» «
Photo

Alright, enough

32 replies to this topic
AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:19 PM Edited by AzraelX, 04 November 2013 - 04:20 PM.

Lol. What? I only ever spend like $3000 on refilling ammo after a Survival, so that means I still pocket a nice $17,000. And that's with me spraying and praying and blind firing like crazy with an Assault Shotgun.

Yeah, only two weapons I use in Survival are the advanced rifle and sniper rifle, and I make a nice large profit despite spraying bullets in every direction.

Greysands
  • Greysands

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

You think GTAOnline was bad, and it's community, and you are going to BF4? I enjoy the game, but it's already wiped my campaign save and campaign froze every time I tried to play. Multiplayer freezes and crashes a lot, and servers collapse. Terrible low FPS moments when a lot of stuff happens on screen.

In general, wait until the game gets patched. Though, seeing as you don't have to patience to wait for GTA Online to be patched, I'm sure you'll be making a similar post on the Battlelog forums.

LOL, so true

Oh there it is...

http://battlelog.bat...64767282567456/

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:39 PM

this game is a disaster.

spawn killed repeatedly, managing to blow up the spawnkillers car. i get kicked into a bad sport lobby with a 4 day timer.

soon after, i hear a kid possibly 7 years old from the way he sounded, yell into his mic, 

"I HAVE A TOW TRUCK, YOU'RE ALL RACIST ni**erS"

then my game froze.

good job rockstar, i cannot believe how so much sh*t gets by, this one happened to seal it. i'm actually going to trade in this crap for BF4 on current consoles, i'd rather be bored on massive maps than  play with poor design and flawed mechanics

you should trade it in for hello kitty online I heard there's no player killing there

graphics-care-bears-569815.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users