Photo

Racers Guild [Xbox] is recruiting

8 replies to this topic
GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

Started a Clean Racing Crew recently and we are open for enrollment.

http://socialclub.ro...60_racers_guild

This Social Club crew is for Xbox 360 only as we want to make sure we are all able to play with each other.

We are a clean racing crew, accidental rubbing is obvious but if you join and pit other people intentionally you will not stay in the crew.

If we/you are in a GTARace, that is fine as all bets are off, normal racing though, we keep it clean.

The people I play with presently will normally play with Traffic off and Catchup off. If we could get rid of slipstreaming we would do that also but R* is not letting us do this.

The way Crew's work in Social Club is you can belong to up to 5 Crews at a time. You can only have one Active at a time though.

You will only gain levels in what ever crew you set to your Active.

All we ask is if you are racing with us that you choose to set your active crew to our crew. It is not mandatory though.

The more you use this as your active crew, the better it looks for stats and crew rankings.

Once we get more members we will start to set up events and what not.

I have been playing with Playlists recently also and it helps speed through the voting screens so there isn't as much idle time.

Our Crew tag is IMSA.

geckits4301
  • geckits4301

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

I've been looking for a place where I can enjoy racing, so this might be perfect for me.  The problem I've had is that crashing and rubbing is inevitable.  When someone crashes into me by mistake, they apologize and I say "no big deal..... it happens".  When I accidentally crash into someone, it seems like I'm immediately kicked out of the lobby after the race.

I feel it's really obvious when you have someone that is trying to ruin someones race versus the occasional fender bender.  Do you feel that your crew has a good grasp on this?  I'm really interested in racing with you guys, but just wanted to see your thoughts on this with the members that you currently have and if you'd done many races.

Thanks,

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:24 PM Edited by GrndZero, 05 November 2013 - 01:30 PM.

Yes, we understand that some occasional hitting is unavoidable. You will not have to worry about it in our sessions. As long as you have a mic and let us know what is going on, it is all good.

I have around 65 race wins with 256 total races and Tecova has 114 with a total of 327 races, both with a little over 6h race time. We have a group of people that are good at keeping things pretty clean.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

We got a couple new members the last 2 days and I am hoping to play with you guys very soon.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:06 PM

We now have 8 members that are pretty strong. Still looking for more.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

I have been getting members recently to start using our crew as their active crew. This helps for crew rankings and people that do use it as their active crew get promotions to Representatives.Lieutenant positions are available for those we do sessions with regularly.

I now start out my Free Roam games in Crew Sessions so more people will join in this way.

The Guy 393
  • The Guy 393

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:33 PM

We now have 8 members that are pretty strong. Still looking for more.

Plus one more ... 

120 wins - 291 losses ... I have learnt that you stand a better chance of winning by keeping it clean .... times i consider a good fender bash is if its for the win .... and the odd time where I just cannot resist returning the favour ... 

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:55 PM

We are at 16 people now, still leaving the enrollment open for now.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:43 PM

Giving a bump, also of note there is the option of joining the Red Rum Racing Crew also. It is now doing some more Xbox users.

They are both Xbox and PS3.

IMSA is for Xbox only.

http://socialclub.ro.../red_rum_racing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users