Photo

The Pegassi Vacca Fan Thread

66 replies to this topic
xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

It's tough to find another super-fast car with handling as tight as the Vacca.

Infernus

No way, the Infernus slides around more than the Vacca. Handling is simply not as good.

• Militia likes this

Vin89
  • Vin89

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:13 PM

I preferred the Infernus but as I see you guys like the Vacca so much I will give it a try today. 

I personally also really enjoy the Adder as it is madly fast and so on...but seriously, it's not my every day sports car I'd like to drive. I imagine driving in GTA being like in RL and as a rich person I would drive the Adder only on special occasions. 

For every day use I prefer the 9F or a Comet. 

Ever tried a max. tuned Felzer? It's insanely fun. Great acceleration, not so great top speed but in LS it's just so fun to drive. 

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:53 PM

I preferred the Infernus but as I see you guys like the Vacca so much I will give it a try today. 

I personally also really enjoy the Adder as it is madly fast and so on...but seriously, it's not my every day sports car I'd like to drive. I imagine driving in GTA being like in RL and as a rich person I would drive the Adder only on special occasions. 

For every day use I prefer the 9F or a Comet. 

Ever tried a max. tuned Felzer? It's insanely fun. Great acceleration, not so great top speed but in LS it's just so fun to drive. 

I got a fully modded Feltzer, it's alright.  But I much rather other Sports cars.  Adder is a Super, not a Sports.  Specific car classifications for a reason.

Of the 7 Super Cars in the game, the Vacca being one of them, I like it a lot, more than the Infernus.  It's just a tad slower than the Infernus, but the Infernus' breaks are so bad, as are most of the Supers in the game.  Incredibily fast, but SO slow to slow down, like a freight train lol

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:47 PM

I love the Comet, Carbonnizare, Feltzer, Infernus, Vacca, all for the same reasons. If you max them out on a corner, it'll drift crazy.

• Militia likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:20 PM

I still wish that they'd do a convertible variant of this thing.
  • gtaxpert likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:39 PM

I still wish that they'd do a convertible variant of this thing.

Actually, that would probably be really nice looking...I like it with the hard top, but being convertible would probably look very nice, too.

• Sting4S likes this

Gamehacker19
  • Gamehacker19

LSPD Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:08 PM

Then you try the infernus /:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users