Photo

Post your In real Life Car.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic
DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:08 AM Edited by DMC14, 04 November 2013 - 04:09 AM.

Some of us have enough swagger to pull it off, some don't. 

The surprising thing is they actually look good. Colour combination is the same as probably the most popular football team here is Australia so wouldn't really work here unless you were a massive fan[/quote]

North Sydney Bears arent a team anymore.[/quote]

I'm down I the Victoria border so AFL rather than NRL for me (was thinking bombers). At least you didn't say a f*cking soccer team. People who insist on calling soccer football in Australia sh*t me to tears. Reckon it would be the same in US

Yeh i know i was just being a smart arse.

[/quote]
Some of us have enough swagger to pull it off, some don't. [/quote]

The surprising thing is they actually look good. Colour combination is the same as probably the most popular football team here is Australia so wouldn't really work here unless you were a massive fan

North Sydney Bears arent a team anymore.

So can anyone explain how you post pictures from sources that arent rockstar social club?

When you post click the polaroid looking icon(second to the left):VLh3Ah3.png then paste the picture url in it and click okay

Thats how i import from the social club page but when i do it for anything else it tells me i cant. oh well.

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:11 AM

Some of us have enough swagger to pull it off, some don't. 

The surprising thing is they actually look good. Colour combination is the same as probably the most popular football team here is Australia so wouldn't really work here unless you were a massive fan[/quote]

North Sydney Bears arent a team anymore.[/quote]

I'm down I the Victoria border so AFL rather than NRL for me (was thinking bombers). At least you didn't say a f*cking soccer team. People who insist on calling soccer football in Australia sh*t me to tears. Reckon it would be the same in US

Yeh i know i was just being a smart arse.

[/quote]
Some of us have enough swagger to pull it off, some don't. [/quote]

The surprising thing is they actually look good. Colour combination is the same as probably the most popular football team here is Australia so wouldn't really work here unless you were a massive fan

North Sydney Bears arent a team anymore.

So can anyone explain how you post pictures from sources that arent rockstar social club?

When you post click the polaroid looking icon(second to the left):VLh3Ah3.png then paste the picture url in it and click okay

Thats how i import from the social club page but when i do it for anything else it tells me i cant. oh well.

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

I use imgur or tinypic, maybe you just have to rehost them since certain site urls are probably blocked. 

• DMC14 likes this

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:11 AM

thanks for trying to help.

Bonkersberry
  • Bonkersberry

Gearhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

06 M6 with 108,000 miles,and recently a dent in the bumper roughly a foot long.

30705648-847-2006-BMW-M6-V10-507HP-SMG-C

M6 huh. Do you like it? 

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:18 AM

TTC.JPG?1351018138

It's okay to be jelly.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:27 AM

Try the topic already made in Vehicle Chat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users