Quantcast

» «
Photo

Carbonizzare, Feltzer, or Obey 9F?

63 replies to this topic

Poll: Carbonizzare vs Feltzer vs Obey 9F (155 member(s) have cast votes)

Which car is the best?

1. Carbonizzare (75 votes [48.39%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 48.39%

2. Feltzer (42 votes [27.10%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.10%

3. Obey 9F (38 votes [24.52%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 24.52%

Vote Guests cannot vote
danman101
  • danman101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:05 PM

Completely stumped on which one I should. I just can't decide...

Which would you pick? What's the best one for races?

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

None of the above.

Coquette.

• Cwinny24 likes this

rushfox
  • rushfox

Yep I'm a gamer guy pls be gentle

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

Carbonzieerre- based off the ferrari california and I think it is a very good car

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

Feltzer...fantastic handling car!

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

Entity.

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

Coquette

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:10 PM Edited by FeaRx, 04 November 2013 - 07:10 PM.

I like the 9F, but it spins out like crazy. Same with the Carbonizzare. I haven't tried the Feltzer yet, though. Coquette is just awful.

Unjust
  • Unjust

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

Carbonizzare + Torino Red.

Sex bomb.
  • GTAVTheHeat and EZza2647 like this

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

I like the 9F, but it spins out like crazy. Same with the Carbonizzare. I haven't tried the Feltzer yet, though. Coquette is just awful.

Feltzer doesn't spin! :)

I've tested pretty much all the sports cars and it came down to the Carbo and Feltzer for me...chose the Feltzer as it was more planted than the Carbo.

Don't go near the Comet...pure evil on ice tyres!

• GTAVTheHeat likes this

LORD0fW4R187
  • LORD0fW4R187

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

I have the carbon. that thing is hard to handle. it looks slick though. the hard top convertible is sexy.

BusyCookie
  • BusyCookie

The classy one

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

I bought myself a 9F Cabrio. Gotta love the look. But I have to say, if you're not used to it, it might spin out a little. Carbonizzare's good too, never tried the Feltzer.

But if you're street racing, it doesn't really matter as long you're driving in the city.

Knucklehead211
  • Knucklehead211

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

9F in my opinion. Love the look and the handling is easy to get good with.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Unjust and Mrwhiteglasses like this

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:31 PM Edited by GTAVTheHeat, 04 November 2013 - 07:32 PM.

Feltzer is a dream to drive. And it sounds so slick. I have the Carbonizzare right now and while I am not the best in it its still one of my favorites. Doesn't handle like its predecessor the Turismo because I took off the high end tires but still, a great car. The 9f has awesome take off but for some reason it doesn't interest me all that much. I'm sure that will change sooner or later.

Edit- the post above just game me incentive and curiosity.. LMAO

willeyj
  • willeyj

54-46

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

All three are good cars. For racing I will take a carbonizzare/9f in maps like route 68 or the commute. For races like Downtown Underground then I use a Feltzer.

If you are just cruising around freemode/ missions then Carbonizzare/9f because sexy.

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

Feltzer. Best acceleration, second best handling (Eleghy RH8 better). Has the same top speed as the other mentioned cars so it'll be just as good on a long straight.

Carbonizzare is good but doesn't offer the same traction and lacks visual customization. The 9F is a looker and has visual custumization but doesn't offer the same reliable grip as the Eleghy RH8 and Feltzer.

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

9f sh*ts on the other two. test them in single player. youre preference should not be based on other peoples. Most of them are going to vote carbon because its the most expensive. plus all carbons look the same on the street causes there is barely any customization options. 

• BrownMattHall likes this

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

9f sh*ts on the other two. test them in single player. youre preference should not be based on other peoples. Most of them are going to vote carbon because its the most expensive. plus all carbons look the same on the street causes there is barely any customization options. 

This of course is your opinion based on others' preferences. People like what they like because of what they have driven in single player and multiplayer... You have just proven you are no good at affairs of public interest.

BlueKangaroo
  • BlueKangaroo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

I've been racing a coquette for a week now and am ready to blow it up! Id go for the feltzer if i were you

phil_85
  • phil_85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

I have the feltzer and 9f fully modded and I prefer the feltzer for the handling it's easy to control if it tries to spin

phil_85
  • phil_85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

I have the feltzer and 9f and I prefer the feltzer and both are fully modded

xInitial D
  • xInitial D

Turbocharged

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

I've tested pretty much all the sports cars and it came down to the Carbo and Feltzer for me...chose the Feltzer as it was more planted than the Carbo.

In my opinion Comet is better than all of them. Learn how the comet works..

I destroy 9f's all day. Comet has a better TURN IN than the Feltzer does. And with Sports or Competition Suspension it will not go into a spin unless YOU cause it to. With the proper parts it sticks to the road at speed.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:36 PM Edited by Lagful, 04 November 2013 - 08:37 PM.

Performance

Carbonizzare > Feltzer > 9F

Customization

9F > Feltzer > Carbonizzare

Decisions decisions...

Drive each in single player to decide which one handles better for you. I personally like the Feltzer the most out of all 3.

• willeyj likes this

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

In my opinion Comet is better than all of them. Learn how the comet works..

I destroy 9f's all day. Comet has a better TURN IN than the Feltzer does. And with Sports or Competition Suspension it will not go into a spin unless YOU cause it to. With the proper parts it sticks to the road at speed.

I tried so hard to love the Comet...love the looks, the general handling, the acceleration and just when I thought I got the hang of it....spin off the track.  Traction had taken a coffee break when I most needed it.

It was almost fully decked out when I finally gave up on it.  Wasn't and easy decision I can assure you from a cost point of view alone but, I just couldn't get the hang of the thing.  95% of the time I think I'm doing great but that last 5% caused me so much frustration I gave up.

Am I at fault or the car?  I guess there are many people who can drive the Comet perfectly and I imagine those people who have mastered the Comet are very hard to beat.  I am not one of those people sadly...

For me, I need a car that's predictable and forgiving when I screw up or when someone rams me and helps me on my way to screwing up.  That car is the Feltzer.

Of all the sports cars its the car I perform the best in...I feel what its doing, it matches my driving style...it doesn't cause me the same frustration I got from the Comet.

When I spin in the Feltzer I know its my fault...when I spin in the Comet I'm less convinced.

If you've got the hang of the Comet then more power to you...I'm happy with my Feltzer! :)

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

i agree with guy who said coquette though. Should definatly get one of these before any of the others you named

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:22 AM

Racing is bumper car racing... pit maneuvring is the norm now... so handling is more important than top speed. I have the 9F cabrio and a little rear bumper bump is game over. The Feltzer can handle bumps well and recovers fast but the top speed feels less than the Carbo. The Carbo has great grip too but is easy to bump too. For racing I would choose the Feltzer. For crusing around free roam I would choose either the 9F cabrio or Carbo since the covertible is dope... until a sniper kills you... 

Insert-Coin-To-Continue
  • Insert-Coin-To-Continue

Notoriously Punctual

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:23 AM

Carbonizzare + Torino Red.

Sex bomb.

QFT.

Though I prefer mine hot pink.

Sam(u)sonite
  • Sam(u)sonite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:11 AM

I'd say Feltzer for racing. This is due to the other two being a bit too tailhappy and unpredictable.
It sounds nice too.

Other than racing I'd take Carbo. Looks good, sounds amazing and is a hard top convertible..

also consider RH8 for racing and save that 150k-200k for something else.

Someone already said: test them in sp and see for yourself..

babyxenomorph
  • babyxenomorph

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:47 AM

For racing, the Feltzer sadly.  Not the biggest fan of the look of it.  But there is no denying its racing ability.  Sounds purrrty aswell.  If you are not racing its all personal taste really so our imput is invalid

liav114
  • liav114

The Vulture

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:49 AM

I voted for the Feltzer. Because it's so smooth! But I drove all of the cars above so they're all good cars!

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:52 AM

@OP - id definately recommend the feltzer too... as many peeps have said on here it handles better than the 9f and the carbo which can be the difference between winning and losing in racing...

from a style perspective i like all three

Racing is bumper car racing... pit maneuvring is the norm now... so handling is more important than top speed. I have the 9F cabrio and a little rear bumper bump is game over. The Feltzer can handle bumps well and recovers fast but the top speed feels less than the Carbo. The Carbo has great grip too but is easy to bump too. For racing I would choose the Feltzer. For crusing around free roam I would choose either the 9F cabrio or Carbo since the covertible is dope... until a sniper kills you... 

not if you find a decent group of peeps to race with, theres a huge amount of peeps from the gtaf that only race clean :) you just gotta keep an eye out for them :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users