Photo

The Pegassi Vacca Fan Thread

70 replies to this topic
xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

It's tough to find another super-fast car with handling as tight as the Vacca.

Infernus

No way, the Infernus slides around more than the Vacca. Handling is simply not as good.

• Militia likes this

Vin89
  • Vin89

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:13 PM

I preferred the Infernus but as I see you guys like the Vacca so much I will give it a try today. 

I personally also really enjoy the Adder as it is madly fast and so on...but seriously, it's not my every day sports car I'd like to drive. I imagine driving in GTA being like in RL and as a rich person I would drive the Adder only on special occasions. 

For every day use I prefer the 9F or a Comet. 

Ever tried a max. tuned Felzer? It's insanely fun. Great acceleration, not so great top speed but in LS it's just so fun to drive. 

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:53 PM

I preferred the Infernus but as I see you guys like the Vacca so much I will give it a try today. 

I personally also really enjoy the Adder as it is madly fast and so on...but seriously, it's not my every day sports car I'd like to drive. I imagine driving in GTA being like in RL and as a rich person I would drive the Adder only on special occasions. 

For every day use I prefer the 9F or a Comet. 

Ever tried a max. tuned Felzer? It's insanely fun. Great acceleration, not so great top speed but in LS it's just so fun to drive. 

I got a fully modded Feltzer, it's alright.  But I much rather other Sports cars.  Adder is a Super, not a Sports.  Specific car classifications for a reason.

Of the 7 Super Cars in the game, the Vacca being one of them, I like it a lot, more than the Infernus.  It's just a tad slower than the Infernus, but the Infernus' breaks are so bad, as are most of the Supers in the game.  Incredibily fast, but SO slow to slow down, like a freight train lol

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:47 PM

I love the Comet, Carbonnizare, Feltzer, Infernus, Vacca, all for the same reasons. If you max them out on a corner, it'll drift crazy.

• Militia likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:20 PM

I still wish that they'd do a convertible variant of this thing.
  • gtaxpert likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:39 PM

I still wish that they'd do a convertible variant of this thing.

Actually, that would probably be really nice looking...I like it with the hard top, but being convertible would probably look very nice, too.

• Sting4S likes this

Gamehacker19
  • Gamehacker19

LSPD Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:08 PM

Then you try the infernus /:

zerogravity_
  • zerogravity_

Lamborghini Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Revive this thread!
  • Sting4S likes this

El Oso Blanco
  • El Oso Blanco

That guy with the AK

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Franklin owns two of them in my game. I like all of you really enjoy the car. It was one of the first cars I bought through the SP internet back in the day and I've loved it ever since. 

• Sting4S likes this

jms1987
  • jms1987

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

One of my favorite cars in the game. Plenty of acceleration, but also has very solid handling and doesn't just roast the tires. 

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Militia, 4 weeks ago.

I am currently replaying GTA V to 100% Completion, 0 Deaths, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, and a Special Vehicle Collection.  About a week ago, I obtained the Vacca in the mission "Meltdown."  It has a Unique License Plate which is why it's a Special Vehicle.  However, I did NOT change the color at all and it looks really good the way you see it during the Mission.  It's red with some sort of pearlescent to it and I just love it.

I am playing GTA V on the original Version 1.00, as well since it's the best version on PS3 and least glitchiest.  Of the Super Cars in the ORIGINAL GTA V (NOT DLC Super Cars), I like the Vacca the most.  I also have the Entity XF and Cheetah, both with Unique Plates as well obtained from the mission "I Fought the Law..."  I also left both of those vehicles with the original paintjobs from the mission.

But yeah, the Vacca is amazing and surely my favorite.  It doesn't need to be the FASTEST ever.  It's perfect the way it is.  For over the top fast, I got the Entity XF and Cheetah.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users