Due to so many stupid complaints about the best GTA yet, I decided to make this topic in hope that people will stop complaining, below is a list of gripes I have heard from people on this forum and responses to show how stupid some complaints can be:
- No gyms/exercise Equipment: did anyone honestly have fun repetitively pressing a single button to loose virtual weight?
- Terrible handling: opinion, I personally loved the handling.
- Can't buy safehouses: the only reason you could buy so many safehouses in San Andreas is because there was no quick save feature.
- No bowling or pool: some people actually wanted these boring minigames back.
- No girlfriends: You have Amanda if you are that desperate to drive across the city, watch pointless cutscene and drive back.
- Cops are too hard: the system has just been redone, if anything, there are easier than GTA IV as they don't have x-ray vision.
- Can't ride the bus: I can't believe I actually heard this complaint, catching buses sucks in real life, why would you want to do it in a game based around stealing vehicles.
- Can't drive trains: this is actually a legitimate complaint, but how fun is holding R2 when you can stand on top of the train and fight cops.
- Short story mode: it only feels shorter because there are checkpoints so you don't have to drive halfway across the map everytime you die/fail. The missions also have better variety.
- Can't gamble: play the stock market instead.
- No turf wars: this isn't a gangster storyline.
- Story was not as good as GTA IV: opinion, I personally loved the story, anyway, the gameplay is way better than GTA IV, when will people understand that gameplay matters more than story.
- Lack of Interiors: a legitimate complaint, it has something to do with limitations, if they were all open, they would have to work the same way they did in San Andreas. The interiors that are there are much more well done and detailed than they have ever been.
- No interiors for shopping malls and airports, Vice City was the only game to have this feature, and I think this is because it had the smallest map.
- No San Fierro and Las Venturas, some people will just be happy with a HD San Andreas. The map was never meant to include them, having one city allowed Rockstar to include more detail for said city.
- Radio Sucks: opinion, in my opinion, the radio sucked in GTA III and GTA Liberty City Stories
Leave your thoughts below: