This place needs new rules

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

Recently I been banned for 14 days without even receiving a warning. And why? Only because I've said a spoiler!!! And I wasn't only forbidden to post, I was forbidden to read as well.

So I suggest mods must think about new rules that make this forum a better place:

1: We should be allowed to post spoilers. We should have the freedom to post whatever we want no matter if we spoil other people or not. If you don't wanna see spoilers, don't go to the internet.

2: If someone does something wrong, he should get a warning first. Only ban him if he doesn't listen to the warning.

3: If someone is banned, he may not be allowed to post, but he should be allowed to read the forums.

4: Don't ban people for such a ridiculous long time so easily.

I hope mods will listen.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

Recently I been banned for 14 days without even receiving a warning. And why? Only because I've said a spoiler!!! And I wasn't only forbidden to post, I was forbidden to read as well.

So I suggest mods must think about new rules that make this forum a better place:

1: We should be allowed to post spoilers. We should have the freedom to post whatever we want no matter if we spoil other people or not. If you don't wanna see spoilers, don't go to the internet.

2: If someone does something wrong, he should get a warning first. Only ban him if he doesn't listen to the warning.

3: If someone is banned, he may not be allowed to post, but he should be allowed to read the forums.

4: Don't ban people for such a ridiculous long time so easily.

I hope mods will listen.

1. There are spoiler tags for a reason. 

Spoiler

2. Warnings are usually given for small offences - Have you checked your warn log? Maybe there is a series of offences rather than just the one?

3. Can't you sign out and view the forums as a guest?

4. Don't commit the offence and you won't get banned. Capisce?

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Contribution Award
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

This place doesn't need new rules, you just need to learn to follow the ones we have. Nobody wants the game spoiled for them because you're too lazy to take 30 seconds to add spoiler tags. I don't know what the spoiler was that you posted, but given the half dozen other warnings you have for posting nudity, attacking members, and spamming the forums, two weeks seems fitting for ignoring the clearly labeled requirement to use spoilers tags. 

• android likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users