» «
Photo

Came back after a break from the game

62 replies to this topic
goobface
  • goobface

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:06 PM Edited by goobface, 04 November 2013 - 04:38 PM.

blew up 2 cars belonging to other people by accident

now i have 4 days as bad sport.

a few weeks ago i got bad sport for 3 days, so i have been a lot more careful but it seems that you get less chances the next time around

looks like ill be taking another break or selling my game

MrSuave
  • MrSuave

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

Have you tried out the Bad Sport freeroam yet? According to some, it's more enjoyable. Maybe give it a chance before quitting.

Also, I always find it odd when people say they've gotten Bad Sport after blowing up 1-2 cars.

I've blown up 2-3 cars in a session, probably a total of 10-12 since playing and I've only gotten warnings. Odd. The only people I know personally who've gotten Bad Sport are ones that have blown up like 4-5+ cars in a session.

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

That awkward moment when everyone realized you're full of sh*t and didn't just blow up 2 cars...and it wasn't by accident.

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

That awkward moment when everyone realized you're full of sh*t and didn't just blow up 2 cars...and it wasn't by accident.

I concur. 

And besides that. Please leave, I hope you do sell your game your not adding anything to this community. 

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

I love peoples over exaggerated stories.

The funniest ones are related to being killed though.
'Got killed and loled then spawn camped his ass for 2 hours was funny then he quit lolz, thats what happens if you kill me for no reason', go to check posters k/d or profile in general.. 0.12 k/d ratio

Prywante
  • Prywante

:)

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

GTA Online Beta. Nothing new.

goobface
  • goobface

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

oh really? do you have proof that it wasnt by accident? no you dont so be quiet, youre probably 12 or something.

and if anyone was wondering i blew up some random car and it ended up blowing 2 other cars that belonged to other people, then i got the bad sport timer.

i got bad sport before, a few weeks ago, i had it for 3 days so maybe thats why i got bad sport quicker this time

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:32 PM Edited by FeaRx, 04 November 2013 - 04:33 PM.

oh really? do you have proof that it wasnt by accident? no you dont so be quiet, youre probably 12 or something.

and if anyone was wondering i blew up some random car and it ended up blowing 2 other cars that belonged to other people, then i got the bad sport timer.

i got bad sport before, a few weeks ago, i had it for 3 days so maybe thats why i got bad sport quicker this time

Lol, did I upset you? Adorable. 

Sorry to burst your bullsh*t bubble, but you do not get bad sport for simply destroying 2 cars. I had to go out of my way to become bad sports and it took literally 10-12 cars before it happened. You're like the one child who yells "but I only blew up 1 car and I got bad sports for it! This game sucks!!!". Dude, just stop. No one believes your bullsh*t.

In this game, you have to go out of your way to become a bad sport. And no, I've had bad sport plenty of times, so that doesn't play a role in it. It's X amount of cars in X amount of hours. If you become one, at least own up to it. Don't be a pussy and create excuses for it.

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

I'm on badsport for 3 days now

cancelling preorder

goobface
  • goobface

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:37 PM Edited by goobface, 04 November 2013 - 04:41 PM.

Sorry to burst your bullsh*t bubble, but you do not get bad sport for simply destroying 2 cars. I had to go out of my way to become bad sports and it took literally 10-12 cars before it happened. You're like the one child who yells "but I only blew up 1 car and I got bad sports for it! This game sucks!!!". Dude, just stop. No one believes your bullsh*t.

In this game, you have to go out of your way to become a bad sport. And no, I've had bad sport plenty of times, so that doesn't play a role in it. It's X amount of cars in X amount of hours. If you become one, at least own up to it. Don't be a pussy and create excuses for it.

Maybe you should pull your thick head out your ass and realize that people DO become bad sport by accident. Not everyone who is a bad sport purposefully blew up other  peoples cars, maybe you should learn that. This is a video game with lots of explosions, you are bound to blow up other peoples cars by accident. 

I said before, I had bad sport,  and i didnt particularly enjoy it, so obviously i've been more careful. But today I accidentally blew up 2 cars and then this time for a 4 day ban instead of a 3 day ban like last time. So maybe you should take that into consideration because you make yourself look like a moron, which you obviously are. :) Clearly you haven't got a clue what i'm talking about. And dont lie, we both know it does have a role in it. Maybe you're a bad sport too, maybe thats why youre acting like a baby

Did I hit a nerve or something? Did you have a bad day at daycare little baby? :)

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:40 PM

Maybe you should pull your thick head out your ass and realize that people DO become bad sport by accident. Not everyone who is a bad sport purposefully blew up other  peoples cars, maybe you should learn that. This is a video game with lots of explosions, you are bound to blow up other peoples cars by accident. 

I said before, I had bad sport,  and i didnt particularly enjoy it, so obviously i've been more careful. But today I accidentally blew up 2 cars and then this time for a 4 day ban instead of a 3 day ban like last time. So maybe you should take that into consideration because you make yourself look like a moron, which you obviously are. :)

Did I hit a nerve or something? Did you have a bad day at daycare little baby? :)

You cannot get bad sport by ONLY blowing up 2 cars. Not possible. I blew up 3 cars last night within 30 minutes. Not a bad sport. 

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:42 PM

why would you blow up a random car for nothing when its parked right next to a couple of pvs?

I bet you tried to use the gas can trick and make the other guy the bad sport.

goobface
  • goobface

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:43 PM

why would you blow up a random car for nothing when its parked right next to a couple of pvs?

I bet you tried to use the gas can trick and make the other guy the bad sport.

It was a cop car and i was being chased by the cops, also i had a bounty on my head which is why the other 2 people were trying to run me over

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:45 PM

Bullsh*t. 2 cars and bad sport? Lies. 

Anyway, what's the problem? you want to blow up peoples cars, go ahead, you'll be put in a lobby full of people who want to play the game like you do, killing everyone and blowing up everything. Meanwhile, those who don't want to play like this are kept in good sport lobbies. Seems fine to me. 

goobface
  • goobface

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

And blowing up other peoples cars isnt the only way you can get bad sport

Anyway, what's the problem? you want to blow up peoples cars, go ahead, you'll be put in a lobby full of people who want to play the game like you do, killing everyone and blowing up everything. Meanwhile, those who don't want to play like this are kept in good sport lobbies. Seems fine to me. 

Blowing up other peoples cars isn't the only way to get the bad sport message you know. Leaving games can get you a penalty too.

And i think anyone who thinks the bad sport system is a good idea is obviously retarded.

Tracksuit Hitman
  • Tracksuit Hitman

I'm feeling Supersonic

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

It's been out for just over a month. Hardly a break.
  • scrublord likes this

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

f*ck what FeaRx said, don't bother with him. @ OP don't bother coming back . This game is f*cked . Ppl have jets and tanks in their garages , theirs a tow truck that can freeze your system ,the race ppl play is this circle of sh*t called criminal records . On top of all this r* don't know what the f*ck they're doing , yeah patches are coming but they never work and ppl are just finding ways around it . If I was u I wouldn't waste my time on this sh*tty game .

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

Why are they forced to wear the dunce hat then? Just let them play with other bad sports if they like to cause chaos but don't make them wear a stupid hat for playing the game the way they want which they paid $60 for.

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:51 PM Edited by FeaRx, 04 November 2013 - 04:55 PM.

I said before, I had bad sport,  and i didnt particularly enjoy it, so obviously i've been more careful. But today I accidentally blew up 2 cars and then this time for a 4 day ban instead of a 3 day ban like last time. So maybe you should take that into consideration because you make yourself look like a moron, which you obviously are. :) Clearly you haven't got a clue what i'm talking about. And dont lie, we both know it does have a role in it. Maybe you're a bad sport too, maybe thats why youre acting like a baby

I'll say it once more, since apparently you can't read. You can not get bad sport by blowing up 2 cars. It doesn't matter if you were a bad sport before. That doesn't play a role in it...but nice try. Yes, I am a bad sport and have been for quite some time. However, unlike you, I don't make excuses about it. I purposely did it because I enjoy blowing up cars in my insured tank. Besides, bad sport lobbies are 10x more fun than 'good sport' lobbies. :)

Clearly, you're an idiot who was called out for your bullsh*t and are now just digging your hole deeper. Here's some sound advice: When you're already in a hole, you should probably stop digging.

Hit a nerve? I'm sitting here day drinking and laughing at you for trying to bullsh*t people. Carry on, child. :)

goobface
  • goobface

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:54 PM Edited by goobface, 04 November 2013 - 04:57 PM.

Hit a nerve? I'm sitting here day drinking and laughing at you for trying to bullsh*t people. Carry on, child. :)

There you go everyone, he's a confirmed autistic basement dweller XD. Probably sitting in your basement right this moment. You're either 12 years old or you're in your 30s and unemployed and need to vent some frustration.

Damn you are so determined to force your opinions on others, like its your goal for the day you're probably like "MOM NOT NOW SOMEONE IS WRONG ON THE INTERNET I MUST STAY HERE"

teh_g
  • teh_g

Time for a brew..

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

If you're blowing up cars, you're doing it wrong.

goobface
  • goobface

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

f*ck what FeaRx said, don't bother with him. @ OP don't bother coming back . This game is f*cked . Ppl have jets and tanks in their garages , theirs a tow truck that can freeze your system ,the race ppl play is this circle of sh*t called criminal records . On top of all this r* don't know what the f*ck they're doing , yeah patches are coming but they never work and ppl are just finding ways around it . If I was u I wouldn't waste my time on this sh*tty game .

yehh im just gonna ignore him, he's obviously having a bad day so i guess i understand. And i just think the bad sport system is retarded, its like banning people on battlefield for blowing up the enemy vehicles

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

There you go everyone, he's a confirmed autistic basement dweller XD. Probably sitting in your basement right this moment. You're either 12 years old or you're in your 30s and unemployed and need to vent some frustration.

Your pathetic general assumptions are pretty amusing. You should probably keep it up. While you're at it, tell us how you got bad sport for blowing up 2 cars again. That story was hilarious. :)

JayJ47
  • JayJ47

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

I don't know if the OP is telling the truth but situations like these do happen.

When I got bad sport it was because I used a grenade when cornered by the cops and then three guys all decided to try and kill me for a $1000 bounty. The cop cars blew up, so did theirs. Was not fair and was not fun but eh I'm out now and i've been more careful.

And my friend was put in the bad sport lobby for two days a weeks or so ago, he got out and blew up a glitched tank that someone had as a PV and got immediately put back in too.

goobface
  • goobface

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by goobface, 04 November 2013 - 04:59 PM.

Your pathetic general assumptions are pretty amusing. You should probably keep it up. While you're at it, tell us how you got bad sport for blowing up 2 cars again. That story was hilarious. :)

You can just scroll up, unless of course youre so fat you cant even scroll, then i'm sorry. Damn you must have had a horrible day today. You must get so angry when people blow up your cars

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

You can just scroll up, unless of course youre so fat you cant even scroll, then i'm sorry 

You're getting boring now. You need to try harder.

goobface
  • goobface

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

You can just scroll up, unless of course youre so fat you cant even scroll, then i'm sorry 

Go look at my little pony or something, i'm sure someone like you would love that.

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:05 PM Edited by FeaRx, 04 November 2013 - 05:05 PM.

Go look at my little pony or something, i'm sure someone like you would love that.

Yeah...that wasn't trying at all. Keep at it, maybe you'll get it one of these times.

Anyways, I'll stop bumping this pathetic thread now and let it fall back into the abyss where it came from. I'll check back in a few hours and see what new stories you're trying to tell people, though.

(PS: You should reply to this with another one of your witty jokes...that always works wonders.)

goobface
  • goobface

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:10 PM Edited by goobface, 04 November 2013 - 05:11 PM.

Yeah...that wasn't trying at all. Keep at it, maybe you'll get it one of these times.

Anyways, I'll stop bumping this pathetic thread now and let it fall back into the abyss where it came from. I'll check back in a few hours and see what new stories you're trying to tell people, though.

(PS: You should reply to this with another one of your witty jokes...that always works wonders.)

Yeah, because you tried to look smart but you inevitably failed and now you're leaving because you know you can't win, you should stop trying. I think you should leave as soon as possible to save yourself any more embarrassment. 

bye bye you can go change your nappy now

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

WHO GIVES A f*ck IT'S GTA . Blowing up cars is different then cop killing ? And promoting sex and drugs ? U ppl are dumb f*cks u know you're wrong and just here to troll . OP this what they do . Ignore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users