» «
Photo

Don't punish the people who glitched.

85 replies to this topic
Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:14 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 04 November 2013 - 04:15 PM.

Right, because who wouldnt want to play with nearly half of the community? R* has waited far too long to even take action now because pretty much everyone is exploiting in the game. You ever see 5+ people drive to LSC and just vanish together? They're glitching. And more and more do it each day.

You are assuming cheaters are half of the community. You are assuming wrong.

IF you have any faith in you and your predictions, just start cheating. After all, you`ll be playing with half of the community if Rockstar decides to do something, right? Now shoo to LSC and glitch yourself some billions, to make sure.

Jeone
  • Jeone

"banned in dc"

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:26 PM Edited by Jeone, 04 November 2013 - 04:26 PM.

Shouldn't glitch then

GrandScenarios
  • GrandScenarios

Bold & Brash

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

Of course the launch of GTA online has been a massive cock-up.
They really should have had a public open beta for about 3 days available to everyone to stress test.
In my opinion they should just not give glitchers the stimulus package. That would be a fitting punishment.

Yami
  • Yami

AP Mid

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

Hey darkdayz... F*CK YOU.

You insulting degenerate piece of garbage... your fallacious reasoning is trash and you know it.

As if pressing pause and entering and exiting a broken store that doesn't sell anything right now is actually some sort of game mechanic.

You are a dirty no-good loser bum glitching POS CS and you can go f*ck yourself and I hope you get banned or spawn killed for the rest of your life in any game you play.

Calm down virgin.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

Rockstar is after all partially responsible for the exploits. At first I thought it would be cool to punish the people who glitched by having a mugger attack them once a day(ingame time). But now I think it'd be a better idea to instead reward the folks who did not glitch. No, not the stimulus package. lol.

I don't understand a mentality like this.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:48 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 04 November 2013 - 04:48 PM.

Of course the launch of GTA online has been a massive cock-up.
They really should have had a public open beta for about 3 days available to everyone to stress test.
In my opinion they should just not give glitchers the stimulus package. That would be a fitting punishment.

A fitting punishment would be to reset them AND put them in cheater lobbies, with missions further halved in terms of RP and money rewards - straight at first run, too, or keep their "first time doing mission on/off" flags :)

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:06 PM Edited by darkdayz, 04 November 2013 - 05:07 PM.

The stimulus package is still not here. The upcoming dlc content is delayed. The online stock market probably never gets released.

You know what really makes me laugh? The idiots who've done the money glitch, knowing what they've done to the game, and still keep pretending that what they did was not wrong.

Glitching a million in an hour has the same effect on the games economy as buying a cash card for a million and getting it instantly. Rockstars ego has gotten in the way. I know it's all hype and everyone looks forward to it and Rockstar don't reveal anything, but the game really could of benefited from a beta. There would be NO money/rp glitches now if they done that and everybody would be on par.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:09 PM Edited by AzraelX, 04 November 2013 - 05:10 PM.

It's Rockstars fault everyone cheated.

It's God's fault we die because he invented murder.

Don't worry, my friend told me the next patch will fix the murder glitch.

It's supposed to come sometime "early next century".

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

There's no need to reward players that didn't glitch. Their reward is not getting punished when R* punishes the glitchers. That's how I think R* should handle it anyway.

Hootytooty
  • Hootytooty

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

There

Is

No

In-game

Economy

Halver7
  • Halver7

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

R* Glitched and exploited me first.

Mickey Boozer
  • Mickey Boozer

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

There's a big difference between glitching a bunch of cash for cool toys and glitching a tank into your garage to insure it and grief players with the broken BS system, or duping a tow truck to freeze peoples consoles.

The first is no different than buying a cash card, you just found a way around paying a AAA corporation. The second is against balance mechanics and ruins others game experience. Big difference there.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:21 PM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 04 November 2013 - 07:26 PM.

And then the trash comes back and defends himself because he is doing a character selection glitch.

Man I hope bad things happen to these glitchers....

Darkdayz is the most full of sh*t person I have encountered in the forums. While most glitchers accept that they are useless, vile scum... this bucket of slop actually has himself convinced that he is enacting some sort of justice here. He thinks that them selling money cards is the same as a glitching market!

Moron and scoundrel for trying to deceive anybody dumb enough to eat your fecal words!

When R* sells cash cards for money, they make money for their company which helps them make more content and better games!

Somebody slap this stupid kid!

No difference between glitching for a tank and anyone else. Degenerate loser pathetic scum... all glitchers.

iEatzNiggletz
  • iEatzNiggletz

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

It's Rockstars fault everyone cheated.

It's God's fault we die because he invented murder.

That's makes no f*cking sense whatsoever.

blitzzd
  • blitzzd

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:53 PM

I am very amused with the notion some of you idiots have that there are more glitchers than not, and the game will be empty when you tards leave.

Funny stuff right there...

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

There's a big difference between glitching a bunch of cash for cool toys and glitching a tank into your garage to insure it and grief players with the broken BS system, or duping a tow truck to freeze peoples consoles.

The first is no different than buying a cash card, you just found a way around paying a AAA corporation. The second is against balance mechanics and ruins others game experience. Big difference there.

Actually, they all affect the game to an extent. Glitching cash and buying cash cards are two completely different things because of the severity of the glitching. If you could only glitch up to $5 million, it wouldn't matter. But no one is going to purchase $100 million worth of cash cards.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

I'd also like to see their garages emptied and all owned property taken from them as punishment. So start with 0 dollars and work your way up like the rest of us did essentially. I feel like this would be fair.

That's crap. What about the people who legitimately got to level 100, bought a high end apartment, and modded a decent car before ever using the glitch? Why should they have to have nothing? I say at least let them keep their apartment.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:00 AM

It could be like Team Fortress 2, where players that did not cheat during a specified time period got a special hat, like an Angel's Halo.

That would be the most expensive hat EVER.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:01 AM

It could be like Team Fortress 2, where players that did not cheat during a specified time period got a special hat, like an Angel's Halo.

That would be the most expensive hat EVER.

I wouldn't even wear it. My character is bald and shirtless, and he's going to stay that way forever. 

stonebonez
  • stonebonez

Jaw Breaker

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

... Man I hope bad things happen to these glitchers....

... While most glitchers accept that they are useless, vile scum...

... Moron and scoundrel for trying to deceive anybody dumb enough to eat your fecal words! ...

... Somebody slap this stupid kid! ...

... Degenerate loser pathetic scum... all glitchers...

Get a grip jackass, and more importantly get a life. Stop rubbing your little pink tic-tac raw alone in the bathroom thinking about 'glitchers' and go find yourself a girl. It's gonna be alright chump.

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

We basically beta tested their game for them. 

• BoJack Cognac likes this

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

theres glitches that happen in all online games and the company almost always punish ppl they catch abusing them. not guaranteeing R* will bc they have so many other things to work on but its something they should do eventually.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

cIyGN3l.jpg

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

cage-gifs-monster.gif

Choctaw
  • Choctaw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:39 PM Edited by Choctaw, 06 November 2013 - 05:43 PM.

I'm a glitcher.  and to be honest with you I don't care if rockstar does sh*t.   it's their own fault for putting this crap together where people can purchase money outright anyway.  I'm having fun with the sh*t I bought with glitched money and that is all that really matters.   If it get banned so be it and I will happily walk away. Which eventually I intend to do so at some point anyway.  See, nothing to be afraid of.   Am I greedy enough to exploit a system to get money to have fun things to do?  Yes.  Is Rockstar greedy enough to add the absurd idea of paying real money for fake money to have fun in a game I already purchased?  Yes.

You see,  Rockstar done EFFed it up from the beginning.   Either way, it doesn't matter to me.

Choctaw
  • Choctaw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:41 PM

If anything, rockstar should be sending us a paycheck for testing. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users