Photo

Petition to buy cargobobs in GTA Online

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic
peter_wumbo
  • peter_wumbo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:20 AM Edited by peter_wumbo, 04 November 2013 - 01:27 AM.

So, this doesn't seem like a big deal, but I know a lot of us want cargobobs in online. If you want, you can sign this petition: https://www.change.o...s-in-gta-online Thanks for your time.

And if you wouldn't mind, try spreading this to your friends. We need all the support we can get!

williamhotel
  • williamhotel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

I would like to have CargoBoobs as well.

I love sucking on those things.

• [email protected] likes this

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:25 AM

*bump*

InfinitySlayer
  • InfinitySlayer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:28 AM

You unlock the Cargobob in the Airports at 22, at 32 it spawns in the Merryweather hanger -.-

GrandScenarios
  • GrandScenarios

Bold & Brash

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

You unlock the Cargobob in the Airports at 22, at 32 it spawns in the Merryweather hanger -.-

And then, around 35, it stops spawning in favour of the Buzzard.
FOREVER
  • GTAVTheHeat likes this

soldat89
  • soldat89

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:37 AM

FOREVER

yup^

its bullsh*t

InfinitySlayer
  • InfinitySlayer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:37 AM

FOREVER

Even in the Merryweather hanger?

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:40 AM

I know!!! Its horrid i tell you!

GrandScenarios
  • GrandScenarios

Bold & Brash

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

FOREVER

By merryweather hanger I assume you mean at the docks then yes. Buzzards will spawn there too.

MLO_III
  • MLO_III

Honest Cheater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:45 AM

I believe in this cause. I miss the spawning cargo s

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

f*ck the buzzard, that's the only reason I don't like being level 80 because I can't get a cargobob.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:08 AM Edited by Suppa K, 04 November 2013 - 04:08 AM.

This petition is stupid and it most certainly will not help you get the Cargobob back. You can try opening a support ticket, but that won't be much use either as the people who answer those things are not really in charge of anything on the development side of the game. 

Rockstar said they will launch Social Club forums sometime after the launch, I have not heard a word about it since they said it the first time although I suspect they are waiting until Online has been completely fixed. This is how we will communicate with them about what jobs we like and don't like and hopefully other game related issues like the Cargobob not spawning after a certain level, because I also think it's really stupid. It's most likely an oversight of the designers thinking the Cargobob should be a low level spawn because it's big and slow, completely ignoring the amazing ability to life cars and how much players would like it. Either that or it was on purpose to curb it's griefing potentials.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:14 AM

This petition is stupid and it most certainly will not help you get the Cargobob back. You can try opening a support ticket, but that won't be much use either as the people who answer those things are not really in charge of anything on the development side of the game. 

Rockstar said they will launch Social Club forums sometime after the launch, I have not heard a word about it since they said it the first time although I suspect they are waiting until Online has been completely fixed. This is how we will communicate with them about what jobs we like and don't like and hopefully other game related issues like the Cargobob not spawning after a certain level, because I also think it's really stupid. It's most likely an oversight of the designers thinking the Cargobob should be a low level spawn because it's big and slow, completely ignoring the amazing ability to life cars and how much players would like it. Either that or it was on purpose to curb it's griefing potentials.

I agree. It's f*cked not being able to get cargo bob but come on change.org is meant for important causes. No wonder people have such negative views of gamers when we keep starting stupid sh*t like this as if it's the most important issue in the world

LucasTehNoob
  • LucasTehNoob

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:18 AM

Yes to the Cargobob being a Pegasus vehicle/able to buy one I dont want it to stay in my garage to become a timebomb in the middle of my garage

0_0.jpg

• OG Sunny and KyoukoToshinou like this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:33 AM

I support this.. I had so much fun with the Cargobob in the first few days of GTAO :(

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:40 AM

They should reduce the buzzard spawn rate and make players buy it and use Pegasus for them.  Replace the spawns with froggers and cargobobs in game.  Buying a buzzard is pointless since they are everywhere.  Less buzzards would make the skies safer to fly in.   

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:40 AM

I'm all for random aircraft spawns too.. either or.

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:42 AM

seaport!

remixzen
  • remixzen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:55 AM

You can buy it in single player but not online...

yakprince
  • yakprince

Doughboy

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:38 AM

Should allow the cargobob to be bought online, along with all of the other vehicles in the game.

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:27 PM Edited by OptionalZero, 04 November 2013 - 07:31 PM.

FOREVER

Yeah I was around lvl 41,saw the CB spawning at MW Hanger, was happy to see it again (I didn't know of this spawn point before). Then that same night leveled to 42 and started to unlock the Buzzard at airfields. After that its now the Buzzard at the MW Hanger.

I want to be able to buy the CB. We should be able to use the CB on jobs. Especially since apparently there are NO flying vehicles that spawn during missions which sort of take you out of that fully-functioning-world-feel.

I am certain we would use it to air-lift vehicles out of hotspots...besides it's cool. And I assume we all get tired of driving objective cars all the way back to drop points. I figure if you have saved up $2million or whatever to buy the CB for jobs, you should get the luxury of lifting cars up and away from hostile forces.

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

I support this.. I had so much fun with the Cargobob in the first few days of GTAO :(

Should allow the cargobob to be bought online, along with all of the other vehicles in the game.

Well at least making an effort to sign the petition is something. I know it may not get the same numbers, but don't forget the petition to bring GTAV to PC. I do believe it helped to bring attention and possibly to at least get a direct response from Rstar. Either way, it could help.

https://www.change.o...s-in-gta-online

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

The cargobob is probably unbuyable because of it's role in the missions Docks To Stocks, Docks To Stocks II and American Exports. (You spend half the mission acquiring the cargobob).

Not saying I necessarily agree with the decision (IMO there definitely needs to be some way for high rank players to get cargobobs) but I think that's their logic for limiting access to cargobobs.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:43 PM Edited by GTAVTheHeat, 04 November 2013 - 07:43 PM.

A designated spot for each spawning vehicle would suffice a bit more. All combat oriented vehicles should spawn in their respective areas (Buzzards should be only at merryweather and zancudo) I hate not being able to fly a cargobob at all. But maybe they were trying to make it to where if all levels play with eachother then everyone would have access to everything. Only problem is it is vicinity based spawning so the chances while slim are still there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users