Photo

Who else finds the citizen justice squad annoying

11 replies to this topic
Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

I smoked with Johnny Hopkins

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

Successful robbery going successful but suddenly a hero emerges and domes me.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

Guy tried that with me once. Opened him with my shotgun and left with my cash. :)

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

I love the surprise. Holding up a store is a situation where everything and anything can go wrong, this is the example of it. Would be quite boring if it was just hold up, run, repeat. Sadly, only 2 or 3 stores have a chance of vigilante shooting you.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

When I was getting my bike back from the impound a hero citizen came out of nowhere railed me drove off likea fag and then the cops surrounded me and iI got mowed down, hero citizen 1 me 0

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

Theres some Vigilante groups going around.

They have one player watching TV at their apartment giving them info, advice and teleporting them back when the job is done.

Made me want to form one too.

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:26 PM

Jumpers :0

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:29 PM

They have one player watching TV at their apartment giving them info, advice and teleporting them back when the job is done.

Pretty sure the thread is talking about NPC's attacking players at the sign of trouble.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

I have to say, that does sound freakin bad ass, Crew leader watches tv, calling tactical moves and scoping easy marks and sends out distress invites to get members back to the apartment in times of need. That would be a force to be reckoned with.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

I have to say, that does sound freakin bad ass, Crew leader watches tv, calling tactical moves and scoping easy marks and sends out distress invites to get members back to the apartment in times of need. That would be a force to be reckoned with.

Seriously.. That it looks like a lot of fun. Might have to try it with a few friends.

Maybe even sending their target a text before engaging them like. "You have failed this city".. Before taking them down.. lol

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

does sound fun thou lol

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

Seriously.. That it looks like a lot of fun. Might have to try it with a few friends.

Maybe even sending their target a text before engaging them like. "You have failed this city".. Before taking them down.. lol
To anyone doing this, I recommend sending text messages before you greenlight a hit. From the victim's point of view its the difference between a group griefing and being assholes online and a fun respectful organized group that gives a challenge and you would like to be part of.

EGarrett
  • EGarrett

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

This actually sounds like an awesome idea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users