Photo

Humane labs

6 replies to this topic
HumaneLabsGuy
  • HumaneLabsGuy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

I am going to give a minor game spoiler here. I don't know how to use tags but it's been a month so I'm pretty sure everybody has already played the game to their liking, or at least the single player.

The humane labs and research area where you go to for the mission with Steve Haines...what goes on in there? I've heard reports of strange cars leaving the area at 1 am. We know what the area is for, but I found something I don't think anybody else has.

The same area where you and Steve Haines exit, if you go back there, something odd happens. When you step over that area, you suddenly go into an odd free fall. I used the invincibility cheat to do it, but when I went into this fall, it turned off every time I tried it. It will take you onto a parachute for a bit, you then go into some weird blue hell, and then you are underwater for a moment. I did not have my scuba suit with me at the time so I could not stay underwater for long before dying. There is some odd way it puts you back up to the surface, it is very odd. If you drive a car up to the surface and bail out, the car will sink into it.

I am about to try it with Michael and his scuba suit. I do not have a way to record this and post it to YT or I would.

Feel free to try and see what happens

You will probably have to use the invincibility cheat as they try and kill you quick

HumaneLabsGuy
  • HumaneLabsGuy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:47 AM

I don't know what's going on. I just attempted to enter the area and the area was shut like there were 2 garages...probably how it was intended.

I will post a screenshot shortly of the garage when I entered previously with Trevor.

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:51 AM

interesting indeed

HumaneLabsGuy
  • HumaneLabsGuy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:37 AM

I just visited again with Trevor at a different time of day, still locked.

HumaneLabsGuy
  • HumaneLabsGuy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

YXodS0r.jpg

Then I got into blue hell for a half of a second

pv75UFq.jpg

HumaneLabsGuy
  • HumaneLabsGuy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:26 AM

Anybody else tried this? Results?

I've gone there multiple times and it's been closed. IIRC I did this after the monkey business mission but I might have to try a new save file where I've yet to complete the mission.

Il_Tifossi
  • Il_Tifossi

bad motherf*cker

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:22 AM

Nice furniture man

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users