Photo

We should be able to buy a second garage

28 replies to this topic
SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

Seriously. We should be able to have an apartment and another garage somewhere in the city. I would like to have a garage out in Blaine County to store my off roaders and I need more room in my 10-car.

• ChainFire, SUPERHEAVYDOODY, Matthew McCarter and 1 other like this

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

Fully FULLY agree! If I don't buy a single car and R* releases NO DLC, I still don't have space for all the cars I like.
  • SKaREO likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

I agree with this! Have a garage for all the crap cars I don`t want in my main one! Mainly for racer cars...

• SKaREO likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

I agree. Even if it's a 2 car or something small. i like to keep a baller, felon GT, or oracle in my garage so i always have something to sell to LSC. i wish i could have a seperate 2-6 car "chop shop" garage where i store my stolen cars that i plan on selling.

• SKaREO likes this

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

Wait...You can't have an apartment and garage? Damn. I was going to use the second one to store Simeon vehicles and Ballers.

• SKaREO likes this

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

Yes....more garage space please.

• SKaREO likes this

Keeper of the Light
  • Keeper of the Light

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

Will never happen because of Rockstar

• pilscy and SKaREO like this

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

I need a space just for the trucks. already filled my garage with muscle cars and trophy cars.
  • SKaREO likes this

FrEshBrEadStiCk
  • FrEshBrEadStiCk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

I'm not so sure I'd want them to even try implementing this. They had enough issues with one garage. Imagine what it would be like with multiple garages and even more cars.
  • SKaREO likes this

TrevorsShoe
  • TrevorsShoe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:16 PM

I didn't know you could own only one garage. This pisses me off and has ruined my plans.

Why so difficult Rockstar?

• Caligastia and SKaREO like this

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

Agreed, but considering how many times it gets asked for, I'm sure R* knows that we want this feature added. I'm confident they will add it eventually, question is when.

• SKaREO likes this

WhutsAGamertag
  • WhutsAGamertag

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

well... i am now at the point where I have to get rid off fully modded cars i cannot sell because i purchased them, in what universe do I put 500k into a car and have to ditch it without an sale option? What would be the possible long term motivation if I can only one property and all others looks exactly the same. When it comes to property and selling cars they have completely jumped the shark. They should look at Test Drive Unlimited 2... they make Rockstar look like little idiots when it comes to property's and long term motivation.

• SKaREO likes this

cen0bite
  • cen0bite

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

Wait...You can't have an apartment and garage? Damn. I was going to use the second one to store Simeon vehicles and Ballers.

Lol yeah I was under the impression that I'd be able to buy a separate garage once my ten car at Eclipse fills up. I figured that was the reason apartments and garages were seperate!! I'd also love a second apartment and an option to choose which once I spawn at. That'd be great.
  • SKaREO likes this

FrissioNx
  • FrissioNx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

I agree! Like mentioned before I'm sure R* is aware of what we want. Keep in mind that they have said they want to turn this into an MMO. If that's the case, there are going to be MANY updates in the future, so I'm almost positive this will happen eventually.
  • SKaREO likes this

HellNelBR
  • HellNelBR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:41 PM

It wouldn't be good to allow ppl to have two apartments, but 1 apartment and 1 garage it'd be from RPG and economy side... PERFECT.

Imagine you having a ten-slot apartment and a ten-slot garagem.

:-)

Fully approved

• SKaREO likes this

Entity9f
  • Entity9f

COYG

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

f*ck you, Skareo. I saw you in a lobby earlier and you were talking sh*t to me when I asked for help.
  • SKaREO likes this

iamZongo
  • iamZongo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:24 PM

I would bet that this ability to have more than one will be a microtransaction in the future...has to be some reason they limit it in multiplayer
  • SKaREO likes this

Caligastia
  • Caligastia

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

More space, had to sell some of my favorites already, nothing more since the release of online has pissed me off more than the one property crap.  Why R*, why, I felt like I was being trolled.  Heists=more money=I have never glitched, hacked or whatever and I am $500K away from everything that I want in the game, what then, what keeps me playing, monotonous missions that pay less and less?  Well, bounties are pretty awesome, seriously, MORE PROPERTY, like yesterday, and at the very latest with the release of heists.....houses on the beach, a trailer in the desert, a mansion in the hills, a bungalo in the ghetto, I want them all....are all those foreclosure and for sale signs just an elaborate trolling exercise?  Why? WHY?

• SKaREO likes this

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

I agree, i wanted to keep my canis mesa but didnt match in my garage. Would love another garage to keep trucks in.
  • SKaREO likes this

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

Should atleast be able to get a 2 car garage out in blaine county
  • SKaREO likes this

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

How do we know more Mansions/High end Apartments won't be added later? Along with 20 car garages? Simple, we don't. Seeing as how time progresses on I am sure we will be able to have these huge garages seeing as how we're gonna want more that 10 cars at one time be official, ballers, shotcaller millionaires.

Also by the time the general population of players reach rank 100 and above the Content we'll get from creating our own heists will make us certified bosses, so why would a 10 car garage be the limit at such a later stage in GTA Online terms? It would be ridiculous.

• SKaREO likes this

sportbikepilot369
  • sportbikepilot369

member QotD

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:55 PM

oh hell yes

• SKaREO likes this

FaFidOLL
  • FaFidOLL

LE FEMME FATALE

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

how do we sell our
million dollar rides?

FaFidOLL
  • FaFidOLL

LE FEMME FATALE

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

any1 ???

Keeper of the Light
  • Keeper of the Light

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:46 PM

Only with a glitch illegal way

FaFidOLL
  • FaFidOLL

LE FEMME FATALE

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

which is......?

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

My second character is used for the "chop shop" garage - swap over, collect 10 Ballers/Felons - sell one - swap back and repeat in 48 mins till all the cars are gone, start over. 

Extra bonus is the LSC timer applies to toons individually, so my main can sell a car, then I hop over to my alt and sell a car. 

• Sami Nitro likes this

Infinite2324
  • Infinite2324

Whatever

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:58 PM

10 cars is not enough! It kinda is but not for a car lover or collector. I make tough decisions often on which car I have to give up. Just another garage might help. Or maybe double the garage size for a in game fee.
  • SKaREO likes this

Sami Nitro
  • Sami Nitro

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

My second character is used for the "chop shop" garage - swap over, collect 10 Ballers/Felons - sell one - swap back and repeat in 48 mins till all the cars are gone, start over. 

Extra bonus is the LSC timer applies to toons individually, so my main can sell a car, then I hop over to my alt and sell a car. 

Ah, nice.  I had this exact same thought earlier today and wondered if it works or not.  The garage on my main is getting full, so not much space for spare cars in there anymore.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users