Photo

100% Complete but no "The Last One"

10 replies to this topic
GTA Spike
  • GTA Spike

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:11 PM

Ok so I've been reading forums, searching google and so on for the last week now and tried everything and anything I can find and the phone call or ? that it supposed to happen to do the easter egg mission with Franklin has not shown up. I honestly have no idea what more I can do?! 

Today I found out about doing a questionnaire on a website as Michael and this unlocked a ? which I completed and so I thought I'd finally found what was holding me back but alas it was not it.

I'm now 1000% stumped on what I need to get this to show up, can anyone help me?

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

Michales new ? is the epsilon missions.. the Last One missions came up after I slept a few times to advance the time.. apparently people say that if you shot and killed Bigfoot during the oniel mission where you snipe the dudes using the infrared thing.. other people have various ways of getting it to show up including doing other side missions or random events..

GTA Spike
  • GTA Spike

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:47 PM

Michales new ? is the epsilon missions.. the Last One missions came up after I slept a few times to advance the time.. apparently people say that if you shot and killed Bigfoot during the oniel mission where you snipe the dudes using the infrared thing.. other people have various ways of getting it to show up including doing other side missions or random events..

Hmm well today I went through things trying to figure out what I'd missed and now I'm at:

69 out of 69 missions

58 out of 59 Hobbies and Pastimes (the one I have not done is the Stunt Plane time trials that comes with the collectors edition that I don't have)

57 out of 58 Strangers and Freaks (The one I haven't done obviously being "The Last One")

30 out of 30 Misc

and I've done 37 random events. 

The only thing I can think of is the stunt jumps, knife flights etc as I have not done them all yet. Is this a necessity as I have got 100% completion?

Asyf
  • Asyf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:50 AM

Hey guys, I'm PS3 user & i'm stuck on 39.9% Anybody can help me please?? What i've to do for further missions??

RydeCrash
  • RydeCrash

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:38 PM

Hmm well today I went through things trying to figure out what I'd missed and now I'm at:

69 out of 69 missions

58 out of 59 Hobbies and Pastimes (the one I have not done is the Stunt Plane time trials that comes with the collectors edition that I don't have)

57 out of 58 Strangers and Freaks (The one I haven't done obviously being "The Last One")

30 out of 30 Misc

and I've done 37 random events. 

The only thing I can think of is the stunt jumps, knife flights etc as I have not done them all yet. Is this a necessity as I have got 100% completion?

8 of the Knife Flights must be done, All Stunt Jumps and Under The Bridges must be complete.Check the Rockstar Social Club for accurate %.

Ryde...

the nameless
  • the nameless

R*

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

I had 100% for a while before mine showed up.  Mine seemed to be triggered, as most non-spawning things are, by dying.  I went out with friends for a bit, drove up and down to the spot it appears, did a little spot of hunting and it wasn't doing anything.  I went to the hospital to get a chopper and fly it to chilliad, but the choppers were not there, so I killed myself to respawn at the hospital as this sometimes puts the choppers back on the roof, but they still were not there.  I killed myself again and when I respawned, the ? was on the map.

If you have plenty of money as Frank I would reccomend just killing yourself a bunch of times.

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

The time trials don't count toward 100% since not everyone has them. did you win darts and golf and tennis? While hanging with friends and by yourself? And yes you need 8 knife flights, 25 stunt jumps and 25 under bridges. You dont need to do all 50 for 100%

Faye
  • Faye

ಠ_ಠ

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:19 PM

Hey guys, I'm PS3 user & i'm stuck on 39.9% Anybody can help me please?? What i've to do for further missions??

You've not even completed the main storyline yet at 39.9%. Switch between the 3 characters, you must have a mission that you've overlooked...

Catfish Pie
  • Catfish Pie

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:47 PM

I am also waiting for this mission to appear at the moment. Anyone who has done it on here have a rough idea of how long you have to wait until it appears once you get 100%? And i take it it's only 100% in the stats, and not a "true" 100%?

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:13 PM Edited by Muse182, 30 November 2013 - 02:21 PM.

I am also waiting for this mission to appear at the moment. Anyone who has done it on here have a rough idea of how long you have to wait until it appears once you get 100%? And i take it it's only 100% in the stats, and not a "true" 100%?

Me too, I have finally completed the knife flights which were a bit of a bitch. I definitely have 100% as I've double checked on my social club. I've read on various sites that 2 weeks (in-game) need to pass for it to unlock. I've completed everything except the time trials and a few random events but I'm sure it doesn't need to be a "true" 100% as you say. I'm just going to keep going to sleep and see if it eventually appears.

Anyone know if we can actually check for the amount of time that has passed in-game? I can't find it anywhere.

Edit: Killed myself about 10 times and it's appeared.

Catfish Pie
  • Catfish Pie

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:34 PM Edited by Catfish Pie, 30 November 2013 - 02:35 PM.

Thanks muse. Yeah about 4-6 weeks have past in my game since 100% so I'll play as frank today and top myself 10 times lol! Also that weed farm shoot out is a bit rare too! Only done that once and not re-appeared yet!??
The guide says every in game week or so.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users