Photo

Why does everybody want Zombie DLC?

46 replies to this topic
Anzand17
  • Anzand17

V.I.P

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

Zombies are beyond played out at this point. They are what vampires were back in 2010. If they do have a DLC with a new game I have they do something more original.

Implying everybody wants zombies lmao.

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

I dont, I want a gang DLC to take grove street back. it bugs me seeing ballas there.

This is exactly what I've been expecting. It's definitely set up for something.
And.. what's the difference between brainless zombies and brainless gangsters? Oh yeah, them gangster have guns. Wow, that's a much better idea, genius indeed.
Theres territories involved and politics and much fun to be had role playing. zombies are just shoot shoot shoot till there are no more zombies. Every zombie movie and cOD zombies has proved this.

gangsters are quite smart people but you are so detached from that world you would never understand.
If they were smart they would make something out of their life, not make life a living hell for honest people in their neighborhoods and make their own life either end or continue in jail by mid-twenties.

Wh is to say your way of living is the right way? Because your government says so. Like I said you don't understand.

jdawglosurdo
  • jdawglosurdo

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

Zombies are beyond played out at this point. They are what vampires were back in 2010. If they do have a DLC with a new game I have they do something more original.

Yes. I am so sick of hearing about zombies. This is GTA, Zombies would be lame. We already have aliens.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:11 PM

I dont, I want a gang DLC to take grove street back. it bugs me seeing ballas there.

And.. what's the difference between brainless zombies and brainless gangsters? Oh yeah, them gangster have guns. Wow, that's a much better idea, genius indeed.
Theres territories involved and politics and much fun to be had role playing. zombies are just shoot shoot shoot till there are no more zombies. Every zombie movie and cOD zombies has proved this.

gangsters are quite smart people but you are so detached from that world you would never understand.
If they were smart they would make something out of their life, not make life a living hell for honest people in their neighborhoods and make their own life either end or continue in jail by mid-twenties.

Wh is to say your way of living is the right way? Because your government says so. Like I said you don't understand.

I know I do not cause harm to others. I do not rob my neighbours but instead try to earn my living without harming another person or taking what is theirs. And gangster are not rebels against government, you should look up to other people if you're going to go with that story.

But sure, go pray to your gangsta gods, imagine how you walk down them South Central streets shooting at everyone just cause you're so cool. I don't wanna spoil your fantasies kid.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:30 PM

I know I do not cause harm to others. I do not rob my neighbours but instead try to earn my living without harming another person or taking what is theirs. And gangster are not rebels against government, you should look up to other people if you're going to go with that story.

But sure, go pray to your gangsta gods, imagine how you walk down them South Central streets shooting at everyone just cause you're so cool. I don't wanna spoil your fantasies kid.

sheltered suburban white man, go away

• Ola441 likes this

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:35 PM

I don't want any DLC for V at this time. I think we should just leave it behind and never look back. As far as zombies go, as long as it is written good and all that, I love it. The Walking Dead is one of my fav shows. I love all things post apocalyptic. I think R* really missed an opportunity to not have zombie DLC for IV. It would've been funny to witness Niko go through that sh*t. I just don't see how it could be interesting in V.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

sheltered suburban white man, go away

Sheltered suburban white man?

Yeah, a guy who worked every day after high school to pay for college and try and make a life for himself because nothing was given to me. Just because I don't glorify gangster that makes me sheltered?  Keep living your gangsta dream kid.

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:40 PM

Zombies have been overdone but as mentioned by ThroatSlasher2, Rockstar could pull off the atmosphere of a post apocalyptic world, having the military vehicles to give the quarantine feel might be an opportunity to make the Titan easier to obtain. Until reading ThroatSlashers2's comment, I was not interested in a Zombie DLC, but I am now, yes Zombies are overdone, but they have never been done to GTA V quality.

• ThroatSlasher2 likes this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

It's been a ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:07 PM

Wait, what?  I thought we already have Zombie DLC.  It's called GTA Online.  If you see any white dots on the map, run away quick, because if they converge on you they will surely kill you. 

The only thing missing is that Rockstar needs to replace all microphone audio with a single sound byte repeating, "brains, brains"   :colgate:

• ThroatSlasher2 likes this

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

Don't worry, Rockstar is not some sh*tty developer like Infinity Weeny so they know that it wont fit GTA.

They have taste that's why they did it for RDR and it was amazing.

The Governor
  • The Governor

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:22 PM

I actually would LOVE to fight zombies on the GTA V map, HOWEVER.... and this is a big, gigantic, huge, HOWEVER...  they would need to make it something other than replacing the humans with slow walking zombies.  They would need to "RPG" it up a bit,  like add abandoned cars through out the map, and they only have a limited drive distance before they run out of gas.  Make zombies "herd up" so it makes driving through them a struggle if you try to run over too many.... stuff like that...

It will never happen, but at least I can dream....

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Summertime is the best time

• The Yardies
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

Don't worry, Rockstar is not some sh*tty developer like Infinity Weeny so they know that it wont fit GTA.

They have taste that's why they did it for RDR and it was amazing.

Dan Houser (I think, one of the head guys over at TT) said he'd like to see zombies in everything.

So...good luck with that.

**Not saying it's gonna happen, but saying it's not gonna happen because "it wont fit GTA." is stupid

CorporalBean675
  • CorporalBean675

Icaras

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

Zombies are one of the most overused things ever now. And with the release of yet more games about zombies like Dead Rising 3 and whatnot, I couldn't give a f*ck about them any more. They really should bring back things from the old days like demons or werewolves or whatever. I'm too f*cking sick of seeing zombies everywhere. 

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

It's just overload at this point. It reminds me of when Twilight was big and everybody and their mother was obsessed with vampires.

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

Only We can use majestic plural, deal with it

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:09 AM

Zombies ? Again ?

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:13 AM

I'm so sick of zombies. I hate that they have to be an instant addition to everything.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

If they do off the wall DLC it should be The Simian. It's a movie preview in the game, and it could be hilariously awesome. Think Planet of the Apes + any disaster movie and you get the idea.

I'll pass on more zombie stuff though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users