Photo

Biggest Disappointments with GTA Online

35 replies to this topic
esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:14 PM Edited by esmittystud101, 11 November 2013 - 06:28 PM.

Got to be the glitchers. Yes, you. Should throw all of you in your own type of game mode called the "the easy way out" so you all can play together, and drive all your fancy expensive cars together. Should also be removed from leaderboards. LOL

XmeatshieldX
  • XmeatshieldX

Fish

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:29 PM Edited by XmeatshieldX, 11 November 2013 - 03:49 PM.

1.Get rid of voting for like/dislike/no vote

2. On the voting screen for whats next, only give the option to 'replay' once or twice. Anything beyond that is just repetitive and makes you realize youre sitting in a lobby with fools who only want to 'rank up' and not experience any of the actual game rockstar has created for us.

Yeah voting is kind of pointless since everyone just votes up to  move things along faster, and they should have the voting system work like, and I hate to use CoD as a point of reference, but like CoD in the aspect of they only allow map replays like twice and then the map becomes unavailable in the next vote. But I feel like people would just quit out and go find the same race again leaving you in an empty lobby forced to find another race of inevitable Criminal records or Down the drain. 

And while I have a post going, take out the stupid gates at the airport and military base, I don't understand the point of making it slightly more annoying to get into those places, It's not like we can't just jump the gates at either place or anything extremely easily. But I'd rather drive through the front..

TheGhostofDirtMcGirt
  • TheGhostofDirtMcGirt

Had a little too much incest last night

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

I don't like how so many cool vehicles are either not available online or not able to be used as personal vehicles.
If I want to drive around in a modded, fully insured Packer (I do) is that really going to break the game?
  • tazzboy4life likes this

Mena the Menace
  • Mena the Menace

Scumbag

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

The map is too big. This segregates the players, but still better than being stuck at the airport in IV every time.
And as big as the map is, the urban section is too small a percentage of that map. Empty mountains too big a percentage of the map.
The worst part of Bad Sport is it's easily exploitable.

the map is to big haha thats a good joke yes this map is bigger then the other gtas  but in reality the map is small compared to alot of the other games that are in the market

In reality those other games in the market aren't a part of the conversation. I'm comparing this to other GTAs, specifically GTA IV and its free mode. Other games have different mechanics that make exploring the maps a different experience. So comparing this to Farcry, AC, Saints Row, etc. is a comparison between apples and oranges.

KillaBlaze
  • KillaBlaze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:00 PM

I think there should be a charging fee, for the damage of your car, after the race. This would stop people from crashing into each other.

This.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

I'd like to know where Mr Whoopee is??
It's f#*king HOT in Los Santos and I want my ice cream dammit!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users