» «
Photo

The Lost Angels MC Recruiting (PS3)

30 replies to this topic
RedFalcon94
  • RedFalcon94

The Bringer Of Bad News, Convix VP, First 9

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:52 AM Edited by RedFalcon94, 01 December 2013 - 02:05 AM.

http://socialclub.ro...lost_angels_hmc

Still recruiting prospects 

LOSTmasked02.png

Briefing:

The Lost Angels MC was founded back in October, and is currently residing in the town Harmony, San Andreas. We are a MC dedicated to the life of the 1%ers, unlike most MCs out there were are not your run of the mill club. We will not run and we will not back down. We are always looking for scores no matter the size. We do missions, races, heist, rob armor car, and other work.

Details:

We will hold our church Saturday nights at 11:30pm to discuess the actions of the prior week and what lies ahead for the new week. Every new prospect will have to earn their patch, any prospect that has proven themselves can be patched in during church by club vote. Votes will be majority rule, if there is a tie then the vote will be postponed till the following week. The bike of choice is the Western Daemon and the bagger, we will also allow use of the LCC Hexer (must be bought online). Bikes for prospects must be black with no crew emblem. Patch Members also need to have a black bike but with the crew emblem. Officers have a choice of color and must have the crew emblem on the bike. A mic will be required. If I get enough members I will start a second chapter and appoint a Prez and VP and a suitable logo.

Dress Code:

Every member must have closed toe shoes long pants or jeans and a leather jacket. Jacket colors go as followed:

White: President & Vice President

Red: Club Officers

Black or grey: Prospects & Patch Members

Rules:

1. Absolutely no killing of any kind of our or allied MC's crew members.

2. If you can't make it to church please let me know ahead of time, if you have miss 2 and no one knows where you are you will be kicked.

3.Must be dedicated to the MC.

4. Must have a Social account and use it.

5. Robbing stores or killing yourself (using the quick play action) is not permitted.

6. Needs to be active on the forum.

(Violations of rules and unwritten law will be dealt with during church)

Hierarchy:

President: RedFalcon9410

Vice President: RaVeN_1515

Secretary: punkrocker8

*Treasurer: 

*Sergeant At Arms: 

*Road Captain:

Assistant Road Captain: Arihani

Patch Members:

Prospects: Breakwood 15

Application:
(Must be filled out and turned in to here or by PM)

Username:

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:
Tell Us About Yourself:
Anything Else:

Note to anyone looking to join:

Incase you haven't read the title, this MC is for PSN. Also you can run with any crew you want but I ask that when you are on with you that you wear our colors. If anyone has any questions our PSN account names are located in the Hierarchy or i can be reached through here. If anyone is interested in starting a Xbox chapter let me know what area and i will provide a suitable logo. Level doesn't matter neither does age as long as you're mature.

Another note for people looking to join if you don't want to be committed to the club don't ask to join, i do have a life other than games and can't be on 24/7...... Once i receive your app I will review it and send you a PM on here, then if I like what I see I will send an invite and the player needs to add me on PSN, until you accept the invite your position in the club will remain open and if you don't respond to the invite in a reasonable amount of time you will forfeit your spot in the club....

*Remaining officer positions will remain open until a suitable member has be found.

RedFalcon94
  • RedFalcon94

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

Still in need of officers and prospects.

TWGeiger
  • TWGeiger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:35 AM

Username: Jerry_Philstein
Time Zone: Eastern-US
Platform(s): PS3
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Quite Often
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Just a couple
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a very good driver and pilot so there's that and I'm not half bad with a gun.
Tell Us About Yourself: Well Ive only been playing GTAO for about a week now and I've been searching for a good solid biker crew because I love SoA and the whole biker club thing. Just seems like an awesome idea for a crew. I also have a mic and a good understanding on how MC's work. Plus I'm online a lot so if you ever need me I'm there.
Anything Else:[/size]

Note to anyone looking to join:

Incase you haven't read the title, this MC is for PSN. Also you can run with any crew you want but I ask that when you are on with you that you wear our colors. If anyone has any questions our PSN account names are located in the Hierarchy or i can be reached through here. If anyone is interested in starting a Xbox chapter let me know what area and i will provide a suitable logo.

[/quote]
  • RedFalcon94 likes this

TWGeiger
  • TWGeiger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:36 AM

Sorry for the weird format am working off my iPod atm

Fleur De Lis
  • Fleur De Lis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:33 PM

Username: RaVeN_1515
Time Zone: CST
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Once a week
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm not bad with explosives
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm married with one daughter. I work as as a contractor so I'm usually gone from sunrise to sundown. My schedule can be awkward since weather affects it, but I try to play as much as possible.
Anything Else:I'm usually online during nights & weekends.

Gauntlet Hair
  • Gauntlet Hair

Pacifist, Pilot IRL.

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

Username: punkrocker8 (GauntletHair on the Social Club)

Time Zone: EST

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: At least once every other day.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Skilled with lexicon and diplomacy, if the need for negotiations ever arises. Formidable with a gun. Good driver, both with bikes and cages. 

Tell Us About Yourself: I like to play videogames, listen to music, and write stories. It's hard to describe me without writing an essay.

Anything Else: Was looking for a decent PS3 MC, was not disappointed. Schedule is that of an average high school student, I will be on after school and until I decide to fall asleep. 

RedFalcon94
  • RedFalcon94

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:06 AM

Another note for people looking to join if you don't want to be committed to the club don't ask to join, i do have a life other than games and can't be on 24/7...... Once i receive your app I will review it and send you a PM on here, then if I like what I see I will send an invite and the player needs to add me on PSN, until you accept the invite your position in the club will remain open and if you don't respond to the invite in a reasonable amount of time you will forfeit your spot in the club....

RedFalcon94
  • RedFalcon94

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

Still have a couple of officer positions open and always looking for prospects

ryanp1324
  • ryanp1324

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:28 PM Edited by ryanp1324, 10 November 2013 - 09:31 PM.

nadia2x

i am online quite often and are good with team mision and am assuming heists armor trucks (proven) and other activitys pre much a team member good with sniper rifle or any other gun really but then again who isn't

also use my social club account every day and play the game. 

dedicated and intelligent

• Alex Francisco likes this

TallCanTransplnt
  • TallCanTransplnt

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:08 AM

inboxed app

RedFalcon94
  • RedFalcon94

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

inboxed app

got it and sent invite

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

I'm apart of the Lost Angels MC's PS3 & XBOX 360 crews.

We don't appreciate you using our name.

RedFalcon94
  • RedFalcon94

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:51 PM Edited by RedFalcon94, 14 November 2013 - 06:53 PM.

Oh well, and actually our name is Lost Angels HMC..... so have a nice day

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:58 PM

I'm aware. That doesn't take away the fact that you stole the name. The only thing you've changed is the area. You're still trying to portray a Lost Angels MC charter.

RedFalcon94
  • RedFalcon94

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:05 PM Edited by RedFalcon94, 14 November 2013 - 08:21 PM.

I'm aware. That doesn't take away the fact that you stole the name. The only thing you've changed is the area. You're still trying to portray a Lost Angels MC charter.

stop posting on my thread.........now good day

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:30 PM

stop posting on my thread.........now good day
What if I want to see more wrongly and over used ellipses?

RedFalcon94
  • RedFalcon94

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

I told you to stop and now i have reported you...... i will keep reporting you until you do stop, this is the last time i will comment.... I do not care if you use the same name and don't like it, i'm not changing it so sit there and keep quiet.................. there are many others using the Lost Angels name so go bug them because i'm done with you............... 

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

I told you to stop and now i have reported you...... i will keep reporting you until you do stop, this is the last time i will comment.... I do not care if you use the same name and don't like it, i'm not changing it so sit there and keep quiet.................. there are many others using the Lost Angels name so go bug them because i'm done with you...............

I'll be looking forward to a chat with a moderator.(..........)

RedFalcon94
  • RedFalcon94

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:45 AM

I just reported you again. you do not own copyright so i can use it all i want now leave me alone

• Alex Francisco likes this

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

I've only just seen this report, but if R* allows for this there's really no breach of copyright. We can't force people to change crew names if someone else isn't happy if there are no constraints.

Deal with it.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

I've only just seen this report, but if R* allows for this there's really no breach of copyright. We can't force people to change crew names if someone else isn't happy if there are no constraints.

Deal with it.

That's not what I was implying. It's his attitude that caused the dispute to escalate rather than resolve through means of discussion.

PariahsMC
  • PariahsMC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:41 AM

Just a thought how about you just agree that you are one club with two charters?

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:54 AM

Just a thought how about you just agree that you are one club with two charters?

There's going to be no neutral decision made. The argument was over hours ago.

RedFalcon94
  • RedFalcon94

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:16 PM Edited by RedFalcon94, 15 November 2013 - 07:17 PM.

We are still recruiting prospects, anyone looking to join please remember to fill out an app

Fleur De Lis
  • Fleur De Lis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:58 PM Edited by Fleur De Lis, 20 November 2013 - 08:18 PM.

Please fill out apps if interested! We need more members dedicated to the cause! It's a great crew that would love to do more activities! We just need the numbers.

BloodyScarface01
  • BloodyScarface01

Vinewood Bangers

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

Username: BloodyScarface01
Time Zone: +1 GMT Amsterdam

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Everyday
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: High driving skill, good at sneaking.
Tell Us About Yourself: Love to play GTA 5, I am playing GTA since San Andreas released, i love all kinds of music. 
Anything Else: i was looking for a decent MC crew and looking for action

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

Just to clarify, The Lost Angels MC (XBOX) and Lost Angels MC (PS3) have nothing to do with The Lost Angels HMC (this crew). I'm clarifying as I've received questions.

RedFalcon94
  • RedFalcon94

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by RedFalcon94, 23 November 2013 - 10:44 PM.

Just to clarify, The Lost Angels MC (XBOX) and Lost Angels MC (PS3) have nothing to do with The Lost Angels HMC (this crew). I'm clarifying as I've received questions.

^^^^^^^ Hell's Angels wannabes....... Don't join a MC with no respect and join ours..... and also check out Convix. 2 great crews with great people

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

^^^^^^^ Hell's Angels wannabes....... Don't join a MC with no respect and join ours..... and also check out Convix. 2 great crews with great people
If you want to give sh*t out, send me a private message rather than making a complete tit of yourself with your excessive ellipsis use and unreliable source of information.

RedFalcon94
  • RedFalcon94

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:28 AM Edited by RedFalcon94, 24 November 2013 - 12:29 AM.

If you want to give sh*t out, send me a private message rather than making a complete tit of yourself with your excessive ellipsis use and unreliable source of information.

;)^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (not the brightest crayon in the box.....)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users