The Aspects of Society Held in the Highest Regard are Forms of Slavery

139 replies to this topic
Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:36 PM

Bruh, you're using a computer right now, to preach to Grand Theft Auto players. Not exactly in tune with nature, are we? Who the f*ck do you think you are, Edwad Abbey? The Unabomber?

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:42 PM Edited by Raavi, 17 December 2013 - 06:43 PM.

Why don't you skeet off and go build yourself a nice little shack in the woods, (Preferably as far away from civilisation and an internet connection as possible), there you can rid yourself of the "shackles" of modern society and live your life in utter nothingness. I'm sure Ted Kacsynzki will be more than happy to provide you with some expert shack-building tips.

If that's too much you can always join an Amish community.

hflgk
  • hflgk

gtaforums.com

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

Bruh, you're using a computer right now, to preach to Grand Theft Auto players. Not exactly in tune with nature, are we? Who the f*ck do you think you are, Edwad Abbey? The Unabomber?

Who the f*ck am I?  I am who the f*ck I am.

I am using technology to diminish technology.  The only good use it provides.

If we keep going along this path, humans will be useless.  Disposed of.

So chalk it up for Ted.

Why don't you skeet off and go build yourself a nice little shack in the woods, (Preferably as far away from civilisation and an internet connection as possible), there you can rid yourself of the "shackles" of modern society and live your life in utter nothingness. I'm sure Ted Kacsynzki will be more than happy to provide you with some expert shack-building tips.

That wouldn't be nothingness, genius.  See how much you all appreciate what we are?   What are we?  Nature.  Oh yeah, duh.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:45 PM

So chalk it up for Ted.

And to post about Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and other games since 2002, right?

http://gtaforums.com...171-mr-whoopee/

• Otter likes this

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

So chalk it up for Ted.

That wouldn't be nothingness, genius.  See how much you all appreciate what we are?   What are we?  Nature.  Oh yeah, duh.

For the majority of the sane people on this earth, that would. But let me guess, for you nothingness is stripping naked and lying out in the scorching desert sun whilst chanting rhymes in a language you made up?

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:47 PM

Then you're failing miserably, judging by the response you've garnered.

hflgk
  • hflgk

gtaforums.com

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:49 PM Edited by hflgk, 17 December 2013 - 06:52 PM.

So chalk it up for Ted.

And to post about Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and other games since 2002, right?

Good job detective!  This really blows my cover(?).  Lord knows humans aren't dynamic beings.  Lord knows views and ideas can't change and form over time.

Lord knows someone can't actually get out here and experience life and then form views from that experience.  Nope.

So chalk it up for Ted.

For the majority of the sane people on this earth, that would. But let me guess, for you nothingness is stripping naked and lying out in the scorching desert sun whilst chanting rhymes in a language you made up?

English is made up.  Imagination.  Blah blah goo goo.

Language is only really needed for group activity.

Nope.  That isn't nothing either.

Then you're failing miserably, judging by the response you've garnered.

Not everyone shares the same views.  Not everyone can be influenced.  Not everyone sees the rationality behind it.  That's to be expected.

Panz
  • Panz

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Returning Member 2013
    Best Member in a Group 2013
    Worst Sparkly Unicorn

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

Jesus Christ, you again?

Who cares about give give give or take take take when you ultimately have no choice?  Work job.  Subject yourself into society.  Put up with assholes.  Earn money.  Buy goods.

It's helplessness.

This is why people are ridiculed for not having jobs.... because others are helpless twits that cannot survive on their own.

My alternative is living in harmony with nature.  As we were supposed to.  But of course Adam and Eve wanted all this knowledge so they could be god themselves and thus got kicked out of the Garden of Eden.  Now we're all f*cked.

I look forward to dying rough at a young age.  But of course I don't believe in death either.

Living in harmony with nature?  The nature of human beings and of any organism, for that matter, is to survive and to reproduce.  It's simple biology.  If we were to release all 7 billion humans into nature to fend for themselves, what do you think would happen? "Hey man, I'll take this sh*tty tree with no access to food or water. You can have the big freshwater lake with the fish. No problem!"

No. If you study any population of organisms, you will see that competition is a natural aspect of life. Without disorder, we will fight each other for resources and destroy everything in our path in order to help ourselves and our offspring.  It's the nature of any organism.  Humans, however, happen to be a bit more intelligent than other species on this planet, so we try to make order out of this system, which maximizes our individual benefits, if you think about it.  Did we establish trade to help others? No. We get something out of it, too. Some of us help others in need for the hell of it, but subconsciously, most of us do so in hopes that someone will return the favor one day if we need it, an aspect of Game Theory, really.  We're all ultimately selfish, the way I see it. 

There is no peace and harmony on this Earth.  We all "want" it because being on good terms with each other minimizes danger and competition, but it'll never be there because our resources are limited and we're greedy individuals with a desire to live.  If you want to die young and live out in nature on your own, go for it, but I highly doubt that the rest of the population holds those views, too.

And I don't know if you ever took a minute to think that some of us might simply enjoy understanding how different aspects of the world work.  Some education might help you while you're out there fighting off blizzards, bears, and disease. 

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:51 PM

Well, then, I reckon the only way for you to achieve true enlightenment would be a lobotomy. Go for it! Don't let us stop you.

• Raavi likes this

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

So chalk it up for Ted.

Good job detective!  This really blows my cover(?).  Lord knows humans aren't dynamic beings.  Lord knows views and ideas can't change and form over time.

Lord knows someone can't actually get out here and experience life and then form views from that experience.  Nope.

That's the quickest flip-flop I've ever seen.

I think GTA 5 is better than both.

But I won't argue with people that think SA is better. That game was a phenomenon when it came. Big deal.

I agree. Overall V trumps both in my book.

It seems like many won't be content until we receive a GTA/The Sims cross-breed. But then some may complain that there are actually TOO many tasks to tend to.

http://gtaforums.com...-andreas/page-2

• Raavi likes this

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:53 PM Edited by Raavi, 17 December 2013 - 06:54 PM.

Please enlighten us dear Messiah, what did the aliens that repeatedly poked your anal cavity tell you, please we're a nescient species - we need to know.

All bow for this dear man you infidels! His wisdom clearly transcends human comprehension.*

*But I'm sure it's diagnosable with a DSM V test.

• Vlynor likes this

hflgk
  • hflgk

gtaforums.com

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:05 PM Edited by hflgk, 17 December 2013 - 07:01 PM.

So chalk it up for Ted.

But I won't argue with people that think SA is better. That game was a phenomenon when it came. Big deal.

It seems like many won't be content until we receive a GTA/The Sims cross-breed. But then some may complain that there are actually TOO many tasks to tend to.

Yes.  Here I was illustrating how people are usually happy with nothing.  And always want better.  Thanks for referencing my point.

Oh, and don't cherry pick.  Please link to the other comments in which I point out people's constant need for improvement.

Jesus Christ, you again?

Who cares about give give give or take take take when you ultimately have no choice?  Work job.  Subject yourself into society.  Put up with assholes.  Earn money.  Buy goods.

It's helplessness.

This is why people are ridiculed for not having jobs.... because others are helpless twits that cannot survive on their own.

My alternative is living in harmony with nature.  As we were supposed to.  But of course Adam and Eve wanted all this knowledge so they could be god themselves and thus got kicked out of the Garden of Eden.  Now we're all f*cked.

I look forward to dying rough at a young age.  But of course I don't believe in death either.

Living in harmony with nature?  The nature of human beings and of any organism, for that matter, is to survive and to reproduce.  It's simple biology.  If we were to release all 7 billion humans into nature to fend for themselves, what do you think would happen? "Hey man, I'll take this sh*tty tree with no access to food or water. You can have the big freshwater lake with the fish. No problem!"

No. If you study any population of organisms, you will see that competition is a natural aspect of life. Without disorder, we will fight each other for resources and destroy everything in our path in order to help ourselves and our offspring.  It's the nature of any organism.  Humans, however, happen to be a bit more intelligent than other species on this planet, so we try to make order out of this system, which maximizes our individual benefits, if you think about it.  Did we establish trade to help others? No. We get something out of it, too. Some of us help others in need for the hell of it, but subconsciously, most of us do so in hopes that someone will return the favor one day if we need it, an aspect of Game Theory, really.  We're all ultimately selfish, the way I see it. 

There is no peace and harmony on this Earth.  We all "want" it because being on good terms with each other minimizes danger and competition, but it'll never be there because our resources are limited and we're greedy individuals with a desire to live.  If you want to die young and live out in nature on your own, go for it, but I highly doubt that the rest of the population holds those views, too.

And I don't know if you ever took a minute to think that some of us might simply enjoy understanding how different aspects of the world work.  Some education might help you while you're out there fighting off blizzards, bears, and disease. 

Blizzards, bears, and disease.  Oh my!

Tornados, hurricanes, and snow.  Oh my!

Walking, gathering my own food, and building my own shelther.  Oh my!

I have no problem with competition.  I do have a problem with two-faced competition.  On one hand we help each other, but on the other hand we are backstabbing each other for the better job, more money, the better f*ck.

But moreover, I am simply tired of helping you lying assholes survive.  You all are not my responsibility.  I am not yours.  Learn to do sh*t for yourselves, helpless assholes.

Well, then, I reckon the only way for you to achieve true enlightenment would be a lobotomy. Go for it! Don't let us stop you.

Well I reckon!

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Absolute Dunkel:Heit

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D]
    Contribution Award [General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:08 PM Edited by sivispacem, 17 December 2013 - 07:11 PM.

I don't expect people to take my views seriously.  They are all brainwashed slaves.

And one needs look no further than the first line of your response to dismiss it all as bunk. What you are effectively claiming is that a group of varied individuals who are contributing to the discussion, with various backgrounds, education levels, political views, outlooks on life- in fact who are varied in pretty much every other way apart from utter indifference to your poorly-formed views, are "brainwashed slaves" and somehow you're the harbinger of truth, integrity and the human condition, despite the fact you've been challenged multiple times to justify your high-horse attitude to other contributors and have not only failed to do so but have consistently failed to actually rebut, or even address in any kind of detail, responses others have made regarding your views.

From this, the only rational conclusion one can make is that you are suffering from grandiose delusions and potentially a messianic complex, possible querulous paranoia and almost invariably the Dunning-Kruger effect. The fact you seem to dismiss offhand with no real consideration or explanation the views of people who have gone far further to justify their beliefs and interpretations of sociology with actual real-world examples and empiricism serves to do nothing other than make you appear delusional and apophenic.

A petulant, insolent, and undeniably unpleasant delusional tool. The last word there is actually a typo, I meant to say "too", but "tool" is probably more applicable.

• Toke and Raavi like this

hflgk
  • hflgk

gtaforums.com

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:13 PM

I don't expect people to take my views seriously.  They are all brainwashed slaves.

And one needs look no further than the first line of your response to dismiss it all as bunk. What you are effectively claiming is that a group of varied individuals who are contributing to the discussion, with various backgrounds, education levels, political views, outlooks on life- in fact who are varied in pretty much every other way apart from utter indifference to your poorly-formed views, are "brainwashed slaves" and somehow you're the harbinger of truth, integrity and the human condition, despite the fact you've been challenged multiple times to justify your high-horse attitude to other contributors and have not only failed to do so but have consistently failed to actually rebut, or even address in any kind of detail, responses others have made regarding your views.

From this, the only rational conclusion one can make is that you are suffering from grandiose delusions and potentially a messianic complex, possible querulous paranoia and almost invariably the DunningKruger effect. The fact you seem to dismiss offhand with no real consideration or explanation the views of people who have gone far further to justify their beliefs and interpretations of sociology with actual real-world examples and empiricism serves to do nothing other than make you appear delusional and apophenic.

A petulant, insolent, and undeniably unpleasant delusional tool. The last word there is actually a typo, I meant to say "too", but "tool" is probably more applicable.

Hey useful idiot, cram it.  Cram it all night long.  Like you do for your college exams.

Psychology apparently doesn't teach one to detect sarcasm very well.

I am the harbinger of truth.  Why?  Because you said I was.  Just like you said I was inerrant.  Thanks friend.

Yeah, I got all that sh*t.  Why?  Because, once again, you said so.

You are right.  Totally correct.  About everything.

I think you are a genius.

Please provide us with the solutions to the problems.

Sincerely,

Garth

Please enlighten us dear Messiah, what did the aliens that repeatedly poked your anal cavity tell you, please we're a nescient species - we need to know.

All bow for this dear man you infidels! His wisdom clearly transcends human comprehension.*

Yes.  I am the messiah.  I am Jesus.  Bow to me.  And 'tis almost my birthday.  Buy me something grand.

Peace.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:15 PM Edited by Vlynor, 17 December 2013 - 07:16 PM.

So chalk it up for Ted.

Yes.  Here I was illustrating how people are usually happy with nothing.  And always want better.  Thanks for referencing my point.

Oh, and don't cherry pick.  Please link to the other comments in which I point out people's constant need for improvement.

I'll link your last 5 posts prior to making this topic.

http://gtaforums.com...t/?p=1063876679 *

http://gtaforums.com...y/?p=1063864458 *

http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1063860005

http://gtaforums.com...0/?p=1063859860

http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1063859674

I'm not going to link all of your posts. So I narrowed it down to 5. And two of them are praising technological innovations (marked with an asterisk), specifically the 3 character selection in Grand Theft Auto V. Don't claim the only good use for technology is to diminish technology, while just 9 days prior to making this topic you were happily discussing the leaps of improvement made from Grand Theft Auto IV to Grand Theft Auto V.

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

From this, the only rational conclusion one can make is that you are suffering from grandiose delusions and potentially a messianic complex, possible querulous paranoia and almost invariably the DunningKruger effect. The fact you seem to dismiss offhand with no real consideration or explanation the views of people who have gone far further to justify their beliefs and interpretations of sociology with actual real-world examples and empiricism serves to do nothing other than make you appear delusional and apophenic.

Hey useful idiot, cram it.  Cram it all night long.  Like you do for your college exams.

I am the harbinger of truth.  Why?  Because you said I was.  Just like you said I was inerrant.  Thanks friend.

Sincerely,

Garth

Yes.  I am the messiah.  I am Jesus.  Bow to me.  And 'tis almost my birthday.  Buy me something grand.

Peace.

This is one of the worst posts I've ever seen.

• Moonshield likes this

hflgk
  • hflgk

gtaforums.com

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:20 PM

Sincerely,

Garth

Peace.

Then you should have thoroughly enjoyed it.  I don't know why you didn't.

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:22 PM

Sincerely,

Garth

Peace.

Then you should have thoroughly enjoyed it.  I don't know why you didn't.

Oh trust me I am.

hflgk
  • hflgk

gtaforums.com

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:27 PM

So chalk it up for Ted.

I'll link your last 5 posts prior to making this topic.

http://gtaforums.com...t/?p=1063876679 *

http://gtaforums.com...y/?p=1063864458 *

http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1063860005

http://gtaforums.com...0/?p=1063859860

http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1063859674

I'm not going to link all of your posts. So I narrowed it down to 5. And two of them are praising technological innovations (marked with an asterisk), specifically the 3 character selection in Grand Theft Auto V. Don't claim the only good use for technology is to diminish technology, while just 9 days prior to making this topic you were happily discussing the leaps of improvement made from Grand Theft Auto IV to Grand Theft Auto V.

Then you're still cherry picking.

And yes, in the referenced posts I was making it a point to point out that I enjoyed what IS.  Not what COULD BE.  This is humanity's main issue.  I enjoyed GTA5.  I'm not disappointed and expecting something better in GTA6.

Now if you technology addicts would excuse me, I'm unplugging from the techno-IV.  For at least a bit.  I know you all will stick around though, like flies in the tape.  You don't have much of a choice.  Not now.

Pizeace!

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Absolute Dunkel:Heit

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D]
    Contribution Award [General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:25 PM

I really can't imagine you're going to be much longer for this forum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users