Quantcast

» «
Photo

What to do when Bored in GTA V Online

46 replies to this topic
ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:27 AM

I keep trying survivals in the hopes that I will come across someone who knows how to play and has a mic.  Right now I am less than 10% successful.

Much better off getting a group of your friends together for this. Sandy Shores is the easiest imo for the achiev

My friends are not always on and the the boneyard is the easiest.

doctortyp0
  • doctortyp0

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:52 AM

I customize cars a lot in the last days, because shootings with other players and many other things got boring to me. Today I drove across SA, stole interesting looking cars and customized them just for fun. Lost 600k $ today.

So yes, when I'm bored I go and customize cars. I can spend hours on that.

I wish I had a 20 car garage or 2 10 car garages.

Would be very nice, Im sure enough people will inquire about it in the future and R* will eventually allow you to have a Garage and an Apartment. Heres to hoping anyways.

HarryAngler
  • HarryAngler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

I like to be an ass and sabotage peoples missions. like the Titan job for instance, I help get the plane then place a sticky bomb on it. Then watch everyone fly off and blow it up right before they land. Lol I'm not getting any money for the job anyway"since I've already done it" so f it. Its funny and fun to do it a couple times untill they figure out who's doing it. That goes for any mission that you have to deliver some vehicle. You don't get a bad sport if the car doesn't belong to anyone. Or you can just blow up peoples cars at the beginning of the mission too. Sabotage!

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:07 AM

go to the glitched barber shop, camp there and lure some noobs. shotgun.

TheLegendofRyan
  • TheLegendofRyan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:11 AM

I like to freeze people's xboxes, and make them reset it. I get joy knowing that for some of the one's that saw me before they freeze saw a pink towtruck.

33oH
  • 33oH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

i would just buy cod ghosts... endless fun...

ive been hating on cod ever since black ops(mw2 was the best)... and now I'm starting to miss the COD series that I used to have so much fun in... and atleast they will have wayyy better service than cockstar.

That's because it's the same game

Halloweenhead
  • Halloweenhead

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

I just decided to spend all my money, rob a store for the 1k I need to get my tank, then blow up all the PVs I can. It's quite entertaining to blow up someone's alien buggy only for them to realize that I didn't pay the premium on it. Once you blow up a few cars go to the insurance place and blow up cars when people make the claim on their destroyed PVs.

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

Help or grief random people.

doctortyp0
  • doctortyp0

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:48 AM

Ive rarely had encounters with other players that dont result in me being shot at or run over, so help them is usually out of the question. Half the reasons I play on Free-Aim is because everyone is a magical deadeye who can shoot you out of your car while moving at 100 yards.

• Brooksburgh likes this

PETmyPUPPIES
  • PETmyPUPPIES

Dirty Glitcher - Lobby Griefer

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:15 AM

I also grief people, or drive my cheetah off the sides of mountains repeatedly 

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:22 AM

Ive rarely had encounters with other players that dont result in me being shot at or run over, so help them is usually out of the question. Half the reasons I play on Free-Aim is because everyone is a magical deadeye who can shoot you out of your car while moving at 100 yards.

The challenge is when you do it with your eyes close and use the sounds to know when you have a kill

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:27 AM

doctortyp0
  • doctortyp0

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:32 AM

The challenge is when you do it with your eyes close and use the sounds to know when you have a kill

God Mode: Turn off your TV

Ryder_from_the_grave
  • Ryder_from_the_grave

Land of the Heartless

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:53 AM

i remember reading someone saying they rode the bmx up mt chiliad so i did that,it was dope.went up 2 more times for the alternate downhill routes.

shoot out with the police in that bank interior near the tattoo and theater place.

doctortyp0
  • doctortyp0

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:11 AM

i remember reading someone saying they rode the bmx up mt chiliad so i did that,it was dope.went up 2 more times for the alternate downhill routes.

shoot out with the police in that bank interior near the tattoo and theater place.

Usually anything Mt. Chili related ends up being worth while!

Bottom Gun
  • Bottom Gun

Formless

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:41 AM Edited by Bottom Gun, 05 November 2013 - 09:41 AM.

The only correct answer: http://youtu.be/ul8j9I90ueM?t=1m8s

doctortyp0
  • doctortyp0

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:10 PM

The only correct answer: http://youtu.be/ul8j9I90ueM?t=1m8s

I think you had the wrong link in your clipboard, what you meant to post was this: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users