also works, IIRC.

Didn't seem to work for Michael.

Leowolfe
  • Leowolfe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:23 PM

And yes, you can use it online. That's why I don't want every noob in the world to know how to get it. @galdoron nice one lol

DJNREAL
  • DJNREAL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

Whatever you say, I don't have anything to prove to you. Like I said, keep your mouth shut IF you find it

Then what are you doing here ? You're nothing more than a simple troll.....   Prove yourself little kid.

Dilin Dafonte
  • Dilin Dafonte

Los Santos Police Department Officer

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

Don't feed the troll. Also if it was in the game it would be in the code, I don't want to sound hostile, but people have searched the code for days on end and have found nothing, they do check random models and code and it's not there. But hey, fun of the adventure I guess!

iDogma
  • iDogma

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:01 AM

Why is this topic still going? The OP doesn't even have 100% and has no idea what he is talking about.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users