Photo

Where can I find the textures from SA?

4 replies to this topic
SomeBoredDude
  • SomeBoredDude

Long Live The CNW!

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

Im looking for sidewalk,roads,train tracks,building textures not to mod but to make models of stuff around SA for online sites and that sh*t.

Black Mantis
  • Black Mantis

TH3 Don

• Members
  • Syria

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

You can use Map Editor (MED) to find what's textures's names for specific models or objects without searching them in gta3.img, just load the area you want from tape(scene) and double press on any objects (ex. the street) and press(properties) the texture name will show up in the bar, copy it and use TXD workshop and paste it in search bar.....
Hope it helps :)

SomeBoredDude
  • SomeBoredDude

Long Live The CNW!

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:38 PM

You can use Map Editor (MED) to find what's textures's names for specific models or objects without searching them in gta3.img, just load the area you want from tape(scene) and double press on any objects (ex. the street) and press(properties) the texture name will show up in the bar, copy it and use TXD workshop and paste it in search bar.....

That for pc only or what? I have SA on xbox.

Black Mantis
  • Black Mantis

TH3 Don

• Members
  • Syria

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

It's for PC....

for Xbox probably you can't modify the game, i'm not sure...

SomeBoredDude
  • SomeBoredDude

Long Live The CNW!

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:01 PM

It's for PC....

for Xbox probably you can't modify the game, i'm not sure...

Thanks anyway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users