Quantcast

» «
Photo

Carbonizzare, Feltzer, or Obey 9F?

63 replies to this topic

Poll: Carbonizzare vs Feltzer vs Obey 9F (155 member(s) have cast votes)

Which car is the best?

1. Carbonizzare (75 votes [48.39%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 48.39%

2. Feltzer (42 votes [27.10%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.10%

3. Obey 9F (38 votes [24.52%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 24.52%

Vote Guests cannot vote
JohnDRockefeller
  • JohnDRockefeller

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:59 AM

Carbo + driving like dale Sr. = race won

coelacanth72
  • coelacanth72

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:37 PM

Carbo isn't an easy car to drive, but if you can hack it it'll wipe the floor with everything else. The RH8 is a much, much easier car to drive, far more predictable, and it'll take turns faster than anything else... so it usually wins. 

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

Carbo + driving like dale Sr. = race won

Well, before the crash...

gorskiegangsta
  • gorskiegangsta

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

Elegy and Feltzer are the best sports cars for races. Carbonizare and 9F just lack traction for efficient cornering, with the latter being tail happy to boot. Looks wise, Carbonizzare and 9F win outright though.

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

Carboinzzare is a skilled drivers paradise. The 9F is a step down in terms of handling difficulty but still fun to drive.. Feltzer.. No just no.

• Magick likes this

gorskiegangsta
  • gorskiegangsta

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:45 PM

Carbo isn't an easy car to drive, but if you can hack it it'll wipe the floor with everything else. The RH8 is a much, much easier car to drive, far more predictable, and it'll take turns faster than anything else... so it usually wins.

Well, if you hack a Faggio, not only will it wipe the floor with everything else, but also give you massive swag.

oo00oo00oo
  • oo00oo00oo

O.O

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:48 PM

honestly, i don't like any of these cars.  i have one slot in my garage that i hate becuz idk what to do with it.  i currently have the cheetah there, but it's a really lame vehicle

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:49 PM

Carboinzzare is a skilled drivers paradise. The 9F is a step down in terms of handling difficulty but still fun to drive.. Feltzer.. No just no.

Lol ok.

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

I have the Carbo and Feltzer.  Feltzer handles great, but feels like it lacks grip at times and it's not nearly as fast as the Carbo.  I can't speak on the 9F I Haven't driven it much.

Nivak
  • Nivak

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:59 PM

Completely stumped on which one I should. I just can't decide...

Which would you pick? What's the best one for races?

For racing? Feltzer.  For looks? Carbo.  For semi-awkward looking hindquarters?  9F hardtop.

• Ballistic Jello and gorskiegangsta like this

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:59 PM

Have a Feltzer on one character and Carbo on the other. if I could have only one, it'd be a difficult decision. Feltzer has the better performance between the two, but the Carbo isn't far behind and looks better to me. Haven't ever liked the 9F personally.

KingJohn
  • KingJohn

♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:36 PM

Besides mabye the Elegy the Feltzer's the best looking car in the game tbh.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:40 PM

9dnq.jpg

ALL DAY!!!

Carbonizzare is fun to drive but my vote goes to the 9F Cabrio!

BrownMattHall
  • BrownMattHall

You don't have enough badges to train me

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:45 PM

9F master race.

also it should be know that the hardtop performs better than the convertable.

• EarthboundMysfit likes this

hntrr31
  • hntrr31

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:01 PM Edited by hntrr31, 26 February 2014 - 08:01 PM.

I'd go for the 9F.  It's probably the most difficult to drive of the three but once you get used to it it's fine.

Given that the Feltzer looks like a turd on wheels I can't recommend it, though it drives nicely.

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:17 PM

I have the Carbo and Feltzer.  Feltzer handles great, but feels like it lacks grip at times and it's not nearly as fast as the Carbo.  I can't speak on the 9F I Haven't driven it much.

Feltzer?
Carbonizzare?
FELTZER?

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Creative mind at work

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:30 PM

Of the three above cars the obey 9f although ive owned all with the coquette in races

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:55 PM

Lol ok.

You think I'm kidding, that Feltzer is so much ass I sold it after I bought it.. Never touched it again. It was fun to drive when I didn't own it and when I bought it I realized how much of a reject it is. Body style just screams "I am overcompensating" sound is a knock off of the Carbo and while it may be fast and handles well, it's noviceness turns me off of it. All of that negative just tells me no. Also reading its description on the Legendary Motorsport Website rings so true. 

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:14 PM

Lol ok.

You think I'm kidding, that Feltzer is so much ass I sold it after I bought it.. Never touched it again. It was fun to drive when I didn't own it and when I bought it I realized how much of a reject it is. Body style just screams "I am overcompensating" sound is a knock off of the Carbo and while it may be fast and handles well, it's noviceness turns me off of it. All of that negative just tells me no. Also reading its description on the Legendary Motorsport Website rings so true. 

Actually when two different things are released at the same time, one is not a knock off of the other. Not possible.

http://i.word.com/idictionary/knockoff

And honestly, the look-at-me styling of the Feltzer without the ugly paint and spoiler all you kids love, fits great with its DTM race car sound. The Carbonizzare could have sounded so much better, ever heard a real Ferrari or any V12? It does sound good though, especially compared to Surano or others which R* rushed I believe.

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:24 PM

Lol ok.

Actually when two different things are released at the same time, one is not a knock off of the other. Not possible.

http://i.word.com/idictionary/knockoff

And honestly, the look-at-me styling of the Feltzer without the ugly paint and spoiler all you kids love, fits great with its DTM race car sound. The Carbonizzare could have sounded so much better, ever heard a real Ferrari or any V12? It does sound good though, especially compared to Surano or others which R* rushed I believe.

Maybe you didn't sense my completely biased tone when I was typing.. But I don't need a lecture on definitions so take that elsewhere it makes you look like an asshole.  Also The Feltzer sound IS a watered down knock off of the Carbo sound. Whether it is based on a real car or not is completely irrelevant based on my argument.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:27 PM

I have all three!

Use my carbo the most.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:29 PM

9F is what I went with after testing them all out. I just like the feels.

• BrownMattHall likes this

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:46 PM

I need a lecture on definitions

a copy or imitation of someone or something popular

Also The Feltzer sound IS a watered down knock off of the Carbo sound.

Ok. So of the vehicles released to the world on the same day, they copied the sound of the one you like more, for the one you dislike, based on its appearance.
Yes, they sound similar. No, it's not a f*ckin knockoff.

Yes, both cars are damn good cars and you should not discredit one to the OP because you don't like its' appearance or driving characteristics.
In fact, you're doing him a disservice because it's one of the easier cars to race with and learn tracks et cetera because it has more traction and more forgiving handling. That's why I'm arguing with you in the first place. Offer an opinion with valid support, ex: "I think the Comet is too loose to be a good race car." If you think it's ugly, great, good for you.

You can look at the taillights of mine or my Comet while complaining about its "compensating" appearance in a video game.

We must all drive Dilletantes! Stop compensating everyone!
  • gorskiegangsta likes this

djdest
  • djdest

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:53 PM

9F cabrio for me, learn to handle it and fully modded I've out dragged loads of cars in races, super fast off the line too

Seventh Shin
  • Seventh Shin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:28 AM

I like the 9F. Clean design, and most fun (I.e. tail happy) to drive. No idea why everyone says the Comet is so slippy, if anything it has a tendency to understeer.

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:58 AM

Entity. Nuff said.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:05 AM

Easy question. Obey 9f. Duh.
  • BrownMattHall likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:06 AM

Feltzer.

I'm not a big fan of the looks on any of these cars, but the Feltzer is the best-looking I guess.  Just don't put the canards on it, or the park bench on the back.

Seriously, don't.

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Tokelau

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:11 AM

Rapid GT. It's immune to rammers and PIT maneuvers.

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:17 AM

Carbo all the way. Its my favorite sports car. I love it. :inlove: 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg :inlove:

• Coin likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic