Photo

Let us remove radio stations!

27 replies to this topic
Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

Could easily added to the radio wheel! The option to remove selected stations so that channel X isn't on every time my fricking mongo mechanic delivers a car!! Who's with me?

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

I turn it off when my car is stable...

but some dump fxxk play their music with the mic on, that's another story...

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:49 PM

Scratch was already there right?

MattLewis666
  • MattLewis666

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:51 PM

Honestly I would rather the option to play the music stored on our PS3/XBox 360's but I wouldn't mind being able to remove them from the wheel.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

Are you seriously that lazy to change the station? It's part of the game and it's there for a reason. You have the option to change stations, use it.

teh_g
  • teh_g

Time for a brew..

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

Or set default would be nice, or to be able to change your mechanic for in-game money.

I want a Hispanic like most of West Coast Customs, they do a great job.  I wouldn't mind the radio being left on East Los FM.  Or a Black Dude leaving radio on West Coast, or a Redneck mechanic leaving it on Rebel. 

I think this current Mechanic looks like the WCC boss :p  This dude should be answering phones not working on my ride! 

Channel X needs to be removed!

Keeper of the Light
  • Keeper of the Light

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:55 PM

Scratch was already there right?

no

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

Are you seriously that lazy to change the station? It's part of the game and it's there for a reason. You have the option to change stations, use it.

lol stfu you silly twat, I'm talking about removing clutter from the radio wheel, I only listen to a handful if stations.
Like in a real car where you have favourite presets, try not to be so frigging dense and negative.

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Legendary

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:16 PM

Preferred Saints Row 3 & 4 radio stations where you could create a mix tape and mix all your favourite songs from the game into 1 station.

The downside is there's only about 5 or 6 songs in GTA5 worth listening too so it would be a short radio station. lol

lannydee
  • lannydee

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:32 PM

lol stfu you silly twat, I'm talking about removing clutter from the radio wheel, I only listen to a handful if stations.
Like in a real car where you have favourite presets, try not to be so frigging dense and negative.

No..you're a lazy toddler who is too lazy to press ONE BUTTON upon entering a car. it takes literally...half of a second..not worth a patch for your lazy ass. seriously, I can't wait to hear about how many bosses fire you one day for your extreme demands.

cremilar
  • cremilar

Cutey bum!

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:42 PM

No..you're a lazy toddler who is too lazy to press ONE BUTTON upon entering a car. it takes literally...half of a second..not worth a patch for your lazy ass. seriously, I can't wait to hear about how many bosses fire you one day for your extreme demands.

Put your handbags away ladies

ELCHANFLE
  • ELCHANFLE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:44 PM

just turn off the radio sound completely in the settings page and proceed to blast your own personal choice of tunes on the mic headset. the rest of the players will appreciate it as well.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:48 PM

I turn it off when I get into my car, then turn it off when I leave the garage, then turn it off when I enter a job, then turn it off when I start the job, then turn it off after every respawn.

FFS! Yes! Let us set it to always OFF and turn it on when we want it!

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

I don't see why everyone's so mad about this idea.

First of all: Yeah, it's a bit pointless idea, but still an useful one. I would like to remove East Los FM...

Secondly: I'd want a quick button to turn radio off. More than once it has been so that the analog stick just derps and puts another channel instead of off-mode. This can be a pain in the ass especially when racing and you try to turn it off, only to have a random Mexican song go "DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE" in your ear.

Thirdly: It harms no one in any way if it was in there. There'd only be positive sides. I honestly don't know why some people dislike the idea.

• lannydee and Biohazard Abyss like this

lannydee
  • lannydee

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:04 PM

I don't see why everyone's so mad about this idea.

First of all: Yeah, it's a bit pointless idea, but still an useful one. I would like to remove East Los FM...

Secondly: I'd want a quick button to turn radio off. More than once it has been so that the analog stick just derps and puts another channel instead of off-mode. This can be a pain in the ass especially when racing and you try to turn it off, only to have a random Mexican song go "DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE" in your ear.

Thirdly: It harms no one in any way if it was in there. There'd only be positive sides. I honestly don't know why some people dislike the idea.

haha..that song is ALWAYS playing when you call for a taxi cab..worst part is your in the backseat and can't reach the radio controls :/ 

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

So given the choice of

A. Scroll through all radio stations

B. scroll through favourite

You would choose A? Please don't reproduce, patching this is hardly the work of a master programmer.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

Too lazy to move your fingers to change the radio station but you possess enough rage to unjustifiably insult someone by moving your fingers... Hmm... You do know one press of the d-pad changes station right?

See it as a mini-game or R* intentionally trolling you. You have the ability to win everytime instead of sulk and walk away.

Just trying to shed some light on your day, you seem a little angered. 

Elijin
  • Elijin

Probably Lost. Send help.

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

The weirdest part about this is that older GTA games had 'preferred radio station' in the settings, which automatically set the car to the selected station, including 'off'

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:19 PM

Too lazy to move your fingers to change the radio station but you possess enough rage to unjustifiably insult someone by moving your fingers... Hmm... You do know one press of the d-pad changes station right?

See it as a mini-game or R* intentionally trolling you. You have the ability to win everytime instead of sulk and walk away.

Had you responded to me like a douche I'd be a bit angered too.

Saint.
  • Saint.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

It literally takes a second or two to change radio stations..lol.

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

Honestly I would prefer the option to turn off the ingame music, that crap runs so damn loud I am forced to turn all music off, which means no radio as well.

As for the idea of presets, I could definitly get behind that, I tend to listen to Radio Los Santos, Rebel Radio unless I am in Blain County, then I listen to the local Blain radio station, the classic rap station, and Michaels rock station, the LS Talk Radio station and thats it, rest are just there to annoy me it seems.

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

In races I find it allways defaults my station to the Mexican one (east Los Santos I think?) luckily its only one station away from soulwax my racing tunes of choice I love that station.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

Honestly I would prefer the option to turn off the ingame music, that crap runs so damn loud I am forced to turn all music off, which means no radio as well.

As for the idea of presets, I could definitly get behind that, I tend to listen to Radio Los Santos, Rebel Radio unless I am in Blain County, then I listen to the local Blain radio station, the classic rap station, and Michaels rock station, the LS Talk Radio station and thats it, rest are just there to annoy me it seems.

Can't you turn in-game music off from the sound settings? Not sure though.

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

I'm not mad mate, I'm just confused to why you can't tell the difference between convenience and lazyness. I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings xx

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

I'm not mad mate, I'm just confused to why you can't tell the difference between convenience and lazyness. I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings xx

Now kiss.

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

Honestly I would rather the option to play the music stored on our PS3/XBox 360's but I wouldn't mind being able to remove them from the wheel.

You can load music off an external hard-drive or flash-drive on Xbox.  But it will play at all times, not just in a car.  It does automatically overtake the ingame music though, so the two don't clash.  I use it all the time because the radio in this game is terrible.

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

Music? Who doesn't mute the music at this point?

Heard every song on my favorite stations and the comedic commercials/commentary 100 times.

Goto options, settings and turn the music all the way down if you want it always off without worrying about changing the station to off. I know it's not what the OP wants. Just for people curious how to so that.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

Now kiss.

explaining+sex+to+autistic+teens.jpg

• WinterEdit likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users