Photo

Why does everybody want Zombie DLC?

46 replies to this topic
woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:52 PM

Zombies are beyond played out at this point. They are what vampires were back in 2010. If they do have a DLC with a new game I have they do something more original.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

Los Santos Vagos DLC announced

KawakSallas
  • KawakSallas

Kifflom

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

Everybody under 15

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:57 PM

because there is a big fan base for it. just because you don't like something doesn't mean everyone should follow what you like and dislike.

• DeepThroat1974 likes this

DeepThroat1974
  • DeepThroat1974

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

I would love a Open World Zombie Dlc, But it needs to be done right. I want the old school slow, dumb zombies that is deadly in numbers. Cars should have limited gas, some safe houses throughout the world gives you access to health, weapons and ammo. The point is trying to get to the escape vehicle(Heli or Plane)

• DeafMetal and spongebob83 like this

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:59 PM

I would love a Open World Zombie Dlc, But it needs to be done right. I want the old school slow, dumb zombies that is deadly in numbers. Cars should have limited gas, some safe houses throughout the world gives you access to health, weapons and ammo. The point is trying to get to the escape vehicle(Heli or Plane)

f*ck YOU

DeepThroat1974
  • DeepThroat1974

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

f*ck YOU

WTF? You must be a kiddie

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

No Zombies for me... I want killer clowns DLC or Alien Invasion DLC...

Or... KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE DLC!

HOLY SHE-ITE!

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Dullard

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:09 PM Edited by HoleInTheSky, 04 November 2013 - 07:12 PM.

Because at the end of the day, people just want to shoot stuff. Originality with zombies is contradictory.

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

I dont, I want a gang DLC to take grove street back. it bugs me seeing ballas there.

• spongebob83 likes this

RandomNoun
  • RandomNoun

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

I dont, I want a gang DLC to take grove street back. it bugs me seeing ballas there.

This is exactly what I've been expecting. It's definitely set up for something.

• Ola441 likes this

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:27 PM Edited by Hooves07, 04 November 2013 - 07:50 PM.

Zombies are beyond played out at this point. They are what vampires were back in 2010. If they do have a DLC with a new game I have they do something more original.

Played OUT?! How? I have loved the zombie genre since I was a young kid and saw Romero's Dawn of the Dead. Just because some little hipster like you says it "played out" don't make it so.

Having said that if GTA had zombie dlc and it wasn't COD fluff and well done, I wouln't mind. However I would like to see something that would extend the gameplay current characters or just gameplay of GTA V's crime setting in general.

RandomNoun
  • RandomNoun

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

I don't think zombies will work with this game. Nothing against zombies myself. But the setting is wrong. RDR had that southern gothic feel to it, with a feeling of isolation and decay that was essential, and that (V's) San Andreas doesn't have.

I think if they were to do a 'silly' DLC, then it would be something more sci-fi orientated. An alien invasion is much more fitting (if just as predictable). The SA countryside could pull off that Close Encounters of the Third Kind vibe.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

And.. what's the difference between brainless zombies and brainless gangsters? Oh yeah, them gangster have guns. Wow, that's a much better idea, genius indeed.

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

f*ck YOU

Yeah f*ck him!! How does he dare to have a different opinion than you!

-.-

• spongebob83 likes this

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:54 PM Edited by Ola441, 04 November 2013 - 07:55 PM.

And.. what's the difference between brainless zombies and brainless gangsters? Oh yeah, them gangster have guns. Wow, that's a much better idea, genius indeed.

Theres territories involved and politics and much fun to be had role playing. zombies are just shoot shoot shoot till there are no more zombies. Every zombie movie and cOD zombies has proved this.

gangsters are quite smart people but you are so detached from that world you would never understand.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

Theres territories involved and politics and much fun to be had role playing. zombies are just shoot shoot shoot till there are no more zombies. Every zombie movie and cOD zombies has proved this.

gangsters are quite smart people but you are so detached from that world you would never understand.

If they were smart they would make something out of their life, not make life a living hell for honest people in their neighborhoods and make their own life either end or continue in jail by mid-twenties.

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

Buy the one on XBL that came out a few months ago. its not bad for XBL only game. its called - State of Decay

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

Stick that vagos ese Mexican taco bullsh*t up your f*cking hemmoroided up ass bro, if I wanna see someone cutting grass I'll type in 'Mexicans at work' on youtube.

@OP - f*ck ZOMBIES, go play COD:Dogs & Ghosts

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

The Call of Duty kids want a Zombies mode.

Also, Zombies are easy targets. They don't shoot back.

Personally, I hope they do not release a Zombies DLC. The faster the CoD kids get back to shooting each other in that game the better.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

Stick that vagos ese Mexican taco bullsh*t up your f*cking hemmoroided up ass bro, if I wanna see someone cutting grass I'll type in 'Mexicans at work' on youtube.

@OP - f*ck ZOMBIES, go play COD:Dogs & Ghosts

Jesus Christ, someone woke up a little early from their nap, huh?

WalterS_LV
  • WalterS_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

I bet R* has something planned for this. If not zombies then something else, like aliens, dinosaurs, mutants, hipies...

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:40 PM Edited by M0B5TA, 04 November 2013 - 08:41 PM.

zombies riding jetpack DLC. its never been done before trust me I looked

• DeepThroat1974 likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:55 PM

a zombie dlc would be a dlc that R* wont get a dollar from me...

zombies are overused. nowaday 99% of games are wither about zombies, aliens or both!

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

I'd rather have a zombie DLC than a DLC Pack that gives me 2 or 3 cars and a couple of weapons, which I dont give no f*cks for any of those.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:37 PM

a zombie dlc would be a dlc that R* wont get a dollar from me...

zombies are overused. nowaday 99% of games are wither about zombies, aliens or both!

So even if it was masterfully done, amazing fun, and just pure amazingness, you wouldn't play it because 'zombies are overused'?

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:38 PM Edited by Woll Smoth, 04 November 2013 - 09:41 PM.

No Zombies for me... I want killer clowns DLC or Alien Invasion DLC...

Or... KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE DLC!

HOLY SHE-ITE!

I'm not a huge fan of zombies and I think that a undead DLC is a sh*t idea, but I'd prefer that over killer clowns and/or aliens. Leave that sh*t in SR.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

Personally, I hope they do not release a Zombies DLC. The faster the CoD kids get back to shooting each other in that game the better.

Because you know, COD invented Zombies...

Actually I played RDR: UN before i even touched CODs zombies and RDR: UN was fun for me. However, I would like some kind of storyline and not just some braindead mass slaughtering. I would also like an alien DLC (or wait, is that COD stuff aswell, since Ghosts features it?).

Hell, I would like any story DLC, but I'm confident R* is able to portray zombies differently than Treyarch, as example.

• spongebob83 likes this

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

I like my beer like I like my violence: imported.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

Theres already a zombie dlc in the works. If you want to play the beta, just sign up and subscribe to a VIP Social Club membership.

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

Because you know, COD invented Zombies...

Actually I played RDR: UN before i even touched CODs zombies and RDR: UN was fun for me. However, I would like some kind of storyline and not just some braindead mass slaughtering. I would also like an alien DLC (or wait, is that COD stuff aswell, since Ghosts features it?).

Hell, I would like any story DLC, but I'm confident R* is able to portray zombies differently than Treyarch, as example.

Perhaps because R* would not give us a Zombie DLC and just throw zombies in Los Santos and ask for your money. Im confident they would nail the atmosphere of a post apocalyptic world, portray the chaos of a falling society. Perhaps use the military vehicles in the game to add to that ''Quarantine'' feel. Personally, i'd love to see an unpowered version of Los Santos and Blaine County. This sh*t would be da sh*t !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users