Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone else out here 100 % legit? (Not a whine thread)

90 replies to this topic
Velociraptorius
  • Velociraptorius

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:18 PM

So yeah, even though I said it at the topic already, let me emphasize the point- this is not another one of those threads. I'm not judging people. I'm fine with glitchers, farmers and the like. Whatever floats your boat, as long as the game allows it and you're having fun playing it.

Still, I was just genuinely wondering how many people are out there like me. I haven't glitched a single dollar- in fact, I have no idea how to do that and no interest to find out. I haven't farmed a single race, all my wins were legitimate. I never intentionally let anyone win, nor did I ask anyone to do that for me. And I almost never play on Criminal Records or Down the Drain, at least not more than once per session, because I find them boring. My racing ratio is something around for each 1 win I lost 5, or something similar. I haven't duped any vehicles, the ones in my garage have either been found on the street by accident or bought. Even my K/D is what you could call "legit", because I haven't once shot or run over a helpless player- I've only ever killed someone in fights, mostly after they attacked me first. 

Consequently, I suppose, I'm pretty poor by GTAO standarts. I'm currently rank 49, I own a medium luxury apartment with a six car garage. I have five cars, all of them moded with whatever visual parts I liked and mediocre performance mods (because I'm yet to unlock the top end ones through races). I don't, however, own a supercar- I'm aiming to buy an Infernus someday, but I ain't in any hurry, because I generally dislike supercars. It seems 9 out of 10 races happen in them and I'm just bored to death by them already. The ones I do own are, in order of acquisition: Sabre Turbo, Hexer, Zion Cabrio, Banshee, Granger. Presently I have upwards of 200k cash, but haven't yet decided what my next investment will be. 

And yes, I do enjoy taking the slow approach. I see a lot of people with twice as low rank with Adders, Entities, top end apartments- I don't feel envy. I like to feel like I'm being rewarded by the game overtime, not getting everything at once. But I understand and don't condemn others who may not share my views. Not everyone has as much time to spare on one game, or as much patience. So, is there someone like me roaming these forums, or am I a black sheep? 

• Ninjambie and AcidSludge like this

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:20 PM

Im 100% legit crook!

Jgagnon10
  • Jgagnon10

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

You and I.... We are the same except I'm 108 and I've made 4.5 million mostly from non farmed legitimate races

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

Yeah. The only glitch I've ever used is one to rearrange my garage, since I was going all OCD. I think it's a lot more fun to work for stuff, since it just makes the reward that much more satisfying.

• Ninjambie likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

Your problem is that you should not be fine with glitchers.

Phappy
  • Phappy

Seems Legit

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:30 PM Edited by Phappy, 04 November 2013 - 08:31 PM.

Anyone else out here uses the search function?

http://gtaforums.com...ying-100-legit/

Kouhia
  • Kouhia

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

lvl 64, legit and broke cause i decided to throw my hard earned 260000 at car mods

Jgagnon10
  • Jgagnon10

Rat

• Members

I agree I hate glitch scum

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

HEADSHOT GOD

• Members
  • United-States

I was legit up until rank 51. Then i decided to get rich quick. No regrets. Im not glitchibg my rank tho, im only 54 now since 2 weeks ago.

obsidian_eclipse
  • obsidian_eclipse

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

legit too.. have about $30k now, a £130k apartment, 6 car garage, a 10k racing bike (fitness fanatic), a sultan rs, 2 SUVs (I can't remember the names of) and a Sanchez for cross country riding. im only level 16 and play a couple of hours a week.. still having lots of fun, nice and steady.
  • Suppa K likes this

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:36 PM Edited by Suppa K, 04 November 2013 - 08:39 PM.

I don't rank boost or glitch. Only time I money glitched was to get enough to buy an apartment for my 2nd character to house all the "rare" cars that have been showing up online since I want the space for my main to have normal vehicles. I even go as far as to get stock version of things like the Sultan, had a fully modded one and sold it when I found a normal one since I want to unlock all performance mods myself.

I still have some cash left over, couple hundred grand but I'll spend it fast, and theres so many things that cost so much anyways so yeah I will be broke in no time.

I will say though, once you learn the money glitch, you can't unlearn it. It's tempting, and it can warp your view when you think "I can make this much in a second instead of wasting my time", but I've controlled myself and got rid of all problem cars, and the rest of my cars which are mostly cop ones can't even be sold so I think I'm good.

legit too.. have about $30k now, a £130k apartment, 6 car garage, a 10k racing bike (fitness fanatic), a sultan rs, 2 SUVs (I can't remember the names of) and a Sanchez for cross country riding. im only level 16 and play a couple of hours a week.. still having lots of fun, nice and steady.

The way it should be. I have a 10 car garage/apartment but it's the cheapest, so I have getting a better one with a better view to look forward too. On that note I really wish there 10 car garage apartment combos with the interiors of say the 6 car garage aprt ones. I liked the one I had before, it was more cozy and real.

Are there any 10 car/apartments that have anything besides the "best" interior.

yesir1
  • yesir1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

And yes, I do enjoy taking the slow approach. I see a lot of people with twice as low rank with Adders, Entities, top end apartments- I don't feel envy. I like to feel like I'm being rewarded by the game overtime, not getting everything at once. But I understand and don't condemn others who may not share my views. Not everyone has as much time to spare on one game, or as much patience. So, is there someone like me roaming these forums, or am I a black sheep? 

I have never had fun progressing in a game the most fun I get out of games is having access to everything in the game to use at my disposal against anyone in any situation, I dont/ never played games to play for progression. when MW2 had the prestige glitch I did that max ranked and continued to the game for another 1000 hours because I find just playing the game more fun than earning stuff. and in GTA its all about what you make of the game and the imagination you have to do fun stuff with what you have. not everyone plays a game to progress then stop once you're maxed out some people just play to play and want access to everything. same with APB its not fun to level but once your max rank the game is super fun. 

TLDR I have never had fun earning stuff in games as much as using everything a game has to offer.

zippyhybrid
  • zippyhybrid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

You aren't the only one. Everything I have is legit, although I've spent more time on the game than I probably should have.

I do a lot of races however and I've gotten pretty good at them, now that I have a fully upgraded Bati 801 which is the only vehicle I have purchased, and a couple of fully upgraded sports and muscle cars that I obtained for free: elegy rh8, sultan, saber turbo, and Phoenix. I also found a shiny rebel and fully upgraded it as well for off-road races.

Took me a lot of races before I started winning more often but you still make decent money coming in 2nd or 3rd. I have done a ton of criminal records and down the drain (only because a lot of times they are the only ones you can find) but don't really consider it farming since I always race competitively.

I think it's pretty fun working your way up through the ranks as a competitive racer. At first all you have is luck and your own skill, then as you start winning more, making money, and unlocking mods you gradually are able to build badass cars.

I think it's hilarious when I find a race full of low ranked kids with chrome adders that can't drive for sh*t. Obvious glitchers are obvious.

KonradGM
  • KonradGM

GM of himself

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:38 PM Edited by KonradGM, 04 November 2013 - 08:42 PM.

legit

beermouse
  • beermouse

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

I'd say I'm 95% legit. Worst I have done is swap wins for 6 races with a friend to finish the sports car unlocks.

Also had a weird glitch where the armoured truck kept spawning right next to me this happened about 8 times and made about 100k from it till it stopped.

Have bought the 250k apartment and a carbonazzare and almost fully modded it. Rank 56 I think.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

I'm 100% Nigga.

Imaeechew
  • Imaeechew

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

I am not sure if taking a vehicle from a mission and garaging it is legit. Does anyone know for sure? I have done that with 2(Trevor's truck and the Merryweather jeep) I have farmed a few races, but I have done that in other racing games and there is little harm with that one in my opinion. I only did it in this game to unlock a paint color and help others do the same. Other than that I am legit

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

I´m level 63 i bought 390k apartment and have 5 cars only (No Super), i gain all this only with hard work, no glitching, no farming, etc. Now i have 160k on my account and every single thing i got, i bought it with my effort. 

I´m ok with glitchers and farmers, and i have not problema with them (sometimes s*cks, but it´s ok) but i have reading this forums and this people are the same with more complaining topics...so...

I´m waiting for my 500k from R* to buy a Super car (i´ll buy only one). Hope with the Heists i´ll get more money and hope R* check every single detail for them to prevent farming and glitching issues!

Cheers!

**Sorry for my bad english.

Jay_
  • Jay_

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:54 PM Edited by Jay_, 04 November 2013 - 08:54 PM.

Only farmed Violent Duct when it was available, done it 20 times or so... That's about it, but im going to start lsc glitching soon since I'm getting rid of my Xbox

TheEndsHere
  • TheEndsHere

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:55 PM

Level 64 with house with 10 car garage and drive elegy and sandking xl. Never glitched or cheated. Only thing i did do was swap race wins with a crew member but that was just because I dislike racing and am terrible at them but wanted to upgrade my car to use in other missions

wrh117
  • wrh117

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

I'm legit but I have farmed as it takes way too long to do it crappy mission after crappy mission.

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:07 PM Edited by Raylion, 04 November 2013 - 09:32 PM.

I'm legit.  Have 2 characters (levels 124 and 37) and have not used any glitches at all to progress....there's no point really.

I bet many of those people who glitched all that cash or got those free cars will be getting bored of the game far quicker than me simply because there's nothing left for them to achieve.  Self defeating in many ways.

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:12 PM

I've used out of court settlement a dozen or so times to sell the lawyer's car. I've also sold my carb sports car using the glitch to get the funds to buy a coquette. I'm not particularly proud of it and offer no excuse. Apart from that I'm legit, but if I was to be reset then so be it.

I have a good job so intend buying a cashcard or two when they're released. I would actually quite like to be reset and start from scratch with my stats now I'm more skilled at the game anyway.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

I've got a lvl 80 plus fully legit account. With one fully modded carboniazaire.

My other accounts are far from legit.

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:23 PM

i went legit till i lost everything for the third time... f*ck this grind fest that is buggy as sh*t. I'm not working for something only to have it disappear.

namaste100
  • namaste100

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:25 PM

Lv 106 fully legit. Why ruin it doing it any other way. About 4.5mil earnings mostly from races but done an equal amount of missions. Live out of a 10 car garage, only just bought an Entity. Have most other class cars all modded for racing. Have about 1.3mil now and saving for a buzzard. Apartment will come when I get the simulus I suppose (thinking weasel plaza). Having stuff to strive for is what makes the game fun.

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:27 PM Edited by muhmuhhuh, 04 November 2013 - 09:28 PM.

Yeah im legit, really dont see the fun in cheating. I treat the game as a real thing, some days ill drive around adhering to traffic lights etc just or the hell of it. 

I play every day and im only level 37. 

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:28 PM Edited by Odesza, 04 November 2013 - 09:28 PM.

100% legit, although I've killed quite a few "innocent" players lol.

around 11mil earned

haven't glitched a single level/dollar.

BIEBERyoloSWAG
  • BIEBERyoloSWAG

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

Im legitimate and own 10 Entitiys and have 10million in cash and am a level 24

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:58 PM Edited by FirstLadyofGTA, 04 November 2013 - 11:59 PM.

You're not a black sheep.  I also know nothing about glitches /cheats and these things usually go right over my head until I read them here and even then I'm like....huh...selling cars gets you millions? lol.  I'm so legit I only have about 30,000 in the bank and am level 7.  Mind you I've only been playing without cloud/server issues for about a week and can't play for long periods so it will be a very slow crawl to the top for me and I don't mind it at all.  I want to get my money's worth out of this game.  :)   

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users