Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which Mission/missions do you hate the most?

19 replies to this topic
cremilar
  • cremilar

Cutey bum!

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

I really really hate Judging the Jury, Everytime I've done that mission you'll be just about to get the last Juror, when suddenly you notice a time limit ticking down to 00;01

MISSION FAILED

f*ck you Rockstar, f*ck you :die:

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

Alex - that's several years old, not related and the font is too big. Spam. I hate when Simeon makes me chase a sport car around the whole map for 20 minutes and only gives a few K.

Judging the Jury is fun! :D I failed 3 times with two people, got SO close with three, then cleaned right the hell up with seven. :p

ChristiaaaaaanxD
  • ChristiaaaaaanxD

Player Lover

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

Death from above.

It's like, Almost impossibleeee.

DarkxMaterials
  • DarkxMaterials

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:01 PM

I hate The Los Santos Connection.  It gets deleted every time it comes up.

Nivak
  • Nivak

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

Top Fun.  People seem to love this one for some reason which totally eludes me.

alex673
  • alex673

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:03 PM Edited by alex673, 04 November 2013 - 03:04 PM.

tl:dr

I'm sorry you don't have the requisite attention span to read a complete treatment of a complex subject.

cremilar
  • cremilar

Cutey bum!

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

I'm sorry you don't have the requisite attention span to read a complete treatment of a complex subject.

I'm sorry that the best bit of you ran down your mothers leg.

alex673
  • alex673

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

I'm sorry that the best bit of you ran down your mothers leg.

Weak.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

Probably the one that requires you to kill that one dude and then photograph his body (Death from Above?). It's too hard in my opinion, but I am known to suck in Missions anyway.

alex673
  • alex673

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

Probably the one that requires you to kill that one dude and then photograph his body (Death from Above?). It's too hard in my opinion, but I am known to suck in Missions anyway.

^^ I agree.  Mission is hard as hell.  I got it down packed to where I can beat it on hard by myself.  But yes, it was hard as hell at first.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

I don't guess it's really a mission, but Criminal Records....no seriously. I've been grinding it hard the past few days as much as I've been able to be on and it is soooo boring, but the RP is soooo good.

Really thankful to have someone patient to grind it with since I literally doze off and fly of course sometimes...lol.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

Sorry dude. If copy/pasting a years old irrelevant news article (of sub-par quality in a field not famous for literacy) is a 'complete treatment of a complex subject' you need more school.

alex673
  • alex673

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

Sorry dude. If copy/pasting a years old irrelevant news article (of sub-par quality in a field not famous for literacy) is a 'complete treatment of a complex subject' you need more school.

What are you his cheerleader? I LOLD

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

Top Fun.  People seem to love this one for some reason which totally eludes me.

I SO love the top fun missions! (if I'm hunting). I'd like to see 10-12 runners though, or maybe give the runners some team lives.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

That's right. I'm siding with him against you - because I liked his comments and don't see the point of yours.

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:51 PM Edited by Tokin, 04 November 2013 - 03:51 PM.

Cops Capacity, before it was buffed and before the payouts were halved, it was only like 2.5K..

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

Death From Above, and pretty much anything from Simeon barring the ones where I simply go and blow up a few cars. His missions have TERRIBLE payouts especially compared to the time investment.

Los Santos Connections however is possibly my favorite mission, you have to get a gps location, hack a computer, clean out a hang with a buzzard and then down a jet, seriously it has it all and is extremely entertaining. Not sure how anyone could dislike it, other then it can take a bit of time to run, but it really does highlight how the missions could have been structured, rather then simply go fetch my coke and bring it back...

alex673
  • alex673

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:02 PM Edited by alex673, 04 November 2013 - 04:04 PM.

That's right. I'm siding with him against you - because I liked his comments and don't see the point of yours.

ok lets see, which of his meaningful comments you could have possibly "liked"...

Was it the one about the TLDR?  You're right.  That comment was "good".  Really meaningful.  I see how that could have made you "side with him".  Kudos.

Or was it the "I'm sorry that the best bit of you ran down your mothers leg" comment?  Also very meaninful and "good".  That comment has a lot of "substance" (see what I did there?) to it.  I see how that comment could have sparked your interest in "siding with him".

Good choice.

Glad we got this cleared up.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

ok lets see, which of his meaningful comments you could have possibly "liked"...

Was it the one about the TLDR?  You're right.  That comment was "good".  Really meaningful.  I see how that could have made you "side with him".  Kudos.

Or was it the "I'm sorry that the best bit of you ran down your mothers leg" comment?  Also very meaninful and "good".  That comment has a lot of "substance" (see what I did there?) to it.  I see how that comment could have sparked your interest in "siding with him".

Good choice.

No. It was the first.

alex673
  • alex673

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

Good choice.

No. It was the first.

Glorious exposition, Comrade.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users