» «
Photo

Jetpack Misson

41 replies to this topic
JAYMEETEE
  • JAYMEETEE

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:40 AM Edited by JAYMEETEE, 05 November 2013 - 02:06 AM.

Please do not post if you disagree with my theory, I would like a clean thread on focussing on the task at hand.

mheaBz2.jpg

I firmly beleive this is the answer to the Jetpack mystery. The only problem is, it is extremely diffucult to achieve.

My theory is that the jetpack is on floor -1, underneath the bunker circled.

It has been proven that interior has been modeled for this elevator. If it had no use they would only model the exterior.

And it has links to the UFO and Mural. At 1am strange lights appears on the bunker.

I think the elevator shuts or locks as soon as the alarm is set to hide the secret.

If you think this is plausable and have 100% please have a go, and you could be the first to see the jetpack.

Possible conditions to activate elavator -

No previous wanted level in base. (I have got into the base and was seen, but then lost them, and the door did nothing)

No cheats used in stats.

3 am when the lights start.

Alien car.

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

i think what you are saying seems very plausible.  i've been unable to snipe the soldiers without them respawning, but i suspect there might be a way to trigger an elimination 'mission' in an unprompted manner, like the altruists.  perhaps entering the tower by stealth and sniping?  i haven't been in the tower yet.

i'll personally try whatever i can.  at the first sign of even a cutscene, i'll send up a flare.

jimmylh
  • jimmylh

not a player hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:08 AM Edited by jimmylh, 05 November 2013 - 01:11 AM.

I've tried and tried to sneak in without getting stars and make it to the bunker undetected.  Have not been able to do it.

JAYMEETEE
  • JAYMEETEE

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:37 AM Edited by JAYMEETEE, 05 November 2013 - 01:39 AM.

I will post a PS3 save where I am right next to the bunker without being seen yet. I always get seen right at the last second.

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

two thoughts....are your sneak stats maxed, and are you wearing your sneaky clothes?

LegendaryMudkip
  • LegendaryMudkip

Based God Follower

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:45 AM

...and are you wearing your sneaky clothes?

lol.
I've always loved watching all these myths of all different video games and I have never seen a single one of them where you need all these specifications of time place and what you need apart from CoD: Zombies... But that was based around the story. You can enter the base with an aircraft and you only get a wanted level when you jump out.

JAYMEETEE
  • JAYMEETEE

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

...and are you wearing your sneaky clothes?

lol.
I've always loved watching all these myths of all different video games and I have never seen a single one of them where you need all these specifications of time place and what you need apart from CoD: Zombies... But that was based around the story. You can enter the base with an aircraft and you only get a wanted level when you jump out.

There is specifications for the hologram UFO so i'm assuming it would be the same. Especially as the lights on top of the bunker apear in specific weather and time.

JAYMEETEE
  • JAYMEETEE

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:57 AM Edited by JAYMEETEE, 05 November 2013 - 01:58 AM.

two thoughts....are your sneak stats maxed, and are you wearing your sneaky clothes?

I am wearing a suit so no. But my stealth stat is maxed.

I am getting to the stairs that lead to the elevator but driving from the side , and as soon as i step on the first step I get seen. This leads me to think entering the bunker is an automatic 4 star wanted level.

JAYMEETEE
  • JAYMEETEE

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:37 AM Edited by JAYMEETEE, 05 November 2013 - 02:38 AM.

I'm going to leave this untill tomorrow. This is what I have discovered for now.

I have been at the elevator with no stars (after loosing them in the base), at 3am. The light appears ontop of the bunker but the door does not open.

I also tried the same scenario but this time using the weather cheat to see if thundering helped.

Somebody could possibly loose the police in the elevator then wait for 2:30 am. Try a weather type and wait untill 3am strikes, if nothing happens within an in game hour, try a different weather type. Repeat and see if there is anything there. (I have only done this for thunder)

I will try this tomorrow night but hopefully somebody trys before then.

Is there any character that is able to get miltary clothing?

ButtonSmasher
  • ButtonSmasher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:46 AM

I'm going to leave this untill tomorrow. This is what I have discovered for now.

I have been at the elevator with no stars (after loosing them in the base), at 3am. The light appears ontop of the bunker but the door does not open.

I also tried the same scenario but this time using the weather cheat to see if thundering helped.

Somebody could possibly loose the police in the elevator then wait for 2:30 am. Try a weather type and wait untill 3am strikes, if nothing happens within an in game hour, try a different weather type. Repeat and see if there is anything there. (I have only done this for thunder)

I will try this tomorrow night but hopefully somebody trys before then.

Is there any character that is able to get miltary clothing?

Keep in mind that what im about to say is from Online so it may be entirely irrelevant

but i flew a Cargobob into the base and wasnt detected until i got out (after landing, of course)

now idk if it works for singleplayer or not, but if it does, maybe thats how we'll get in?

blvckkk
  • blvckkk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:29 AM

"Please do not post if you disagree with my theory"

lmao
  • HakatoX likes this

jarriix
  • jarriix

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:05 AM

Cheats haven't prevented us from seeing any of the easter eggs so I don't think it matters. 

Trevor has a security outfit and a Zancudo shirt. I will try this I guess but I've tried many times before.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:12 AM

what if you drive up there in a Barrack with the right clothing.

or the police outfit from michael.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:27 AM

Different clothing and vehicles have been used by others attempting to access the Fort.

A lot of people don't seem to be aware that there are several missions set out for GTAO and also missions that were originally planned for GTA V that would have taken place in the Fort.  The missions for GTA V were edited out but details of them remain in the mission scripts other people have extracted from the game code.

It's likely that the elevator is linked to one of those missions. Certainly the interior of the control tower is used for a mission where you have to assassinate a person at the top of the control tower.

Good luck with the experimentation but I honestly believe that there is no jetpack to be found here.  In my opinion, the only reason the symbol exists on the mural is to direct players to the fort so that they can see another UFO.

tator1
  • tator1

Tator Flowers

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:32 AM

LOL there is no jetpack in the code are you people dumb, as many people who has got inside the code and looked and has found NO jetpack, yet you still believe there is.

gsbadreligion
  • gsbadreligion

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:56 AM

I've tried and tried to sneak in without getting stars and make it to the bunker undetected.  Have not been able to do it.

i heard if you play franklins mission where he has to steal the blue prints that you can sneak into it no problem, maybe somebody should try that

klarax
  • klarax

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:01 PM

i would help, but not got the space docker :S
stupid garage...

i got the no cheats tho... only tried once to get onto the base, and failed ;)

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:23 PM

If your saying you need to get to the FZ bunker elevator  with zero stars it has already been done .

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

If your saying you need to get to the FZ bunker elevator  with zero stars it has already been done .

And with the Space Docker, has been tried aswell. Also I have killed all soldiers and blew up all the airplanes, even the one in the air. Nothing happens. I have sniped the orange box under the UFO from beneath (staning on the mountain near FZ) and also nothing happened. I believe people have flown up right in to the green light but that wasn't something aswell.

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:41 PM

And with the Space Docker, has been tried aswell. Also I have killed all soldiers and blew up all the airplanes, even the one in the air. Nothing happens. I have sniped the orange box under the UFO from beneath (staning on the mountain near FZ) and also nothing happened. I believe people have flown up right in to the green light but that wasn't something aswell.

That is because no Jetpack is in the game.
When are people going to accept it? No models in the files.

jimmylh
  • jimmylh

not a player hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:05 PM

i heard if you play franklins mission where he has to steal the blue prints that you can sneak into it no problem, maybe somebody should try that

Oh, I know all about the free roam glitches you can do. I'm talking about normal SP mode.

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:43 PM

That is because no Jetpack is in the game.
When are people going to accept it? No models in the files.

When are you going to f*ck off and let people have the fun they want to have?

How any of this effects you is an even greater mystery than these people are trying to solve. If you don't like it, then go away.

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:45 PM

I recall a long while back, someone was trying to sneak into FZ. They found security cameras all over the place. He was trying to shoot them all out and sneak in. I know it sounds tedious, but it could work.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

I recall a long while back, someone was trying to sneak into FZ. They found security cameras all over the place. He was trying to shoot them all out and sneak in. I know it sounds tedious, but it could work.

That sounds like me.
I was using the no wanted level glitch from the construction assassination mission and was simply observing everything I could while at fort Z.
One of the things I noticed was that cameras are destructible.
From all of the things I found
My conclusion was, either a mission will be set at fort Z under special circumstances or, via DLC or, a mission was set around the control tower but was removed.
Since I was in a mission already, it wouldn't have been possible for me to enter any other mission.

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:10 PM

That sounds like me.
I was using the no wanted level glitch from the construction assassination mission and was simply observing everything I could while at fort Z.
My conclusion was, either a mission will be set at fort Z under special circumstances or, via DLC or, a mission was set around the control tower but was removed.
Since I was in a mission already, it wouldn't have been possible for me to enter any other mission.

i remember that....a guy tried sniping from the hillside too and swore you never got above three stars and no one came after you.....tried that a few times but they respawn.  they just do, i must have shot three hundred before i started moving to the side and they came out the front of the fort and got me.  subsequent tries also resulted in re-spawning, even if it only looked like five dots on the map.

i don't think that fort's going to be 'taken' without a cutscene or something to send you on your way to it.  my thoughts now are, whom do you go see, how to trigger a 'mission'

Uncle Cletus
  • Uncle Cletus

IRRITABLE

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

This thread is informative. It smells of rich mahogany. I won't disagree with the theory in the OP either because he only wants people posting who agree with his theory, which I do. Totally.

ObiJ0hnkenobi
  • ObiJ0hnkenobi

Trevors best freind

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:46 PM Edited by ObiJ0hnkenobi, 06 November 2013 - 01:49 PM.

Why not just pop over to a modding forum and ask someone nicely with a jtag or rgh to test it with no wanted level turned on. That way the game can't detect a cheat being used. You would be effectively invisible to the cops/army? There's even some one showing of a real time ps3 editing tool On this forum. That would do the same

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:17 PM

I have gotten into the elevator, completely undetected with no cheats. It didn't do anything unfortunately. I thought for sure it would be the answer. It took me several attempts, but I was able to parachute DIRECTLY into the elevator....I was undetected 100%

• ObiJ0hnkenobi and Fran_Halen like this

JAYMEETEE
  • JAYMEETEE

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:43 PM

I have gotten into the elevator, completely undetected with no cheats. It didn't do anything unfortunately. I thought for sure it would be the answer. It took me several attempts, but I was able to parachute DIRECTLY into the elevator....I was undetected 100%

Yeh I have managed to also. I am thinking we may need to apply more conditions listed in the OP. Hopefully this doesnt mean its the end of this theory.

triplem
  • triplem

X-Degenerate

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

That sounds like me.

i remember that....a guy tried sniping from the hillside too and swore you never got above three stars and no one came after you.....tried that a few times but they respawn.  they just do, i must have shot three hundred before i started moving to the side and they came out the front of the fort and got me.  subsequent tries also resulted in re-spawning, even if it only looked like five dots on the map.

i don't think that fort's going to be 'taken' without a cutscene or something to send you on your way to it.  my thoughts now are, whom do you go see, how to trigger a 'mission'

Yeah it has to be a removed mission, or future DLC, because it sounds the same as the Camp area. They just respawn one after the other... until you do the Trevor mission after taking the hitchhikers there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users