Photo

Account Problem HELP!

4 replies to this topic
TestTestTestTest
  • TestTestTestTest

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:33 AM

So my original account pretty much no longer works as it should. I cannot post, send PM I might of well not be signed in with the functionality that it provides.

I'm not angry just a bit frustrated and have no real idea of what I can do except post about it hoping it will be fixed.

My original account log in is: HYPH3N8T0R

I changed the display name to BockasaurusRex, as this is my PSN and what not, but thought I want that as my log in aswell.

Tried to change it by switching email address for the account and then it got stuck in a constant loop of "validation request" at the top right near sign out. 

When clicked it provides a password change, which is not required as I have not forgotten my password and I have tried changing it to see if it gets rid of the validation request button, sadly it does not.

So if someone could point me in the right direction to fix this problem or a moderator could help me out that would be great.

PS: would it be possible to get my log in user to be BockasaurusRex as when I last checked it was available, if not can I negotiate with the user who has that user name?

Cheers 

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:50 AM

That happens sometimes. You gotta use gmail.

TestTestTestTest
  • TestTestTestTest

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:07 AM

That happens sometimes. You gotta use gmail.

I do.....

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:14 AM

You cannot change your login name. Even if you have changed your display name, you'll still have to log in using your original registration username i.e. HYPH3N8T0R.

For now, I have moved your account back into Members, so try again.

BockasaurusRex
  • BockasaurusRex

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:24 AM

You cannot change your login name. Even if you have changed your display name, you'll still have to log in using your original registration username i.e. HYPH3N8T0R.

For now, I have moved your account back into Members, so try again.

Thanks for that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users