32 replies to this topic
Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:05 AM

this game is a disaster.

spawn killed repeatedly, managing to blow up the spawnkillers car. i get kicked into a bad sport lobby with a 4 day timer.

soon after, i hear a kid possibly 7 years old from the way he sounded, yell into his mic, 

"I HAVE A TOW TRUCK, YOU'RE ALL RACIST ni**erS"

then my game froze.

good job rockstar, i cannot believe how so much sh*t gets by, this one happened to seal it. i'm actually going to trade in this crap for BF4 on current consoles, i'd rather be bored on massive maps than  play with poor design and flawed mechanics

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:10 AM

That Tow Truck...

I've frozen more times playing GTA Online than I ever have in my life with other consoles/games/pc/laptops etc...

• bigbones likes this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:11 AM

I've still only seen one troll truck online. It didn't freeze me or my crewmate. We did beat feet to a new session soon after we saw it though, so... /shrug

lew3112
  • lew3112

QOTD PS3

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:14 AM

1365130176282.jpg

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:15 AM

i didnt even have enough time to switch sessions, i froze within 5 seconds of hearing that kid

Dooma1090
  • Dooma1090

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:18 AM

this game is a disaster.
spawn killed repeatedly, managing to blow up the spawnkillers car. i get kicked into a bad sport lobby with a 4 day timer.
soon after, i hear a kid possibly 7 years old from the way he sounded, yell into his mic, 
then my game froze.
good job rockstar, i cannot believe how so much sh*t gets by, this one happened to seal it. i'm actually going to trade in this crap for BF4 on current consoles, i'd rather be bored on massive maps than  play with poor design and flawed mechanics

I think that kid is gonna be just fine :)

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:21 AM

1365130176282.jpg

I like how you complain about seeing the same thread again by posting the same picture.

Originality is strong.

lew3112
  • lew3112

QOTD PS3

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:26 AM Edited by lew3112, 04 November 2013 - 11:27 AM.

1365130176282.jpg

I like how you complain about seeing the same thread again by posting the same picture.

Originality is strong.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:27 AM

if rockstar cant be bothered to fix things, why should i be bothered to not complain?

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:37 AM

No clean player gets branded a dunce for blowing up a spawnkillers car. I've taken loads of cars all in revenge attacks, but it's still only on average, one every two or three days. Yea, blowing up a car in a revenge attack might be the last thing you did but, I very much doubt it was the only thing you did to earn you that hat.

I feel for you mate but, it's only 4 days....learn from the experience and even try to enjoy this darker side of the game because at the end of the day, this system is part of the game and those people that say things like 'blowing up cars is what gta is' can surely except that getting punished for doing so, is also what gta is.

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:43 AM

http://gtaforums.com...mplaints-thread

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:58 AM

please forgive me as i dont have much time to come onto the forums but whats up with this tow truck issue?

im clearly missing something here, and in terms of freezing, i have been playing since launch and only ever frozen twice, and i play everyday.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:00 PM

apparently the tow truck crashes everyone in the session, it was hacked into multiplayer and duplicated using lame glitches. now theres a chance of freezing in normal lobbies, and it being a huge threat if you're thrown into bad sport lobbies

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:03 PM Edited by pr0n-, 04 November 2013 - 12:05 PM.

this game is a disaster.

then my game froze.

bushlaugh.png

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:09 PM Edited by darkdayz, 04 November 2013 - 12:10 PM.

I glitched a few mil for the first time yesterday as I'm bored of slaving away and spending just as much money on ammo as I earn on the level 40-50 missions.

I figured, hey, it's not my fault there coding is crap. I can't get disciplined for doing that to something I bought with my own money, I am completely within the law, and if Rockstar decide to do something I will appeal.

Safe to say that after doing it, the game became laggy as hell. I think that if you mistreat the mechanic to do something it's not supposed to, it's not going to run smooth again. Let's hope it's ok tonight when I have a session.

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:15 PM

I glitched a few mil for the first time yesterday as I'm bored of slaving away and spending just as much money on ammo as I earn on the level 40-50 missions.

Survival. 

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:16 PM

Survival. 

if you only play survival, then you're going to end up spending most of your earnings on ammo anyway

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:19 PM

1365130176282.jpg

1365130176282.jpg

Originality is strong.

1249793961454.png

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

1365130176282.jpg

1365130176282.jpg

Originality is strong.

1249793961454.png

lmao

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:26 PM

Survival. 

if you only play survival, then you're going to end up spending most of your earnings on ammo anyway

If you don't know how to play survival then yes. Every wave in survival gives you weapons you can pick up, or ammo for weapons you already have. So if you just use weapons you don't have, you won't spend any money on ammo. And if you have all weapons you shouldn't be spraying ammo like it's spray paint. Either way money is VERY makeable thru survival or any other game mode for that matter

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

You think GTAOnline was bad, and it's community, and you are going to BF4? I enjoy the game, but it's already wiped my campaign save and campaign froze every time I tried to play. Multiplayer freezes and crashes a lot, and servers collapse. Terrible low FPS moments when a lot of stuff happens on screen.

In general, wait until the game gets patched. Though, seeing as you don't have to patience to wait for GTA Online to be patched, I'm sure you'll be making a similar post on the Battlelog forums.

Dinga Ding
  • Dinga Ding

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:33 PM

Survival. 

If you don't know how to play survival then yes. Every wave in survival gives you weapons you can pick up, or ammo for weapons you already have. So if you just use weapons you don't have, you won't spend any money on ammo. And if you have all weapons you shouldn't be spraying ammo like it's spray paint. Either way money is VERY makeable thru survival or any other game mode for that matter

^ this ^

I always.use my combat pistol for the first few rounds, pick up loads for that and smg, then pick up a MG which I don't own, so that's all free ammo to use (until I buy it that is) and start collect AR ammo and grenades, stickies, GL, RPG etc.

It's a veritable feast of ammo if your smart about what use and how you use it :)

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

You think GTAOnline was bad, and it's community, and you are going to BF4? I enjoy the game, but it's already wiped my campaign save and campaign froze every time I tried to play. Multiplayer freezes and crashes a lot, and servers collapse. Terrible low FPS moments when a lot of stuff happens on screen.

In general, wait until the game gets patched. Though, seeing as you don't have to patience to wait for GTA Online to be patched, I'm sure you'll be making a similar post on the Battlelog forums.

LOL, so true

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:34 PM Edited by Str1p3s, 04 November 2013 - 02:34 PM.

Survival. 

Lol. What? I only ever spend like $3000 on refilling ammo after a Survival, so that means I still pocket a nice $17,000. And that's with me spraying and praying and blind firing like crazy with an Assault Shotgun.

NuklerGhost101838
  • NuklerGhost101838

All men die; Few men ever really LIVE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:55 PM

Gotta agree with the others about Survival, it's very profitable if you do it right and don't blow off your ammo like some fool in a movie.

As for the general functionality problems with GTA:O, or as OP put it "All the sh*t that gets by"...it is to be expected when people intentionally seek out glitches, whatever their purpose may be. Until the glitches and hacks are dealt with...it is not going to be a healthy game, and I speak as a former player of a game that was overloaded with glitches and hacks. At this point, I can only see R* doing one thing about this...but I won't mention it.

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:57 PM Edited by darkdayz, 04 November 2013 - 02:58 PM.

I'll be 80 years old by the time I make any REAL money on survival. They take far too long. You can actually make 40k racing in the time is takes to earn 20k in a level 10 survival. No ammo spent. People make that mistake with survival, because it just feels good to see 20,000 for one mission.

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:01 PM

If you place at the top in every race, then nothing at all is going to touch what you can make from it. But Survival is definitely a good way to make money. I mean, about 10 minutes for $20,000 isn't bad at all.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

I can't get disciplined for doing that to something I bought with my own money, I am completely within the law, and if Rockstar decide to do something I will appeal.

laughing-gif-22zppmz.gif

• bmwdriver likes this

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

I figured, hey, it's not my fault there coding is crap. I can't get disciplined for doing that to something I bought with my own money, I am completely within the law, and if Rockstar decide to do something I will appeal.

Safe to say that after doing it, the game became laggy as hell. I think that if you mistreat the mechanic to do something it's not supposed to, it's not going to run smooth again. Let's hope it's ok tonight when I have a session.

First off, you don't own the game, what you bought was the permission to use the software, at Rockstars descretion. Next time you should read the EULA. You never own software, you simply own the right to use it till the creator says otherwise.

Secondly, how the hell can you not make enough money to cover ammo costs, I keep capped out on ammo and I do nothing but missions, and I pull in between 50-200k everytime I login. I honestly can not see how people use so much ammo that at 50 they can not afford to pay for the ammo costs, that sounds like bullsh*t to me. The only ammo type I have to be careful with is sticky bombs and to a lesser degree grenades, rest of it I can either spray like it's a water hose, or fire carefully, it doesn't matter. I am 55 and have max ammo for every weapon I own, barring the sniper rifle that I have 4k rounds for. Hell one survival mission will make you 2x the cost of maxing out MG ammo from empty, so you could fire TEN THOUSAND rounds and still make TEN THOUSAND dollars. If you need more ammo then that, I suggest you find a new game to play.

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

Survival. 

You're doing it wrong then. Use the guns you pick up from air enemies. Don't use the guns that you keep after switching sessions. I never buy ammo for survival and I never run out. You must be one of those people who stays under cover even between rounds...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users