Photo

Stock Market Issue

3 replies to this topic
YFV17D
  • YFV17D

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:50 PM

So playing this weekend, I have noticed that although I have All 3 characters invested in the same stocks, at the same time/price, that Franklin and Trevor earn money when the stocks go up, but Michael always loses money since the same stocks do not move or go the opposite direction. Anyone else have this problem? I noticed it on the first play through a month ago, but wasn't sure if it was just my bad management. Also, Irritated that I got the guy to the airport, and for him to tell me to invest in Tinkle, which isn't on the LCN, but on the BAWSAQ, which was down for maintenance for me all weekend. Kinda miffed. The inconsistencies in this game are a real turn off. 

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:28 PM

So playing this weekend, I have noticed that although I have All 3 characters invested in the same stocks, at the same time/price, that Franklin and Trevor earn money when the stocks go up, but Michael always loses money since the same stocks do not move or go the opposite direction. Anyone else have this problem? I noticed it on the first play through a month ago, but wasn't sure if it was just my bad management. Also, Irritated that I got the guy to the airport, and for him to tell me to invest in Tinkle, which isn't on the LCN, but on the BAWSAQ, which was down for maintenance for me all weekend. Kinda miffed. The inconsistencies in this game are a real turn off. 

You have to be connected to the Internet for the BAWSAQ to work.

I had similar problem in Stock gain with Trevor, whenever I switched to Trevor, the Stock was down in comparison to F & M.

http://gtaforums.com...spoilers/page-7

YFV17D
  • YFV17D

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:30 PM Edited by YFV17D, 04 November 2013 - 10:30 PM.

You have to be connected to the Internet for the BAWSAQ to work.

I had similar problem in Stock gain with Trevor, whenever I switched to Trevor, the Stock was down in comparison to F & M.

http://gtaforums.com...spoilers/page-7

I am connected through Live. That's what I don't understand. It just randomly stopped working. I didn't have the BAWSAQ problem on my first play through last month. 

Hangar18
  • Hangar18

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:29 AM

Stock markets are broken, plain and simple, although strangely no one seems to notice/care.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users