Favourite Jump Spots....

18 replies to this topic
mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:11 PM Edited by mo-seph, 06 November 2013 - 03:59 PM.

So i like jumping my Akuma and Ruffian all over LS.... I thought why not capture some of my favourite spots on snapmatic to share with you all... feel fre to add your pictures of your favourite places, quick description of where they are...

Vinewood Drive

0_0.jpg

Heading down from vinewood hills, this is a sweet jump for flips and 180 flips....

Calais Avenue

0_0.jpg

Down near the trainstation at Calais Avenue

Vinewood Racetrack

0_0.jpg

This has to be one of my favourites... down by the vinewood racetrack, jump over onto the freeway,.. but watch out for traffic...

Vinewood Hills

0_0.jpg

Nice Little rock formation up in vinewood hills, big ass drop on the otherside if you hit it with enough speed

Grand Senora Desert

0_0.jpg

A little bit dark,,, but just after completing Criminal Records and heading down to LS I hit this little beauty,,, its a tight one to squeeze a full flip in before you hit the ground... but thats what makes it a challanging jump... the land undulation on the other side can be a bitch, but my akuma makes light work of it

EDIT*** Some More Added

El Burro Heights / Elysian Fields Freeway

0_0.jpg

After you hit this and clear the hill on the other side.. it doubles up nicely with this beauty... slingshotting you back onto the road on the other side.... got me away from the cops with two full flips in style, lost my stars and went back for these two pics

0_0.jpg

Places my Bike got Stuck

Just what is says on the tin, random places my bike has got stuck after jumping, requiring an explosion and an insurance claim to retrieve

0_0.jpg

Damn balcony with no way up

0_0.jpg

Stuck on the side of the pier (after hitting the little green jump next to the speedo's)

0_0.jpg

Dont even know how this happened, luckily i just got back on my bike and it unglitched itself from the floor

0_0.jpg

Busting off the side of the Stunt Jump by the airport, creamed myself, came back and my bike was stuck here..... stole a buzzard from round the corner and tried shunting it down... it wasnt moving for anything.... stickybomb... time to call Mors again....

Slightly off Topic

0_0.jpg

THis si slightly off topic but i had fun writing my name on this upturned boat with an SMG.... took a while fighting the cops off while i did it,,, but it was worth it in the end and got a chopper pick up from a friend straight after (he wondered why i was stood still so long)

0_0.jpg

So where are you favourite non-stunt-jump stunt jumps?? Ill be adding more as i find them and trick them out.... if you fancy a convoy tricking session then hit me up with an invite, im still waiting for someone to take some pics of inverted bikes... jumping over Dumps... double flip off mount chiliad???

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:58 PM Edited by blk95ta, 04 November 2013 - 02:00 PM.

Theres a road on the far northwest corner of the map with an old wooden bridge that's destroyed. It's just like the jump in smokey and the bandit. I love making that jump in my black phoenix. it is one of the stunt jumps though. But it givrs you a great cinematic jump because of that.
  • mo-seph likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:12 PM

yea i do like that one, its kool to do the whole smokey thing.... but i like the non cinematic jumps for easier contorl of my bike while im upside down... the two "stunt jumps" at the LSX airport are pretty good if you dont head right of the top, hitting the edge can send your car into a nice barrel roll, adjust to land on 4 wheels and boom your away... funny when the cops are chasging you and they fly off in the other direction....

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:52 PM

i have a pic of it, i just didn't post it earlier since it's kind of a pain to get to social club photos on a phone.

0_0.jpg

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:23 PM

nice pic dude and thanks for sharing... i know what you mean about social club photos through phones tho, its awkward

i might have to take a closer look at this and see if theres a slightly lower landing point off and to the left that  i can aim for off that, seems perfect angle for a 180 bike flip if theres enough room.... but ive crashed every time ive tried it head on so far (plus i wont get the cienatic throwing things off)

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

bump for edit...

cosmoknot
  • cosmoknot

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

I'm putting together an offroad/stunt crew.  Check it out and join up if you're interested.  I have big plans for this.

http://socialclub.ro...untman_alliance

• mo-seph likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:01 PM

ill join soon :) if you can hit me with an invite that would help alot as im phone only internet when i get home

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:10 PM Edited by GrndZero, 07 November 2013 - 06:13 PM.

i have a pic of it, i just didn't post it earlier since it's kind of a pain to get to social club photos on a phone.

0_0.jpg

If you want to shoot for furthest jump in a car to compete with friends, go one street parallel to this one and start back by the bank, like driving towards the Chilliad gondalo. Go north full speed and hit the hill at the end, you will fly close to landing in the Ocean. I have a record of 847 feet with that jump.

I will try and take a picture of this next one next time I am in the game. This spot can be hit from multiple angles. Start at the LSC nearest the Prison and drive straight East, like you are heading towards the big Radar dishes, as you driving with the dishes on your right, you will see a hump to your right, hit it full speed. You can also hit this by driving from the Prison and also from all angle of going north, south, east and west. I think I have my highest point going off of this one.

I am still trying to find the perfect spot to do the Spinderella award. Max spins I have gotten so far is 4. You kind of have to find a jump that has trees so you can make your rear end hit a tree or telephone pole while flying sideways.

I'm putting together an offroad/stunt crew.  Check it out and join up if you're interested.  I have big plans for this.

http://socialclub.ro...untman_alliance

So many cool crews so little amount of spaces to use. Do you care about whether it is xbox or psn? I see your name on there is PSN and I am on Xbox.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:38 PM Edited by mo-seph, 08 November 2013 - 01:39 PM.

hey grnd,

that my crew or the stunman alliance?

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:41 PM

Here's a pic of my buddy doing that jump on Calais Ave..

0_0.jpg

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

And here is a jump I found in Banham Canyon, just north west of LS. In a different thread I said someone can get a double backflip off this jump but I was wrong and got this jump mixed with a different one. Still a fun spot though and I did get a 360 backflip off it.

0_0.jpg

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:45 PM

Sorry for the triple post but I got one more... in regards to places your bike has been stuck..

0_0.jpg

Mine was stuck like this for a good 2 minutes. I was punching it and kicking it and it wouldn't budge LOL

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:45 PM

hey grnd,

I was referring to his stuntman crew. So many cool crews to join, but limited to only 5. That is the reason I started my Clean Race crew, I have a few friends and all had their own crews and we were always split up all over the place.

So I created the Clean Race one and everyone that actually makes it active an active crew gets prompted to help activity in the crew.

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

hey grnd,

I was referring to his stuntman crew. So many cool crews to join, but limited to only 5. That is the reason I started my Clean Race crew, I have a few friends and all had their own crews and we were always split up all over the place.

So I created the Clean Race one and everyone that actually makes it active an active crew gets prompted to help activity in the crew.

Dang, wish you were on PS, would kind of like to have some clean racers to race with

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:26 PM

for clean racers hit the thread in my signature, theres two good crews on there...

loving that stuck bike pic though, ive had that happen once or twice but didnt get a pic

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

for clean racers hit the thread in my signature, theres two good crews on there...

loving that stuck bike pic though, ive had that happen once or twice but didnt get a pic

Sweet I'll check it, be warned though, I'm a sh*t driver, usually what happens is I slipstream, lose control, and ram someone. I've been working on it though

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:19 PM

we can train you up lol

• GrndZero and Psykonaut like this

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

This one is at Little Seoul. Stay just left of pillar, but not too far left or you'll slam into the overpass. Hit it right and it'll launch you over that building and onto the next block. Love this particular jump

0_0.jpg

Paleto Bay

0_0.jpg

This is one of my favs in the Senora Desert. I've been trying to use it to get up on one of the near-by satelites but havent been sucessful yet.

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users