• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

Lol this community is trash.

javiEmma
  • javiEmma

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

Fearx just stfu you damn hater. You are one of does c*nts that is mad at the world because your life sucks. Your posts above prove this.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

perhaps the good sport and bad sport kind of cancel each other out. If you haven't played the game for days and get the bad sport only after 2 cars, then this would give some evidence. But of course we are all going off of only your words.

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:26 PM Edited by MysticJon, 04 November 2013 - 05:27 PM.

I don't understand people when they say they were trying to be careful and still became a bad sport. You know how many personal vehicles I've blown up since I've been playing GTAO? Zero. None. Zilch. Just don't blow up cars that a player is in and you'll be fine.

Only time I ever caused the destruction of a personal vehicle was one time when I was getting a car for Simeon and this really nice player in a modded out Adder decided to follow me and try to blow me up. Well he wasn't a very good driver and couldn't catch up to me despite me being in an SUV. So, eventually I turned around and drove towards him. He stuck that sticky on me and I rammed his car, so when he detonated, he blew me up, and himself and his Adder. No bad sport points for me and a good laugh.

But back on topic, I just can't understand people. There are legitimately accidental reasons to become a bad sport, but there's no being careful not to blow up personal vehicles. Just don't do it.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:27 PM Edited by GTAPhilly1, 04 November 2013 - 05:28 PM.

I swear this game is a psychological experiment to see how easily users can be manipulated to follow rules. Blowing up a personal vehicle is wrong but murdering Police is rewarded. I'll keep the rest to myself but it's so interesting what they've done here.

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:36 PM Edited by MysticJon, 04 November 2013 - 05:37 PM.

I swear this game is a psychological experiment to see how easily users can be manipulated to follow rules. Blowing up a personal vehicle is wrong but murdering Police is rewarded. I'll keep the rest to myself but it's so interesting what they've done here.

Not that interesting really, when you think about it. Killing police is OK because they're NPCs and killing them doesn't bother anyone. Killing players or blowing up their vehicles, now you're affecting an actual person and there needs to be guidelines for that. Sure the bad sport system is messed up right now, but the concept of it is sound.

• BlueKangaroo likes this

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

That awkward moment when everyone realized you're full of sh*t and didn't just blow up 2 cars...and it wasn't by accident.

Yeah, I blow up like 5 cars a day without getting Bad Sport.

You can tell when you're about 3 explosions away from getting the dunce cap. It starts giving you a different message like "You'd better stop or else..."

And the first time you get Bad Sport, you only get 2 days. You'd have to have had it once before to earn 4 days.

Mickey Boozer
  • Mickey Boozer

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

Totally agree. Its weird social conditioning.

They encourage you to put money in the bank on your phone (bit coin conditioning?) But why not a personal safe? You know, like an actual criminal? And have you noticed dying with cash on you or in the bank is the exact same? Why have a bank at all?

When you let a hooker out of your car, she runs and screams like you attacked her every time. Its like making her prey from a horror movie right after sex, creating this weird rape victim murder vibe. Why doesn't she just cat walk away?

Why do half my cars have rebel radio on spamming the "Free to the power of the people in uniform" and "Their f***king with me subliminally" lines every time I start the car?

Why do cigerretts hurt my health but corn syrup soda tops me off?

You can tell Tptb had a hand in making this one.

Expeace
  • Expeace

BF Surfer Cruiser

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

No way can you receive bad sport on just 2 cars, ive on a bad day destroyed atleast 4-5 in one session and just received warnings.

michael_1003
  • michael_1003

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

One time I logged in and was instantly bad sport. Games broken! I quit! Screw rockstar and their amazing games! Screw GTA! Screw Max Payne! Not red dead your cool... Screw all those other games that bottle years of meticulous work into a 60$ purchase. R* sucks it's all about Activision

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

That awkward moment when everyone realized you're full of sh*t and didn't just blow up 2 cars...and it wasn't by accident.

Sorry but that's incorrect. I've seen it happen in front of me.

A guy I know was a bad sport and just got done his sentence. He came to play with me and wanted to try out one of my vehicles. He wrecked it accidentally and was put back into bad sport and that was the only vehicle he wrecked.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

You can always check your standing in the game and see if you are safe or on the verge of getting sent to Bad Sport. Use the pause menu to look at your own status. If it says Clean Player, you have some room to work. If it says Dodgy Player, you should refrain from blowing up ANY personal vehicle....it may send you directly to Bad Sport.

Also, if you get bad sport, you can immediately dashboard and it will erase the bad sport standing. Kind of like a 2nd chance.

leeco
  • leeco

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

I came out of bad sport today and rolled out of my garage in my tank and have been trying to be good in the tank but have blown up 6 cars so far and still not back in bad sport.

Its fun hitting the other players with my cannon.

michael_1003
  • michael_1003

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

Sticky bombs do not have your best interest at heart

Kendoyid
  • Kendoyid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

ive missed you

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

Op has autism. evident in his posts.
If you got bad sport you deserve it kid. Please, go ahead and sell your game, wouldn't want to deal with your whining online.

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

Fearx just stfu you damn hater. You are one of does c*nts that is mad at the world because your life sucks. Your posts above prove this.

Says the child getting upset over a post on the internet. Unlike you, I'm not phased by this thread. I can't say the same about you, since it's clear you're upset by what I said. Take some advice and deal with it, pussy.

Tracksuit Hitman
  • Tracksuit Hitman

I'm feeling Supersonic

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

f*ck what FeaRx said, don't bother with him. @ OP don't bother coming back . This game is f*cked . Ppl have jets and tanks in their garages , theirs a tow truck that can freeze your system ,the race ppl play is this circle of sh*t called criminal records . On top of all this r* don't know what the f*ck they're doing , yeah patches are coming but they never work and ppl are just finding ways around it . If I was u I wouldn't waste my time on this sh*tty game .

Yet you waste your time making such an idiotic post.

What an amazing life you must have.

Kendoyid
  • Kendoyid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

f*ck what FeaRx said, don't bother with him. @ OP don't bother coming back . This game is f*cked . Ppl have jets and tanks in their garages , theirs a tow truck that can freeze your system ,the race ppl play is this circle of sh*t called criminal records . On top of all this r* don't know what the f*ck they're doing , yeah patches are coming but they never work and ppl are just finding ways around it . If I was u I wouldn't waste my time on this sh*tty game 

amazes me how people just enjoy driving around in a circle all f*cking day long,man some people are easily pleased.

ShadeShow
  • ShadeShow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:24 PM

People lie. THey do more sh*t then they say to get bad sport.

I have blown up many personal vehicles, hell last night I blew up 6 in 4 minutes. I wasnt griefing I was simply defending myself. I did blow up 2 crew members cars by accident but I still blew a sh*t ton of cars up and didnt get bad sport.

I think people are leaving races and missions along with blowing up more cars then they say.

• don_pepe23 likes this

leeco
  • leeco

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:39 PM

You can always check your standing in the game and see if you are safe or on the verge of getting sent to Bad Sport. Use the pause menu to look at your own status. If it says Clean Player, you have some room to work. If it says Dodgy Player, you should refrain from blowing up ANY personal vehicle....it may send you directly to Bad Sport.

Also, if you get bad sport, you can immediately dashboard and it will erase the bad sport standing. Kind of like a 2nd chance.

How do I do this???

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

How do I do this???

Pause menu > ONLINE > Players > Highlight your own name.

leeco
  • leeco

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:50 PM

How do I do this???

Pause menu > ONLINE > Players > Highlight your own name.

OK thanks

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

@shadeshadow logout u r wrong. WHO CARES IF IS LYING ABOUT GETTING BAD SPORT OR NOT . the question is shall he come back. Then what's even worse u r defending badsport in a game called GRAND THEFT AUTO. I personally will let u live and blow Ur car. R* gives me a tank but no missions for the tank ? f*ck it, I'm waiting at the mod shop with tank and blow
up every car I see. I eat chrome adders. This game is bullsh*t ppl have modded tanks in their garages.

abnorm
  • abnorm

Mr. Logic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

I drove my tank into LSC and blew up at least 6 cars trying to get in. Still no bad sport...

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

@shadeshadow logout u r wrong. WHO CARES IF IS LYING ABOUT GETTING BAD SPORT OR NOT . the question is shall he come back. Then what's even worse u r defending badsport in a game called GRAND THEFT AUTO. I personally will let u live and blow Ur car. R* gives me a tank but no missions for the tank ? f*ck it, I'm waiting at the mod shop with tank and blow
up every car I see. I eat chrome adders. This game is bullsh*t ppl have modded tanks in their garages.

Stop talking, child. You're awful.

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

I have blown up many personal vehicles, hell last night I blew up 6 in 4 minutes. I wasnt griefing I was simply defending myself. I did blow up 2 crew members cars by accident but I still blew a sh*t ton of cars up and didnt get bad sport.

I think people are leaving races and missions along with blowing up more cars then they say.

This 100%

my friend has a tank, needless to say, Bad sport. So i try to get in the BS lobby too.. U know how hard it is for me to get into that sh*t ?I blow up tons of cars and it takes forever.. i load up on bombs n go to town, i post up by the Vapid dealership and hit up pv's there, still, takes all day to get in the lobby. I hear the people thru my TV : "HAHAHA jackass has to pay for my car bet u feel dumb" Noo, i dont care that i have to pay for your pos adder, im more frustrated that i have to go around wasting time & money on bombs just to play with my friends.

Good sports should be able to choose to play with bad sports..

& i call bullsh*t on anyone who says they are BS and dont deserve it.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

Says feaRX the fool dude you're joke. I thought u was 12 tbh.

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:08 AM

This 100%

my friend has a tank, needless to say, Bad sport. So i try to get in the BS lobby too.. U know how hard it is for me to get into that sh*t ?I blow up tons of cars and it takes forever.. i load up on bombs n go to town, i post up by the Vapid dealership and hit up pv's there, still, takes all day to get in the lobby. I hear the people thru my TV : "HAHAHA jackass has to pay for my car bet u feel dumb" Noo, i dont care that i have to pay for your pos adder, im more frustrated that i have to go around wasting time & money on bombs just to play with my friends.

Good sports should be able to choose to play with bad sports..

& i call bullsh*t on anyone who says they are BS and dont deserve it.

Have to agree.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:29 AM

Have you tried out the Bad Sport freeroam yet? According to some, it's more enjoyable. Maybe give it a chance before quitting.

So true. At first I was against BS sessions, but after putting myself myself there last night I noticed that it's way more fun.

There's a ton of sh*t going on at once and FR never gets boring. Bounties up the ass, player's fighting over crates, Simeon's vehicles always never make it to the garage in one piece or at all, and then there's the usual asswipe riding around in a tank thinking they're having fun by blowing up everything in sight. That is... until they get someone like me in the session who loves griefing the griefers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users