Photo

Tanks from Ft Zancudo

5 replies to this topic
cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

I've stolen a few tanks from inside the base. The problem is getting them outside the gate. I'm not trying to glitch them in my garage. I just wanna know a good easy way to get them out of the gate and I will take care of the rest. Cargobob is unavailable because of my lvl. Sometimes you just need a tank

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

Cargobob or buy one.

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

I've stolen a few tanks from inside the base. The problem is getting them outside the gate. I'm not trying to glitch them in my garage. I just wanna know a good easy way to get them out of the gate and I will take care of the rest. Cargobob is unavailable because of my lvl. Sometimes you just need a tank

Go to the gate at the north west corner. stand on hill nearby, snipe until tanks show up and trundle out of the gate towards you. Take your pick.

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

I always end up with 4 stars and a platoon of soldiers shooting at me. I read another post on here about the water treatment plant and I even tried it last night but the tanks never left the base, only soldiers.

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:54 PM

I always end up with 4 stars and a platoon of soldiers shooting at me. I read another post on here about the water treatment plant and I even tried it last night but the tanks never left the base, only soldiers.

It was my post you read, I found a place where they cannot get to and you simply shoot til 5 stars then tanks come but the gate locks. Sometimes it does not lock.

michaljerzy86
  • michaljerzy86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

It was my post you read, I found a place where they cannot get to and you simply shoot til 5 stars then tanks come but the gate locks. Sometimes it does not lock.

You're overcomplicating it. Go to FZ, at 11:00 is when they spawn. Not sure how long they are there til. Once 11:00 hits, and you're on the ledge near the water treatment areas, pull out a rifle and shoot a tank driving by.  One star will come up, and three tanks minimum will come out to you. Hiding behind the ledge, they won't be able to see you and you can just wait til your wanted level disappears. Once it does, run down and take a tank.  Make sure to kill the soldier you pull out of the tank or you'll get a $9000 bounty placed on you.  Call Lester asap and have him remove the wanted level.  And there you go. Just don't be a dick in the tank. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users