Quantcast

» «
Photo

Shooting bulletproof tyres to stop the car.

24 replies to this topic
withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:16 PM

last night I was taking my Sandking in for a new coat of paint when I spotted a player on the staircase next to the entrance to LSC in Vinewood. He was there for one reason I thought, to kill me. But he didn't, he started to shoot at my tires as I tried to drive into LSC. At first I thought he was just a sh*t shot, but he just kept shooting, I had the pedal to the floor but was being pushed backwards away from the entrance, he pushed my Sandking almost halfway across the car park.

As I had bulletproof tires, everytime he emptied the clip I moved forward a bit but then he would empty another. Conclusion... he was doing it for the lulz.

super cool driving skills

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:17 PM

tl;dr

• Buudah likes this

i thing i spider
  • i thing i spider

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:19 PM

tl;dr

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:20 PM

lame spammers

Reckless1
  • Reckless1

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:33 PM

Tldr......really??? It is barely more than two paragraphs...I am assuming you failed school. Anyways, OT I first noticed that vehicles can be moved by heavy weapons like the MG while doing a survival. I didn't think it would be enough to stop a moving vehicle though.
  • GTAVTheHeat and Jumpaax like this

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

i got a warning for typing in your sh*t post. apparently i am the one spamming these forums when op has nothing worthy of posting. why is his opinion any different from mine?

Because he gave one? You took the time to open, see a few hard words and respond 'meh.'

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:41 PM

i got a warning for typing in your sh*t post. apparently i am the one spamming these forums when op has nothing worthy of posting. why is his opinion any different from mine?

Because you were the illiterate that wrote tl;dr.

That's spam, as it has little to no value. In fact, it's the opposite of discussion, hence, spam.

If something's too long to read, especially two paragraphs, you probably shouldn't be using forums.

• sociopath001 and jtn2k like this

ACUK82
  • ACUK82

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:27 PM

Because you make yourself sound like a stupid little c*nt.

DrShinyPig
  • DrShinyPig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

Yeah sometimes cars move when shooting bulletproof tyres, best example being a bike with bulletproot tyres

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

tl;dr

I literally laughed pretty hard at this one.

lannydee
  • lannydee

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:42 PM

I hope you all are happy..

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:44 PM

I got a truck stuck in a staircase which I couldn't climb over due to angle of it, and couldn't get into.

Was on a mission and couldn't restart, so, I shot it at an angle and it slowly came free...

SeaJey
  • SeaJey

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

tl;dr

i'd rather read 5000 of op's posts than 1 of your pointless regurgitated phrases.

on topic: maybe this has something to do with it being the sandking? its got some pretty huge wheels, and not a lot of power for it's size. could swear i've tried shooting my car loose when it gets stuck on so many occasions, almost always results in it exploding me.

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

I reported his second post the one you quoted, it got removed and he is probably not coming back soon.

• SeaJey likes this

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:36 PM

I reported his second post the one you quoted, it got removed and he is probably not coming back soon.

Orly? 

how about stop being so butthurt because other people have different opinions than yours.

cars move when they are shot it along with bullet proof tires sometimes too. meh. who cares?

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:39 PM

Orly? 

how about stop being so butthurt because other people have different opinions than yours.

cars move when they are shot it along with bullet proof tires sometimes too. meh. who cares?

reported you again

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

Orly? 

reported you again

lmao what for now?

Mods help me please. they are ganging up on me in a large scale cyber bullying attack

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

Orly? 

He had a perfectly normal thing to talk about. If you weren't interested, then why even take the time to post? And what honestly isn't too long of a post for you? Just curious.

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:43 PM

Orly? 

Meh, who cares?

Well it is apparent you needed to post in this thread 3 times. 

You have no original thoughts and are a fat lonely virgin sat in his vest and y-fronts who has an elevated sense of importance.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:43 PM

Orly? 

reported you again

Lmao!! Yesssss!!! Its awesome when illiterate people who think its cool to not be productive get punished..

But that crazy, I didn't think you putting the pedal to the metal would be trumped by incoming fire. Thats crazy.. I wanna try it.

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

Orly? 

reported you again

Lmao!! Yesssss!!! Its awesome when illiterate people who think its cool to not be productive get punished..

But that crazy, I didn't think you putting the pedal to the metal would be trumped by incoming fire. Thats crazy.. I wanna try it.

I am not sure that fact he was standing above the car had anything to do with it. 

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:49 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 04 November 2013 - 06:50 PM.

tl;dr

... nope, not me.

I actually have a few seconds to spare to read one opening post that's more than one word. Besides I can troll better than that if I wanted to. :)

I would've done it for the lulz too... I don't know why, but I would've just keep shooting. If it makes any sense, lol.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

Orly? 

Meh, who cares?

You have no original thoughts and are a fat lonely virgin sat in his vest and y-fronts who has an elevated sense of importance.

tell me you are on ps3 or are you too scared?

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:00 PM Edited by withonion, 04 November 2013 - 09:01 PM.

Orly? 

Meh, who cares?

tell me you are on ps3 or are you too scared?

Lets have you on your way now, you tiresome little oik.

sinnessa
  • sinnessa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:06 PM

who cares?

You.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users